Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, God. I'm so sorry, Jen. I don't know what else to say. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through.

Your family is in our prayers.

Laura

(((Jen)))

I wish there were words. I cannot even begin to fathom what you are going through, it is just awful. I'm so sorry :cry3

You are in my thoughts and you are in my prayers, I really mean that. There is no easy way to make this better...I wish there was.

:hug2

What a heart wrenching thing to have happen to those poor little babies! Jen, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am!

:bigtears:

Pleaselet us know how you and your survivors are doing.

SAS :sad:and PIPP :cry1

omg,Jen what a terrible,terrible tragedy,my heart is breaking just thinking about those sweet innocent animals.ohh i am really really sorry:tears2:

and what you must be going through,ohhhhh Jen (((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

cheryl:pink iris:

Hi, Jen. I'm new here and we don't know each other, but I'd like to extend my sincere condolences. It's heartbreaking, but I'm sure that doesn't even begin to cover it for you... I'm so sorry. I really, honestly wish there was something I could do to help. I'll be praying for you.

OMG Jen. I had to read this several times as I just couldn't believe it. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. Your babies gone in one awful moment. I feel so sick for you. I pray Abby and D'ara make it through. If you need anything, please let us know. I am so very sorry!

Jan

OMG, to sayI am sorry seems so inadequate. This is such a horrible thing to have happened. I know how much you loved all your pets, that was always very apparent in your posts. Just know that we are here for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs and Love Beckie

Jen, I'm sorry for all that you've gone through and for the loss ofyour animal friends. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Raspberry

We had a long weekend, sorry I didn't update any sooner.
D'Ara was put down on Friday. She still wasn't moving and when we tried to wean the pain killers, she showed signs of major pain. I just couldn't let her suffer any longer. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life.

Abby is home. She's doing OK. Nothing great, but ok. We hope she will steadily improve. Everyone else got good reports at the vet. We are very lucky.

We are settled in at our family friend's house. I critter proofed a room for them, but work is being started on our house on Tuesday, and we hope to be back home by March 1.

Jen

Oh Jen...I'm so sorry. That would be such a hard decision to make. But I'm sure that knowing your heart - you did the right thing for your rabbit.

You're still in my prayers!

Peg

OMG...I can't even imagine how you must feel. All of my deepest sympathy for you, Jen. I remember Basil...the harlequine rex? Basil was beautiful and will be missed. Here's too all your other critters that have gone over the bridge...please do take care of yourself and never forget all those who care about you!

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back