Carolyn...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Sendme just the picture, Pepper. I doubt that a video would getthrough to either address.

-Carolyn
I did send you the picture,just now.

Got it, Pepper! Try this:

Pull picture up on your screen.

Go to Edit, then Copy. (If you can't copy itfrom edit, right click on the picture and you'll see the copy featurethere. Highlight it.)

Then, Go back to your Programs menu. Go to Microsoft Office Tools

Then Microsoft Photo Editor. A blank screen will openup. Go up to Edit andclick onPaste New Image. You should see the imageappear on the screen.

Go over to Image, then Resize, and a little box will comeup with the Width/Height/Units, etc. Click on Unitsand make sure it's selected as Pixels.

Go up to the Width and type in 700. It will automatically change the Height as well.

Go to File, then Save As, and pick a place either on yourDesktop or your C:/drive or wherever you'll findit. Name it under file name. Make sure theextension box under it is JPEG. Then sayOkay.

Come into the forum to this post, and go down to the browsebutton on the bottom, the Look In file comesup. If you saved it in your desktop, highlight it anddouble click on it. (If you saved it in C:/drive highlightthe C:/ and double click.) You should see the filename (Example Pepper.jpeg) in there. Double click onfilename, and you'll seethe address appear in theAttachment box on the forum.

Press send, then go back and make sure it's there.

Give it a shot.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Got it, Pepper! Try this:

Pull picture up on your screen.

Go to Edit, then Copy. (If you can't copy itfrom edit, right click on the picture and you'll see the copy featurethere. Highlight it.)

Then, Go back to your Programs menu. Go to Microsoft Office Tools

Then Microsoft Photo Editor. A blank screen will openup. Go up to Edit andclick onPaste New Image. You should see the imageappear on the screen.

Go over to Image, then Resize, and a little box will comeup with the Width/Height/Units, etc. Click on Unitsand make sure it's selected as Pixels.

Go up to the Width and type in 700. It will automatically change the Height as well.

Go to File, then Save As, and pick a place either on yourDesktop or your C:/drive or wherever you'll findit. Name it under file name. Make sure theextension box under it is JPEG. Then sayOkay.

Come into the forum to this post, and go down to the browsebutton on the bottom, the Look In file comesup. If you saved it in your desktop, highlight it anddouble click on it. (If you saved it in C:/drive highlightthe C:/ and double click.) You should see the filename (Example Pepper.jpeg) in there. Double click onfilename, and you'll seethe address appear in theAttachment box on the forum.

Press send, then go back and make sure it's there.

Give it a shot.

-Carolyn
Hi! Carolyn

I did go to Mircosoft office tools,but my doesn't have the mircosoft photo editor listed.:(

Bummer! That's the only way I know how to do it. I'm not familiar with photoshop. :(

-Carolyn

if you go to download.com and search PC softwarefor 'photo editor' you should be able to download one of the many freeprograms that is listed on that website. it is a very great websitewhen you need some software that you dont need to buy.

i use Irfan View, and would recommend it if you can't decide from allthe choices. i think that download.com has ratings from users that gotthe program, so you'll know if its not worth bothering with.

Thanks for the note to Pepper, Panacrent.

I hope it's of some help to her.

-Carolyn

Help! I dl a video of my bun on ezarchive.combut i cant find the video does anyone use this site for videos andwhere does the video go after you dl it? I thouhgt it goes back to myemail

Latest posts

Back