Carley & Harley.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. :)

and I've never heard of that movie, I'll look into it. I am always love going to the movies, plus I like movies that are books too so I can read/watch both.

[align=center]You're welcome =)

It has Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens in it. It's really really good, I was impressed. Oh, it also has Mary-kate Olsen! I was really impressed with the part she played =)

Oh neat, I will deff have to look into this and see if it's playing around here. It wasn't where I was yesterday.

--

Well, March break is over.
Back to college every morning until summer.

I also really need to work on my veterinary terminology course (that is what sucks with online, you forget about it a lot haha) I still have until Friday, but I'll probably try and get it done today once I come home.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend on facebook while Harley was hoping around...

I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to him because he came over to me and looked at me like he was saying "MOM... pet me!" I gave him a couple pets and continued talking.

Then he started nudging me... I petted him a bit more.

Then I got a lick... So I picked him up and gave him a hug and a snuggle and put him back down.

Then he learned how to dig into my leg, ouch. I was getting the feeling I wasn't allowed to talk anymore, so I started to say goodbye.

I guess I was taking too long since then he jumped onto me and was like "MOM, PET ME NOW!"

He is such a little bugger. Love him though, it was cute.
Stephen laughed and called him a big suck.

He just loves to sit and be pet and cuddled. So cuteee.

Lops have a way about them. I suppose they all do but I am so in love with lops. They are like little puppies and I find them so attention seeking. I LOVE that! I've had two and it is definitely my breed of choice. I love my Flemmie too but lops?? omg, those hanging down ears and that play with me attitude. :heartbeat:

That is exactly it, he's like... a little puppy dog. :3
Always getting into trouble and getting out of it with his cuteness. Plus always wanting attention.

---

Reading a post in the health section really made me realize how lucky I was that Harley survived his first night of diarrhea. It's so deadly.

Even though it cost a decent amount of money, I am so glad I went to the vet. I'm glad he's still with us.

Thanks to everyone again, and thank you to whoever was watching down on my Harley.

Jynxie wrote:
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to him because he came over to me and looked at me like he was saying "MOM... pet me!" I gave him a couple pets and continued talking.

Then he started nudging me... I petted him a bit more.

Then I got a lick... So I picked him up and gave him a hug and a snuggle and put him back down.

Then he learned how to dig into my leg, ouch. I was getting the feeling I wasn't allowed to talk anymore, so I started to say goodbye.

I guess I was taking too long since then he jumped onto me and was like "MOM, PET ME NOW!"

He is such a little bugger. Love him though, it was cute.
Stephen laughed and called him a big suck.

He just loves to sit and be pet and cuddled. So cuteee.
When my flemmies and e-lops knudge its a nudge. Bunny's know how to work their slaves for pets.

haha yes.

--

So much snow, it's everywhere!
It's been so nice lately, dry and sunny... I wake up today and it's snowing blegh...
Now there is tons of it outside, at least Jynx likes it.

I did a vet terminology test today, 100% woo hoo.
This is the best mark I've gotten so far.
Usually it's low to mid ninties. So I am quite happy.

I did a math test in my college class yesterday too, I get my mark tomorrow.
I think that one should be mid nineties too, which is awesome.

My work closed early today (veterinary hospital) due to the snow so I didn't have to go in today which was good since the snow is terrible. :p

Harley's good still pooping tons and he's been doing a lot better. He's getting so big! I'll have to take some updated pictures for you soon ... I don't have a lot of pictures on my blog yet either.

I got my math test mark back, 96%. Woo Hoo.
I'm also 1/3 done my math course at college, which is awesome. I have a 96% average now.

I checked my average for my vet terminology course just now, and I have 98% on that one. :3

I also only have one more assignment + my exam in April to go. Yay. Though I'm so nervous about exams, I freeze up.

My parents are making me a special dinner tonight though, and my mom said she'd get me a gift. I hope it's the stuffed bunny rabbit that looks like Harley. :3

I'm so proud of myself. I was a dumb kid and dropped out of high school in grade 10. I just stopped going completely or skipped my classes.
I even failed one class in grade nine and the rest I had 50 - 60% in them. My tests were NEVER 90% + ... Sometimes they were as low as 30% especially math!

I was out of school for 2 years, but in the end it really smartened me up since I realized... I don't like working without an education. The jobs are few and far between, they're low paying and they're well... Suck.

This is why I'm taking a math course in college now, so that I can get into the animal care and vet technician programs at the college I'm attending. After my math course I'm going to have to take biology and chemistry (already did english). I might also take a computer class too.

