Carolyn...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dreamgal042. :dude:

Yup! That's my baby. He's my Tucker.
With the help of Pamnock and BunnyMommy, they took an Easter picture I had taken and made my Avatar.

Thank you. :)

I'll give him a Yogurt Drop from you.

-Carolyn

awwwwwwww tucker's sooooooo cute.

ivory wont eat her yogurt drops...and i have a whole box lol wonderingif they're good for either my hamsters or my guinea pig...hmm...*ponderponder*

dajeti2 wrote:
Carolyn, I love all your pictures of dear little Tucker.I would have to say your avatar is my favorite. He is such a beauty.

Tina

Wow Tina, Thanks!

Dreamgal042,

There's little Tucker wouldn't do for a Yogurt Drop.

Vickie,

Hope your and Daisy's babies are all doing well. I think of you often.

Thanks again folks!

-Carolyn

carolyn your avatar pic is great but i haventseen a lirge picture of tucker could you possibally post more picturesof tuckerplease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI! Carolyn

I agree we need to see more pictures of your Lovely Tucker he is a beauty.

YEAH........speaking of which, hows come we donthave any pictures of Tucker? hmmm me thinks you might be a tad ashamedof his shedding and you may think he is not so savy these days!

I BEG TO DIFFER..

come on Carolyn, dont make us beg *grin grin*

pwwwwwwwwwease???

Jade and Jezebel

Mocha and Spice have something they would like to tell you all.

They do not want Tucker pictures posted due to the fact that they donot want everyone to forget how cute and adorable they are. Tucker maycast a shadow over their lime-light and they are not happy with thethought. They have forbidden mom to look at his pictures.

What they don't know wont hurt them. ;)I WANT MORE TUCKER AND FAUNA PICTURES!!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
They do not want Tucker pictures posted due to the factthat they do not want everyone to forget how cute and adorable theyare. Tucker may cast a shadow over their lime-light and they are nothappy with the thought. They have forbidden mom to look at hispictures.

You guys absolutely crack me up! :dude:

I have a ton of pictures of my little mon, and will post a couple within the next day or two.

Tucker's so glad you all are here to remind me who's Number 1.

-Carolyn

What are Yogurt Drops and where can I buy them??Megan wont eat anything but hay and pellets (and the usual stuff sheshouldn't :() I've tried everything! She's so picky!

Michelle,

If you PM me your mailing address, I will send you a box Yogurt Drops.I've noticed that they're made in New Jersey, USA, so you might not beable to get them.

Tucker will do A N Y T H I N G to get one. I think Cher and I have gotten Jade & Jez pretty much addicted to them too.

They're small treats, that look a bit like a chocolate chip, butthey're made with yogurt and 'essential minerals'. Pardon me for amoment, Buck, but all my rabbits (Calbert, Missy, and Tucker), lovethem. Fauna won't touch them. She didn't know what hay, treats, or toyswere until the last month or so of her life.

-Carolyn

hmm...yeah I don't think I've ever seen themhere. I'll PM you and let my mom know theres some on the way, cuz Iwon't be here and she's gonna get them and be like "what the heck isthis?!" haha.

I didn't know you had so many rabbits, I thought you only had lil Tucker Bucker

MBLM, I don't know what it is about yogurt drops, but the bunnies go crazy over them.

Sherman will sell his dignity for raisins and craisins ... buthe'll do ANYTHING for a yogurt drop. Even ifhe's pouting about something, when he hears that box rattling the lovecomes pouring through. lol! :D

Michelle,

I'll send them to you on Monday afternoon. I'll send only one boxbecause we don't know if Megan will go for them or not, but yes...byall means, tell your mom what's going on.

I'm able to send 'rabbit treats: No Meat' through Customs to China, soI would imagine Canada would take them too, but will have to check thelaws.

I'm bunsitting for Buck Jones. I've got two of his rabbits here, and I've recently adopted a Holland Lop named Fauna.

-Carolyn

Alright, I'll be watching for them! just send itto "Megan the Bunny" haha. Then I'll know it's from you ;) Hopefullyshe likes them, she doesn't seem to like any treats except carpet andcardboard :( She's a bad bun! lol. Thanks so much!!

I bet Tuckers having fun with all the friends around :) :D

Latest posts

Back