Carolyn...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Pepper,

What other pictures of Pepper are you hoarding over there?

Fess up and post 'em.

ElfMommy,

Just the thought of you getting another bun is fun. Do keep us postedhow 'the meeting' goes with each. You might check out the RabbitReferences post as in there, there's a website named for bondingbunnies. Couldn't hurt to glance through it.

:)

-Carolyn

I did read thatonce in the past, when it was posted for someone else. I am still verymuch considering the second bun. I can't go today because they'reclosed on Sundays, but I might make my way over there sometime thisweek. They're pretty great people. They might even let me take her on atrial basis until I see if they will bond or not.

Although they're nice people, I do feelsorry for her. When I opened the cage and took her out, the one womanrunning the shop said she didn't think she'd been out of her cage inmonths. Needless to say, the rabbit is a lil pudge at this point.Although she asked, she didn't get an answer when she asked the girlwho got her, how much it would cost me to adopt her. She did think thatit was a boy at first (until she got on the phone to the other girl).She also thinks they are adopting outthe cage with the bun.

Lots of unanswered questions in this lil scenario, but who knows. :)

Local rescue shelter permits us to "foster" buns temporarily to see ifthey may bond with our crew. If so, we pay the fee andadopt. If not, the buns go back to the shelter and no realharm done. I suspect this is not common, but we have a good"history" with the shelter that goes back years. In any case,no matter whom you plan to adopt from, doesn't hurt to ask.All they can say is ," No." If, "Yes," you know you will notbe stuck with a bunny who won't bond with yours.

Buck

Carolyn wrote:
Ok, Pepper,

Fess up and post 'em.

ElfMommy,

Just the thought of you getting another bun is fun. Do keep us postedhow 'the meeting' goes with each. You might check out the RabbitReferences post as in there, there's a website named for bondingbunnies. Couldn't hurt to glance through it.

-Carolyn
What other pictures are you talking about?I did try topost some pictures of Pepper,but it wouldn't let me do it,it keeptelling invalid extensions,what ever that means,and I kept resizingthem and it still wouldn't let me post them.So,I give up,after resizingthem many times.I was wondering are you good at resizing pictures toget them to post on here?If you are can you give me some ideas,so I canget them pictures posted on here.I was also wondering about posting avideo of Pepper on here of Pepper,I did try to post it on here and Icouldn't get it posted on here.We had used our digital camerafor the video,because it has the quicktime player mode on thecamera,for the video and then we put it on our computer as thequicktime player video.Any ideas on this also?

mybunnylovesme.......try raisins or even raw sunflower seeds..my rabbits love both of those!!

Pepper wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Ok, Pepper,

Fess up and post 'em.

ElfMommy,

-Carolyn
What other pictures are you talking about?I did try topost some pictures of Pepper,but it wouldn't let me do it,it keeptelling invalid extensions,what ever that means,and I kept resizingthem and it still wouldn't let me post them.So,I give up,after resizingthem many times.I was wondering are you good at resizing pictures toget them to post on here?If you are can you give me some ideas,so I canget them pictures posted on here.I was also wondering about posting avideo of Pepper on here of Pepper,I did try to post it on here and Icouldn't get it posted on here.We had used our digital camerafor the video,because it has the quicktime player mode on thecamera,for the video and then we put it on our computer as thequicktime player video.Any ideas on this also?

Hi Pepper,

The extensions that the board allows is on the left hand side of theBrowse button at the bottom of the screen. MyBunnyBoys canhelp with video information. As far as the resizing ofpictures, I do that in MSWord Photo Editor. Some folks likephotobucket.com You might wish to check out the Pictures andAvatars post again. I'll pull it up. I know thatBunnyMommy did comment on that directly.

-Carolyn

I upload videos towww.EZarchive.com, it's easy andwas the only site I could find that actually allowed me to upload .AVIfiles. As for pictures, I suggest uploading them towww.photobucket.com and thenposting the link to the picture, that way you don't need to resize(make sure the pictures are JPG or JPEG files).

That's fine. Keep trying. You're getting very close. I'll delete what is an empty post.

GOOD LUCK!

I'm proud of you for trying it and notquitting.

Thanks.

-Carolyn

I don't see it.

Can you email me the picture, Pepper and I'll see what I can do and then do a step-by-step instruction for you?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I don't see it.

Can you email me the picture, Pepper and I'll see what I can do and then do a step-by-step instruction for you?

-Carolyn
I did email you so just now look for it in your email.

Try sending it again, Pepper.

I haven't gotten it. :(

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Try sending it again, Pepper.

I haven't gotten it. :(

-Carolyn
Guess what Carlolyn,I got a message back telling me the email Isent to you with Pepper's video was to big of afile to send,it went over the size of my email space that I'm allowedto send in space size.:(Sorry,You couldn't get it.

Send me just the picture, Pepper. I doubt that a video would get through to either address.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back