I'm just glad I smartened up now and not in my mid 20's or later. I'm only going to be 18 this year, so I think I'm still okay. I'm going to try and apply for animal care for the winter semester 2011/2012.

I have found Harley's favourite "toy"... LOL.

Well, I had just gotten back from the store and I was opening my stuff and let Harley come out. I put the small plastic bag to the side and Harley came over and tried to nibble on it.

I was like "no, no, no, no Harley, that's not for you" and pulled it away.

He chased it! I started playing with him with it and he kept chasing it. He'd run top speed and try and get it and then when I would let him see it he would lick it and give me this look like "do it again!' so we played with this for quite some time it was hilarious. He would even jump over things chasing it.

Later we crumpled the bag into a ball and I put it infront of him and he'd run around pushing it LOL.

He even went inside and sat in it when it was open. (Head out of the bag!)

I've bought this guy toys which he could care less about... Give him a bag and it's hours of entertainment. Sounds like kids! LOL.

Took some new pictures of Harley this morning he's getting so big - warning pee colored feed ahead -

I seriously wish he came litter trained, or at least litter trained himself like everyone elses buns. D:

He's so cute though, even if he does have pee stained feeties.

DSC02736.jpg

DSC02739.jpg

DSC02745.jpg

[align=center]Awww I love the last picture! His fur is so FLUFFY! He's got that 'baby face' too =D

That's funny about the bag by the way XD I think that's funny when bunnies chase things. I saw a video a while back of a English lop bunny chasing a sock. Looked like a DOG! XD

OMG - he's so adorable. He really is.

I find my "kids" love the free stuff too better than most toys. They love to sleep in "tunnels" made out of empty oatmeal containers. Give 'em an empty toilet paper roll stuffed with hay and they're happy for hours. They also love to tear up paper - any paper.

I'm really proud of you for some of the decisions you've made. Hey - you're only 18 - in college - taking courses. You're ahead of your peers if you ask me - especially in the maturity level!

It really was like he was a dog haha, it was so funny. I never thought a bunny would have so much personality. Also I think Harley is molting (do they do it this early? Because he's shedding white fluff and I think that is why he looks so fluffy haha.

Also thank you Peg, I really, really appreciate it. I like to think I'm doing well. My animals keep me sane.
I will also have to give him a paper towel roll with hay, I know my dog likes those LOL. I have to pick them up all the time since she'll steal them out of the waste basket haha. So I don't doubt my trouble maker Harley would love them!

[align=center]Yeah, I'm pretty sure they can molt whenever... XD I pull out my bunnies' molting fur. I heard it's better. XP My bunnies REALLY molt. Like intensely (Sabriel and Silas mostly)... imagine three molting/shedding buns in your room.. XD!

Yeah, my aunt didn't know bunnies had so much personality either, but they do!

LOL, I do that to Jynx (pull out shedding hair) she doesn't like it too much though :p She likes her furminator though.

Do you know if I'd be able to use my furminator on him? It's a shedding brush. I have the dog one, and I've heard of people using the furminators on their buns. Should I get a cat one for him instead if I can use it on him?

We use the Furminator on our, just don't push too hard or overdo it, I've heard that some people make bald spots because they just keep going with it O.O I'm not really sure what type ours is.

Harley is just adorable, I love reading about him :)

Okay sounds good. I know we have a big dog one. But I think they're all similar or the same other then the size.

We use the dog one on the cat no problem, so I think we'll be okay to use it on Harley. We just won't brush him tons like we would Jynx.

Also thank you :)

[align=center]I use a furminator too =) Works wonders sometimes... others it doesn't! Prepare for static-y fur (maybe!) We had used it for our dogs but now it's in MY room for my bunbuns XD

zZzzzZZzzzZ...

Last night I was having a dream that something was running all over me. I could feel it running back and forth down near my toes back to my chest...

Then I feel something plop onto my face and sharp little nails. I wake up have a sleep and look to see what happened... IT WAS HARLEY.

I then go "Stephen, Stephen... Harley got out!" He's like "Whaaaa?" ZzZzzZz...

I put him back in his cage and actually LOCKED the door this time. I always kept it unlocked (sliding door) since I had seen him try and open it before with no sucess. The woman at the petstore also said that he probably wouldn't learn how to open it anyways...

Well... That was dumb of me to listen.

His cage will be locked from now on.. LOL.
I've checked all the wires around where he was, nothing chewed which is good.

He also didn't make a mess either. I'm not seeing any poops - nothing. Which is also good.

I guess he was just binkying up a storm... All over ME! haha.

Little stinker.

[align=center]Awwww that's so cute! =))
When Solara got out, she chewed my mp3 cord >_>;;

Latest posts

Back