Christmas Card Exchange

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry they are late! I can't belive mine got to the UK before some of the states....the post office stinks! I've always known my local post office is slow. If I mail anything from here it takes 2 days longer than if I mail it from work, 20min away.

Value those cards,my dear Fluffy is on them.:(

I'm doing something a little special....soo....,it's taken me a little more time. Sorry!!!! They'll get there...they just won't be Christmas cards per se ;)

Minda

I dont usually send Easter cards but I'd love to join in, it would make a nice change! :D

Ali, did mine arrive yet?! Yours hasn't arrived here either!

mouse_chalk wrote:
I dont usually send Easter cards but I'd love to join in, it would make a nice change! :D

Ali, did mine arrive yet?! Yours hasn't arrived here either!

NOT DO EASTER CARDS?? You have bunnieS!!!! How can you not?

Yes it did!

I sent yours in with the bunnies and your surprise.:biggrin2:

JadeIcing wrote:
NOT DO EASTER CARDS?? You have bunnieS!!!! How can you not?

Yes it did!

I sent yours in with the bunnies and your surprise.:biggrin2:
You sent me bunnies? Dallas and Chibi? Maybe Wyatt? Thank you! I knew you'd see sense someday! :p :biggrin2:

:laughsmiley:

Do you know, it's funny, before I had bunnies, I never really associated the whole bunny/easter thing! I don't know why!

I guess it will be a whole lot easier to find bunny cards then lol! You would not believe how long I searched for those pink ones! :D

Back