Carley & Harley.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

I really like it, it's really bright.
and when it starts to fade it turns a light pink which is also cute.

It's also vegan and just a stain, so it doesn't wreck your hair. Manic panic (the amplified version) is the brand. It also glows in black light LOL.

[align=center]The pink looks great 8D!

Did a super clean of Harley's cage tonight. I cleaned it in the bathtub LOL.

We're having a apartment inspection on Wednesday, I'm nervous that they're not going to be happy about Harley.

We're allowed pets, and I don't think we have to let them know about each one... But after reading some of the recent posts about apartments telling people to get rid of their animals... I'm nervous about what they'll say.

Either way, I won't be getting rid of him. I'd move before I'd let someone tell me to get rid of my pets tbh.
Plus he's a caged animal and we're allowed pets. If they tell me to get rid of him, I'll just move him to my friends for a day and have them reinspect :p

I will be hiding my snakes though, just to avoid problems due to them. -whistles-

Anyways, white vinegar is amazing.
I was having a really, REALLY hard time to get the pee stains out of the grid on the bottom Harley's cage. Like it would just look dirty in the edges. Put some vinegar on it... BAM all gone.

Got a new computer today, can you believe I'm a WoW player? haha, well yeah I got a new computer mostly to play WoW since it's hard to play on a netbook. Looks good so far, I only had to pay 249 for it since it's refurbished.

Also here is a pictures I took today. (You can see how big Harley is getting in one picture for sure, he is also darkening with the molt he's going through!)

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02791.jpg

Also right before I went computer shopping, I'm such a nerd. (Still got my pink!)
HNI_0036-1.jpg

[align=center]I can't get over how cute Harley is <3 Ahhh! Love the third picture down 8D

You're very pretty <3

Gosh he is growing up fast! He still is freakin' adorable. And I still love the pink <3 I can't wait to get pink in my hair for the summer.

Thanks everyone.

Harley was a pain in the butt today.
It was five AM and Harley decided it was time to train for the olympics. He was jumping/running all over his cage.

Woke me up thats for sure.

He's done it before, but lately it's happening more often. Any advice? Would putting a blanket over part of the cage help kinda like birds?

I need my sleep, I have an exam on Wednesday. D:

Do you talk to him or respond in any way? That will just make it worse. Becky learned quickly that no matter how much noise she made there was no breakfast or playing until the allarm went off. Now she stays quiet until she hears the music.

The blanket may help so she has less light to get her going.

Vet terminology exam tomorrow...
It's going to be three hours long, and even after all my studying... I don't feel ready for it.

This is going to be a really hard exam, there are just so many things I have to memorize and I am TERRIBLE at rememebering things. Once I hit exams they usually fly out of my head and I'm worried.

I really don't think I'll be able to keep my 98% average. I'm hoping I can at least stay in the 80s.

I don't think I did very good on my exam. I blanked, and I couldn't remember anything. All those hours studying... And I couldn't remember anything.

It took me over 15 minutes to even remember what a ultrasound was called ): When I could remember it any other time.

Don't even mention the words that were mildly difficult to remember on a normal day. Those... I would have died if my life was depended on it.

I'm really just hoping I passed now ):

Went to the lindors factory and bought lots of cheap lindor lindt chocolate. :p

I also got some craisons, do you think Harley could have one or two?

As long as you don't give him too many and there are no addatives, then sure. I get drried banana chips and cranberries for my kids from the health food store. They love them! Lots of sugar though so they are a special treat. :)

I love chocolate. Shouldn't have dairy, but I still eat it sometimes.

I love chocolate, but I haven't been eating it very often.
I love lindt chocolate though, I can't help it haha.
I got a lot of cheap valentines day chocolate too, it was more then 75% off :3

Also good to know he can have one or two.
I was just nervous since the diarrhea he got when we first got him.

Looks like Jynx is getting spayed in May.
I'm so worried due to her problems with the cone, I let the vet technicians know but I still feel like something bad is going to happen.

Latest posts

Back