Christmas Card Exchange

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I am trying to arrange a Christmas Card Exchange between staff and sponsors, would any of you be interested? I already have a few Mod addresses. We had a staff one last year and it was really fun to get cards (for me) from America. :) Please don't send me your address if you aren't going to send a card to everyone on the list of course, that's a little unfair.

So, PM me your address if you are interested. :D

We have 12 so far, more are welcome to send their addresses if they want. :D

Michaela
Cathy (BlueGiants)
Minda (Elf Mommy)
Jen (mouse_chalk)
Alicia (JadeIcing)
Crystal (AngelnSnuffy)
Amy (Undergunfire)
Katie (Tundrakatiebean)
Susan (Soooska)
Kelly (KellyJade)
Michelle (SwanLake)
Rebecca (Becknutt)

Me too! It was lovely thank you Susan! I was so excited to get a card from Canada lol!

Mine are going out tomorrow too! Although I fear that mine will look rubbish in comparison to that beautiful card and picture lol :p

Thanks everyone, it was so much fun for me to send cards to to my friends here on RO.

The Bunnies all had fun doing their pictures. NOT LOL

Susan
ra_chrismas.gif

PS

I can't believe how fast you guys got them, I malied them last Thursday.

SOOOSKA wrote:
PS

I can't believe how fast you guys got them, I malied them last Thursday.
No, the pleasure was all ours!:D I love the pic inside! Poor bunnies lol...... :laughsmiley:

This fills me with a bit more confidence though lol, because the last *guaranteed* posting date for Canada and the US from the UK is tomorrow!! Saying that I sent a parcel to Ali recently that was supposed to take '10-15 days' and arrived within 5 I think?

I got Katie's card today! The cutest postcard! I love the little bunny starbucks cup. lol. My daughter came running in with the mail yelling "You got a card from Alaska!"

Oh and I also mailed mine out today!

Becknutt wrote:
I got Katie's card today! The cutest postcard! I love the little bunny starbucks cup. lol. My daughter came running in with the mail yelling "You got a card from Alaska!"

Oh and I also mailed mine out today!

Isnt it cute!

I am doing this in several groups! SO I get tons!!!!

Back