Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's actually coming from Katie, Fonzie'sbreeder. I'm so shocked thatShawn decided we shouldget him right now. I almost wanted to wait, but I can't turndown that face.

Jen

I so need your man to come talk to my man. I want a rabbit gift too.

Jen he is stunning. He is so lucky to have you as his mom.

You have my number Sweetie call me ok. I'm a pretty goodlistener. I am so sorry things have been so hard for you. I will besaying prayers for you and sending nothing but good thoughts yourway.

:hug:

Tina & Zoo Crew

Tina: Thanks. I will callsoon. I can't believe Shawn did that. I wasamazed. It's very un-Shawn like! :shock:

Naturestee: I've wanted one for a long time now. Trust me, there will be tons of pictures.

Also, the buns are having their outside run built today. Iwon't be able to leave them in it alone because it won't have a topright now, but it's a great thing for them.

Jen

PGG: Now I'm like...what does he want??? LMBO

This is the other picture from Katie. He looks really out of proportion here.

CedricatKaties1.jpg

Jen

bunnydude wrote:
cirrustwi wrote:
He is at anawkward stage right now, so he looks a little funny.

CedricatKaties2.jpg

Jen

Awkward? I think he looks kinda' cute!
It's the one from the side where his body looks huge and his head looksso tiny. He wouldn't be a show rabbit, but that's fine withme. (According to the breeder, "he starts his mandolinearly".)

Jen

Shawn does these things and then acts like anidiot, but oh well, it's his birthday, so I can't be tooangry. LOL And that rabbit is darn cute...

I'm completely in love with Cedric and I haven't even seen himyet. Look at those ears, what am I going to do withthem? LOL

Jen

Don't blame you for wondering what he wants now...LOL, if thats not normal, I'd be askin the same thing!!

When do you pickthe lil guyup?

I'm waiting to hear from the breeder aboutpicking him up. She is meeting me somewhere, so it will haveto work with both of our schedules.

Jen

Cedric is coming home this weekend!I'm going to meet Katie on Saturday to pick him up. I'm soexcited. My excitement is tempered by Daisy's not feelingwell, but I'm praying she will be ok. I'll have lot ofpictures when I get him.

I've really been thinking this through and I'm thinking that I mightwant a doe from Tank's litter. I can't decide, but as I'm notgoing to be breeding the one from Gypsy and the one from Tank, I thinkthat might be the way to go. Maybe like Delilah and Anissathey will bond until breeding time. I just don'tknow. I'm really thinking. And I'm not sure I candeal with another big sprayer (ala Bub) in the house. Saphyis just awful. He's just 6 months, so he's going to getneutered really soon. And the Pals will eventually be in ashed once Shawn and I move. They will be so pampered thoughbecause I'm going to insist that it be heated and airconditioned. I can't bring myself to leave them to theelements. (Ok, I'm a worry wort!)

Jen

lol you are NOT a worry wort you are a goodmommy!! hehe...pretty soon though you are going to buy another housejust for all of your critters!!

How is Sampson doing? Havent heard anything about him in awhile! :p

We all are worry wart. It means that you reallycare about your babies. How are all of your bubs doing lately. Congratson getting Ceddie this weekend.

Well Jen at least you are not gonna get hit bad by Katrina. We will wehave wind advisory and flooding. lol. we need rain bad cause of ourlawn care. It has been so bad this summer.

Jen we are not loosing SweetPea. I will tell ya why. WE rebuilt thecages in our bedroom. We got the 2x6 cage where SweetPea is then we puta divider so SweetPea can live in a 2x4 cage and we have 2x2 next tosweetPea's home. Bottom and top of the bottom is for the single boypiggie. Then right ontop of SweetPea is a 2x6 for 7 girl piggers thenright above the girls cage is a 2x2 for the other single boy piggie. Weare getting a Chinchilla today too. Yippie for free.DJ has alwayswanted one well our neighbor got 2 chinnies. supposed to be 2 girlswell one had babies. She is giving me the other one who is a male.Maybe a female. She is not sure cause this chinnie could have beenpregnant when she got them too. I will sex this one tonight. So we haveour bed, 2 night stands, my dresser w/mirror, DJs chest of drawers,grids out of shelves, 3 food bins for the dog, bunny, piggie, the 2x6cages with 2x2 built in, and the chinnie cage. lol ugh. I will postpics of the cage. Tell you what Jen the best grids to buy is the meshones. They are so nice and nicer than the regular grids. We got one boxfrom Kmart on clearance for 13 bucks. You can find it in the back ofthe store near the auto stuff.

Angel: I totally missed what was going on withSweetpea. I've been pretty busy, but I don't know how Imissed that. I'm glad you are able to keep her. Iwouldn't keep a chinchilla in the grid cages, well, the mesh might beok, but they are big chewers and I have seen more then 1 get their feetstuck and really badly injured in cages with bar spacing that is toolarge. They are quick little buggers and not real cuddly, butI totally want one too.

FreddysMom: Sampson is just fine. He's being a good boy asalways. I'm going to try to get some pictures of him andeveryone else, but since the weather cooled down, no one wants to sitstill for very long.

Jen

Well i did not have enough grids anyways so Ifound 2 store bought cages and put them together for temporary useuntil we get extra cash to buy more mesh grids.

Latest posts

Back