Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, yes for their invisible bunny friend. So this morning I got three pieces of bok choy, one for Feebs, one for Buster, one for the invisible bunny friend. Their friend must not have a big appetite so they are it for him lol!!!!
:p told ya! It's gonna be like that movie...with Eddie Murphy. NORBIT! And Phoebe is Resputia (sp?)

They are so cute together. I let them have a sleepover last night and they did great so...
I NOW PRONOUNCE THEM HUSBUN AND BUNWIFE!
Ps, those of you who have multiple buns that are together. How do you feed them their pellets? Cause Buster is sneaky and tries to eat Phoebes and she is a pansy and doesn't tell him no.

image.jpg

AAWWWW! Congratulations Buster and Phoebe. *wipes tears away* I always cry at weddings!
They're so cute together.

Are they going to be together full time now? I hope so! It will be so much easier for you!

Lol. They are!!!
OMG Phoebe just went up to Buster, basically crawled over him and then rolled into a flop and Busters just sitting there like Wtf is wrong with you, you freak?! And she's like IM SO HAPPY HAHAHAHA!

Yes they are. It is easier! Except for the food part

Katie, I screamed when I read this......:woohoo:yahoo::yes::inlove::toast::highfive:

OMG....Buster and Feebs are living together, I DON¨T BELIEVE IT.

I feed mine together but have two bowls so although they have one each they both eat from both if you see what I mean.

YOU HAVE SO MADE MY DAY.....YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! :D
Y'all got me excited too! It's so nice not to have giant x pens and crap all in my dining room...ahh it's so pretty again. Still a little cluttered but ill fix that up.

Oh I see what you mean Chris. Well Phoebe is still eating 1/2 cup of alfalfa based food so Buster (who eats Timothy based) is like oooo gotta get me some of that tasty baby food.

When should I switch her to Timothy? She always seems so hungry, I wonder if 1/2 cup is plenty?

Katie, I just going back and looking at the wedding pic....I just love them. I will miss their date videos though :cry4:

I see what you mean about the food. The only thing you can do is feed them separately and watch them while you eat although it´s a pain in the next. How old is Feebs again ??? Yes, I´m getting old and my memory is getting more like my mother´s by the hour :scared:

YAY!!! Congratulations to the new couple :) So do we have any grooming action going on yet, or are they just peacefully coexisting?

You could just separate Phoebe when you feed pellets, for 20-30 minutes, til she's had her fill, then take them away. Do you feed twice a day?. Just do this until you get her transitioned onto the timothy pellets.

Mostly peacefully coexisting and they explore together now, when Phoebe comes to see me in the kitchen Buster is cautiously following her. Stuff like that. Oh and last night Ryan (the pervy guy) came in and just suddenly picked her up and after I threw a B.F. I was looking at all the fur that was flying and I was like well why not get in a little grooming real quick since hes already got her. So I got my little brush and then afterwards I wetted my hand and ran it all over her and when he put her back down BUster was licking her trying to help her I guess, it was so sweet.

Phoebe is almost 6 months, she will be in a couple weeks. Should I start mixing now?

Thank you! I am glad yall like it, I will have to edit the photo and give him like a little hat and tie and her a tiara or something lol. and hearts! Lots of hearts! lol!!!

Aww, that's so sweet that Buster groomed her. Really sweet! :)

I'm not really sure when to mix pellets. I will say though that I started mixing Ash's pellets when he was 7 months old. I'm not sure if I was supposed to do it earlier or not.

That picture is SO cute! Yes, you could add a hat and tie and a tiara. Or you could give Phoebe a wedding veil and Buster a suit and tie.

bahaha I will if they have it but I doubt they will because I have a very basic editing thing lol.
I heard the noise again!!!!!
It came from Buster!!!! :eek: I peeked in the room after I heard it (it sounded like when you step on a squeaky toy), and his body was shaking like when you have the hiccups ya know and then he sneezed a few times and looked back at me like HEY WHAT U LOOKIN AT FOOL?! And I was like awww my poor bunster! I hope he isn't sick or anything because I have heard it like 4 times now

Aw thank you Elise. Hmmm. Yesterday he ate parsley the day before he had spinach, and today he had bok choy. But I think it happens while he's eating hay. HE was eating hay today when i saw him doing it. Hmmm. I got the video done!!!!!!
[ame]http://youtu.be/calyAMAAwEQ[/ame]
Ta-Da!

I hope Buster is okay!

Katie, I LOVE the binky video!!! I was smiling through the whole thing! I love how you wrote the cast and everything else! AWESOME job! :D LOVE the video! And the music was perfect! It really fitted! I'm going to show this to me friends and family. :)

Back