Christmas Card Exchange

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Katie's and Susan's.....thanks, you guys :biggrin2:!!!

I need to buy some cards and get a move on :shock:! My brain has been focused on getting Mint's & her babies adopted out AND focusing on packing...so we can move into our new house on the 26th!

i was psyched to get a card from alaska. everyone in my family was jealous!

mine are going out today, i just had to finish making them

From the peoples addresses I have I've written them... I'm going to post the UK ones with all my Mums normal cards tomorrow but the Airmail ones may take a while, might not be there in time for Christmas but hey! Extend the joy after Christmas :D

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I recieved 2 Beautiful cards today. YIPEE.

Thanks Kelly and Cathy.

I look forward to my mail everyday now. Not just bills coming in.

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif

I think lil ol' Blighty is just too far away lol, because I have only received Susan's card so far!:cry1: Stupid Royal Mail! Another reason to move to San Francisco (lol, like I needed another!)

I warn you now, that my handwriting is TERRIBLE. I just don't have cause to write much anymore and it's slipped a lot...

Also, some of you have too many bunnies lol! :p I tried to include them all in the card but there wasn't always enough space.... Doesn't help that my cards are small lol.... :p

The postman loves me today!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thank you Katie and Kelly for the beautiful cards! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I love the stamps on the envelopes as well... I think I might have to keep them! :p

Susan, Katie and Kelly, I have received yours and they are so darn cute!

I love doing this! Mine are going out tomorrow and we got the printer working, so, yay!:D

Cathy, I received yours this morning! I LOVE your handwriting! And the Chalk-alike on the front! Soooo cute! :D

I don't think I've been given this many Christmas Cards since I was at school and we used to do the 'post' thing lol... It's very exciting! :)

Cathy, I got yours today too. thank you so much! Mine are in route to ya 'all, haha. I had to include a pic, realized one part of the ink was out when we went to do the cards, darn it.

But, it is a good pic we got to send, yay.

XMcandycane02.gif
8_2_98.gif
120103_emA4_prv.gif

P.S. As far as I know, you as a member can use these emots in your posts. Just copy and paste into your post for now. Thanks!

pinksalamander wrote:
SOOOSKA wrote:
I got 2 more cards today. YEAH!

Thanks Fran and Michelle, Beautiful cards.

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif
ra_chrismas.gif
Was that mine? If it is woah that is quick! Who else here is called Fran *scratches head*

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
Luvmyzoocrew is Fran but she wasn't on the list! You were the only Fran I posted to!

Back