Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
This is where I'll post pictures of the buns:Daisy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saffy, Sampson, Lily, Abby, Dillon,Anissa, Delilah, Corky, Cedric, Lena, Reese, D'Ara,Nutmeg,and Willow. I think I'll also let them sharetheir antics here, as Elvis did in his "I was just feeding myself"thread. I'll put up photos tomorrow, but Orion wanted toshare his story of tonight's feeding time. (I so wish I'd hadmy camera!)

Jen

Mommy was crazy tonight. She left my door open after she tookmy bowl, but the dog was in the room, and I've never met thedog. I was scared of him, so I hid at the back of the cage,but when Mommy put my dish in, I saw she had given me myfavorite. She made an oats sundae -- lots of oats on top ofmy pellets. YUM!!! I didn't know what to do, mydoor was still open because she was getting my hay, but that dog wasstill there. I decided oats were worth the dog and came outto eat. Well, the nerve of that dog, he thought he shouldshare my oats sundae!!! He stuck his head right in my cageand put his big tongue in my bowl!! I didn't like that onebit. I let him have 1 bite and Mommy told him to stop, but hecame back, so I.....I....I bit him on the nose!!! Boy did hecry! And Mommy laughed so hard, she dropped my hayon the floor.

That dog won't be eating my oats again!

Orion

Orion : tell Mommy to givethat silly Dog his ownoats next time ,lmbo too funny!!!!

Here are my pics. In the order in which these bunnies appeared in my life.

First is Daisy, my Holland Lop, Igot her at a reptileshow. I was told she's a mini lop, but the more I read, themore sure I am that she's aHolland. Shewassold as"pet only" but I had to take her, she wasso tiny. Now she's all grown up.

Sage, myMini Lopcamenext. He came from the store I manage. I fell inlove with him. He is the biggest baby. Originally,I sexed him as a her, so I brought "her" home to be Daisy's friend,well, that didn't exactly work...

I don't have any good ones of him, but this will do for now.

Basil, my Mini Rex doe was the third bunny in myhouse-hold. I just can't get past that fur. I hadto have her. She came from abreeder and is"showquality". I don't knowif she'll everbe a show bunny, but she's going to be a momma eventually.

Elvis, the Californian came next. Hewas left on a friend's porch in a box. I had to take him, heis such a sweet guy, I can't understand how anyone would leave him on aporch.

He likes to lounge in his cage

Orion came home the same day as Elvis.He's a Mini Rex mix (I have no idea what he's mixed with). Hewas saved from a reptile show where he was being sold for snake food.

The final addition is Sampson, my FlemishGiant. I've been wanting a Flemish forever!! I lovehim to death, I can't get over what a sweetheart he is.

Oh, my goodness, I completely forgotSaffy. I knew Sampson wasn't next, but....Oh, I feel sobad. Saffy, Saffron, is my Mini Rex baby. He'sgoing to be Basil's husband. I got him from a breeder Iknow. His litter was rejected by the doe, so he's been handraised.

Latest posts

Back