Carolyn...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has such different looks in those two pic's-Ilove the second one, justsuites his personality to a T whenyou read about him giving that look all day for thepainters.

When is he visiting Carolyn?

hehe

Cher

Tucker in the flower box is the mostbeautiful one I've seen of him yet, but this one is my absolutefavorite hands down:

attachment.php

Oh, how I love that Tucker!!! :D

lol! I swear Tucker Buckerhas a smuglittle grin on his face in that picture! He's totally saying, "ya, I'mthe King of this castle."

He looks to me like he's saying (in a dramatic movie voice a la "Cold Creek Manor"):

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!" ;):p

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!"

That's exactly what he's saying, BunnyMommy.

Glad you all can read him so well. :)

-Carolyn

I don't know BunnyMommy, he looks happy, lol, not quite like he's yelling at anyone. :p

He wasn't happy when I took that picture of himin the box. He was giving the painters in my house that lookand the caption would've been exactly what BunnyMommy said.

Subtle little tyke, isn't he?! Smug was a perfect description for his attitude that day!

;)

-Carolyn

lol! Now it makes sense. Yup, maybe it is that "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" look! lol.

Oh, he "aint" happy, MyBunnyBoys. He ain't happy at all. BOL! :D

That's Tucks' "somehow, some way, some day I'm going to get youall back"look.

Carolyn wrote: Hi! Carolyn

Your Tucker is so cute,but that look he needs a personalityadjustment(laughs).I like that hide away house you have for him.I hadone of them for Pepper,but he didn't like it,so I had to take it backto the store and get my money back.My Pepper is fussy .

we came we saw and we laughed but the hungrycrowds have not been satisfied we need more pictures more laughs morefunny stories . we demand these in the most polite sence

*laughs histarically*

pwesse more pictures:D:p;)

This is a picture of Pepper,it was taken a while ago.But I wanted to post more pictures of him.

gjsara,

I'll get more film for my camera. I'll do that today. What a doll youare for asking for more pictures of my Monster-Boy. MyBunnyBoys also isasking for more pictures of my little princess Fauna. Now that they'reout together, I've had some great opportunities for pictures but justhaven't gotten around to getting film.

Hi Pepper,

You can put a stamp on Pepper and send him right on over to me. What alittle angel he is. That's a Great Picture! He looks so perfect againstthe beautiful blue sky. Did you take that photo? I'm sure that ourlittle Star could easily be chosen as Pet of the Day again.

Keep up the good work! :dude: I do hope to see more pictures of our little love.

I'm still so happy that you rescued the other little bunny from your Aunt's place. You, My Friend, have a heart of Gold.

:)

-Carolyn

Hi! Carloyn

No we didn't take the picture of Pepper,it was taken at Petsmart at the same time this picture was taken.

There is a littleTucker/Pepper look-a-like up for adoption at the feed store right now.I'm very tempted, but I know you all said it's very difficult for twofemales to bond. I'm going to bring Elf with me the next time I go downthere, just to see initial reactions through the cage bars. One of theowners rescues every bun she sees in the paper as a giveaway. She has 8at home right now, so she can't take this one too. She's smoky blackwith that little white smudge on her nose. Too too cute.

Latest posts

Back