Carolyn...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Laughs at BunnyMommy* No Kidding!

Michelle,

I've PMed you my return address so that you'll know they're from me when they arrive.

Don't bet your life savings on Tucker having fun with all his friends.He'd prefer being considered the Warden and being free while his'friends' stay in lock-up.

(And ya'll thought he was nice!)

-Carolyn

hehe Tuckers an Angel what are you talkin' about?;) You may think he's locking them up and playing the warden, butreally, he's locking them up to keep them safe from evil doers ;) lol

Ivory doesnt know what a yogurt drop is...i putit in the food bowl, and when i come back and its not there, i assumeits been eaten. but when i see it on the bottom of the cage...

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
hehe Tuckers an Angel what are you talkin' about? ;) You maythink he's locking them up and playing the warden, but really, he'slocking them up to keep them safe from evil doers ;) lol

Oh, Brrrrrother!

dreamgal042,

Try hand feeding it to her.

Then again, some rabbits don't like them.

-Carolyn

"Then again, some rabbits dont like them"

Then again, that is only because Carolyn the Yogurtdrop pusher hasntsent ya over any..................wink wink nudge nudge, say no more!*she secretly owns the company and her goal is to have us all be theproud owners of yogurt drop addicts*

LOL just teasing yaCarolyn---> YOUwould not believe the reaction I get out of your nieces for one lilyogurt drop..all I have to do is shake the box and they scramble fromwherever they may be to their respective cages, sometimes they are sooooverly excited they dont even make it into the right cage, and knockeach other trying to get to the right one!

I loved the part about Sherman selling his dignity for craisins orraisins...since I can seeit BM I love Sherman stories...

Cher, Jezebel and Jade

I have tried feeding it to him...(gotta get usedto the male pronoun =\) he just ran away to either sniff my foot orchew on wires..*gasp* he took it...now he's giving me a look like 'hey,you coulda told me those things were food'...are they just treats? ordo they have nutritional value? *cant speak back-of-the-box yet*

Michelle,

Tried the small petstore I go to to get Yogurt Drops and they're out.They expect a shipment in this week. Let's wait until you're back homeand you can give them to Megan. I just caught up on the fact that bythe time they'll get there, you'll be gone. Not having you there to seeit just isn't as much fun.

Hi Cher,

I should own stock in the Yogurt Drops! I'm done though. After I sendout to MBLM, that's it. I have to stop. I just get a kick out ofhearing the reactions of the bunnies -- especially my babies in China.

dreamgal042,

Did your little one eat the Yogurt Drop or just look at you like and leave it alone?

BunnyMommy,

I can't believe Sherman would give up his dignity for anything.

Then again, maybe I can if you're talking food.

-Carolyn

he ate it...but then i tried to give him anotheronea little later and he looked at me like i wascrazy...didnt take it, just sniffed it and hopped away.

so anyway, Carolyn..

WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE PICTURES OF YOUR BUNNIES?!?!? only one I think ive seen is that one on your avatar...

*laughs* Dreamgal042,

I'm not at the computer that has the pictures. I'll do it tomorrow. I just have to get MBLM and/or BunnyMommy to

1) help me to figure out what size I should shrink them down to ifthey're on a Picture Disk because when I open them up, they're huge.

and

2) I don't know how to post more than one picture at a time on one reply.

I'll definitely try to get it done tomorrow.

-Carolyn

Trying this out...

If it works, it's Tucker.

Vickie,

That one was taken when I was having my apartment painted.That was the look he was giving the painters all day. "GetOut!"

-Carolyn

Back