Carley & Harley.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, and yes Harley already likes the chew wires.
We have already had to get a new keyboard, LOL.
Good thing it wasn't an expensive fancy keyboard!

And he's a fluff ball, I swear he's getting fluffier. haha.

--

Last night Harley was CRAZY.
He likes to be cheered on, I think he thinks he's a famous athlete or something lol.

When you go "Go Harley, it's your birthday", "Jump, Jump... Jump around!" or really... Just cheering anything in general he goes BINKY CRAZY.

He must have been non stop binkying for 25 - 30 minutes last night. We just kept cheering him on and he LOVES when you say his name haha. He was jumping and running everywhere, he even jumped on his Daddies head haha.

He tripped a few times too since he was running and jumping so fast haha.

I think he'd be awesome at that bunny agility, he loves jumping over my legs and he gets some height for such a tiny bun.

It was seriously so cute. I should have videotaped it... So adorable.

I love reading about Harley! I'm glad he's better now. Hope you get to video tape his next binky session!

Oh he is so cute and fuzzy even with the pee feets. He is getting so big but still so cute. Fraggles also loved plastic bags as a baby. But I had to take them after she tried eating one. Now she is fat and lazy.

haha thanks!

I keep forgetting to film his binkies! I'm usually just get so caught up watching and laughing at him LOL.

So I have some marks I haven't shared with you lately. :3 100% on math tests x 2 ... and my last vet terminology mark was a 97% wooooo.

Now I just need to have a three hour vet terminology exam. OH JOY. LOL hahaha.

Are bunnies allowed to go outside in the grass at 9 weeks?

I want to get him a leash and collar (though Stephen thinks I'm crazy) and let him check out the grass and stuff.

I'm worried about parasites and fleas though.
I have a balcony where he could check it out, but no grass or anything.

Opinions?

I'm not sure if he can go out in the grass yet or not, but if this is something you plan to do eventually I would still get the leash collar/harness and get him use to it now even if he can't go outside.
Harley is just absolutely adorable.

Love your blog Carley. :) I'll have to follow your example one day and start my own.

Just wondering, but what breeder did you end up getting little Harley from? The breeder I got Scotch from last year seems to have completely disappeared from the internet (she was about to have her first baby, so that's probably why), and I'm having trouble finding another close by.

I don't know about letting Harley outside on the grass while he's so tiny. It's probably just fine, but I tend to be on the overly cautious side when rabbits are so young. On the other hand, I can't find anything online saying it's a bad idea and I sure can't complain about the weather today. ...Knock on wood.

As for balconies, it depends. Does it have gaps where the rabbit could possibly fall off or is it completely enclosed? You wouldn't think a rabbit would ever jump off, but Toki once did a nose dive off my 10 feet high balcony and landed face first into the concrete floor below. That's a bit of a story though, so maybe I'll save it for my blog, haha. ;)

We always let our bunnies run around outside from the time we got them which was around 2 months, they should be fine as long as you know not to let them eat poisonous plants or where a predator can get them. Our bunnies love it, even when they're babies!

I'll PM you the breeder/website.

Oh, I didn't mean let him roam around on the balcony, more like sit outside with him. I feel bad for him always being inside. Or have him on a leash on the balcony. :3

I think I'm going to get him a leash. So he can get used to it, and maybe I'll take him out in another week - just incase.

Is there anything poisonious to look out for in particular? I believe there is just grass out in the park I was going to bring him, with dandilions when it warms up a bit more.

Also thanks for the nice comments, I appreciate it. :)
I would love to see more blogs from the start, so I love when people start new ones. It's so hard to keep up to blogs that have been going for awhile.

Ummm I can't really tell you any right off the bat, you might need to just look up a list of plants. We always let our buns just have free reign of the fenced in yard and they eat all the weeds and grass and have had no problems... but I'm in south Alabama and you're in Canada so I can't really compare plantlife! XD

Be careful - some parks treat their grass and stuff with pesticides....

I live next to this park and they don't use pesticides I'm sure of it. It's hard enough for them to even cut the grass every 2 weeks LOL.

Also thanks everyone.

Yesterday it was my Jynxers birthday. She turned two. She got a big bone and a toy hedgehog that squeaks. She ate her bone already, pretty much only took 40 minutes and she loves her hedgehog.

I didn't go as far out as last year. I don't think she cared though. Last year we had party hats, I made a doggy cake with peanut butter and stuff. She had a tshirt that said "It's my birthday, LETS PAWTY!" and toys and bones LOL. I would have made her wear the shirt but she wrecked it at the dog park later on in that day.

Anyways... I'm not happy about her getting older.
Even though she's only two, I know five is coming... Five is usually when you'll be noticing hip displasia and such, plus coming into their senior years. I know a lot of GSD's that have died from bloat around 5 also. ):

Also here is a picture of my pink hair. :3
Picture4.jpg

I have some pictures of Harley I'm going to need to upload later, on the wrong computer to do it right now. :p

Oooh I like the pink! I'm thinking about doing pink in my hair for the summer.

Latest posts

Back