Christmas Card Exchange

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received cards from the UK today! So exciting! I had a mailbox ful of cards.

Thanks Michaela, Jen, and Amy! :hugsquish:

You all have the cutest cards, it's making me wish I would have spent more time and found bunny cards! My card tree is covered with the most beautiful bunnies.

Has anyone received mine?

YAY! My cards have arrived? That's great! I was so worried about them because I posted them after the guaranteed posting date lol....

Crystal, yours arrived today! :D Thank you!

Becknutt, I've not received yours yet.... I'm sure it'll be here tomorrow though...

My throat is better today luckily.... I have SO much to do! :shock::shock::shock:

Two more came today. :weee::nod

Thank you Michaela and Crystal. Love the picture Crystal and of course Piglet is my favorite, I even have a tatoo of him.:)

Btw Crystalwhen are you sending Snuff to me? If you run fast now I will get him by tomorrow at dinner time.:p

Susan:biggrin2:

It is SO nice to come home and get such delightful Christmas cards! I got two more today from Becky and Amy! (And my kids can't figure out where I got so many friends from!!)

Oh yayy I'm so glad that you guys are getting mine! :D

I got two more today, from Crystal and Michelle, thanks so much! :hug:

Thank you everyone! I'm so glad you all loved the card and pic of Snuff!:D

Everyone, have a great Christmas and a very happy New Year!

36_15_17.gif

Arg! Im so mad I missed out on the exchange this year. With student teaching ending and being so busy helping my dad at work I knew I wouldnt have time for cards. Add to that I have 10 bunnies here right now (bunnysitting 4) and two girls were spayed last week- its madness I tell you!

Well, heres my card to you all:

Merry Christmas!

Bunnies609.jpg

Bunnies642.jpg

Bunnies649.jpg

Love, Haley, Basil, Max, Biggie Max, Tumnus, Lucy and Molly

Jen! I got your card today! Such a lovely surprise on Christmas Eve! (Good Timing!)

Thanks for the greetings Haley! Hope things calm down for you and the buns! Wishing you the best in the coming New Year!

Becky, thank you for your beautiful card! That is the last one I got, I hope I get Michaela's soon:?.

Haley, thanks for those beautiful pics of the babies! I hope you're having a great holiday season, sorry we don't get to talk much anymore. You keep up with student teaching, how are you liking it? We all miss you, girl! Happy New Year to you andthe famif I don't talk to you.:D

Thank you everyone, again!:D

On Saturday I received Amy and Becknutt's cards! Thank you guys! I think that's everyone now, save for Ali? :p

I'm SO glad mine arrived! I had thought that posting them after the guaranteed delivery date was risky, but I'm glad they made it anyway :) Next year if we do this again I shall think to include pictures!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I can't believe it's all over!:shock:

Minda (Elf Mommy)
Jen (mouse_chalk)
Rebecca (Becknutt)

I dont see cards from these people.

I have about 100 cards to go through so I will let everyone know who is missing. Also I KNOW Jens is.

Back