Christmas Card Exchange

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Katie's and Susan's.....thanks, you guys :biggrin2:!!!

I need to buy some cards and get a move on :shock:! My brain has been focused on getting Mint's & her babies adopted out AND focusing on packing...so we can move into our new house on the 26th!

I will be sending yours with the ornament Amy. :shock:I may have some material for you. I am never going to use it.

i was psyched to get a card from alaska. everyone in my family was jealous!

mine are going out today, i just had to finish making them

From the peoples addresses I have I've written them... I'm going to post the UK ones with all my Mums normal cards tomorrow but the Airmail ones may take a while, might not be there in time for Christmas but hey! Extend the joy after Christmas :D

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I recieved 2 Beautiful cards today. YIPEE.

Thanks Kelly and Cathy.

I look forward to my mail everyday now. Not just bills coming in.

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif

Thank you for the card, Cathy! It was adorable and you have the most precious hand writing :biggrin2:!

i agree, Cathy you have GORGEOUS handwriting!

I think lil ol' Blighty is just too far away lol, because I have only received Susan's card so far!:cry1: Stupid Royal Mail! Another reason to move to San Francisco (lol, like I needed another!)

I warn you now, that my handwriting is TERRIBLE. I just don't have cause to write much anymore and it's slipped a lot...

Also, some of you have too many bunnies lol! :p I tried to include them all in the card but there wasn't always enough space.... Doesn't help that my cards are small lol.... :p

The postman loves me today!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thank you Katie and Kelly for the beautiful cards! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I love the stamps on the envelopes as well... I think I might have to keep them! :p

My cards went out yesterday, lets see how long they take to arrive....

Susan, Katie and Kelly, I have received yours and they are so darn cute!

I love doing this! Mine are going out tomorrow and we got the printer working, so, yay!:D

Cathy, I received yours this morning! I LOVE your handwriting! And the Chalk-alike on the front! Soooo cute! :D

I don't think I've been given this many Christmas Cards since I was at school and we used to do the 'post' thing lol... It's very exciting! :)

Cathy, I got yours today too. thank you so much! Mine are in route to ya 'all, haha. I had to include a pic, realized one part of the ink was out when we went to do the cards, darn it.

But, it is a good pic we got to send, yay.

XMcandycane02.gif
8_2_98.gif
120103_emA4_prv.gif

P.S. As far as I know, you as a member can use these emots in your posts. Just copy and paste into your post for now. Thanks!

Jen have you received mine yet? It was sent 1st class on Tuesday so it should have been with you by today!

SOOOSKA wrote:
I got 2 more cards today. YEAH!

Thanks Fran and Michelle, Beautiful cards.

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
Was that mine? If it is woah that is quick! Who else here is called Fran *scratches head*

pinksalamander wrote:
SOOOSKA wrote:
I got 2 more cards today. YEAH!

Thanks Fran and Michelle, Beautiful cards.

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
Was that mine? If it is woah that is quick! Who else here is called Fran *scratches head*

Luvmyzoocrew is Fran but she wasn't on the list! You were the only Fran I posted to!

Latest posts

Back