Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say maybe nethie mix, I mean look how fluffy he is lol. But nethies are really easy to identify just because of that apple head. Wow that is a big rabbit lol.

I always feel bad for bunnies that live like that. :( I'd snatch him up too if I had the room lol, but 6 bunnies would probably be pushing it. It'd be so cute if you got Ash a nethie buddy! Or a lop lol, they'd be so cute together. :)

Lol. I have always wanted a lop eared bunny. So one dayyyyyyy, if I suddenly have a mansion, I will get a lop and let them all have a big room to play in lol
YOU GUYS! Will yall help me?! :( Rosco is entered into a photo contest and we reeeeally wanna win!
Here's the link, http://www.naturalk9supplies.com/Photo-Contest/detail.aspx?id=326
all ya gotta do is like the picture, the like button is below the pic and then you just log in to facebook and the end! AND if you reeeally wanted to, ,you could Share the link and other people could help :3

I am hoping to finish off my Binky video soon! It's looking so good!

The bunnies are really enjoying their freedom, I have been hearing a strange noise coming from their room about once a day or sometimes twice, and it's always when I have the tv on or something so I can never make out the sound but it is a Whine type of sound, like a whine a puppy might make. It's scary.

Lol I was telling my mom the other day that I was going to have so many house bunnies at my own house one day and then she'd be all like whoa why didn't we have house bunnies in our house? I'd love to vote for Roscoe! :) And I'll share it too lol.

Thank you! I love that picture so much! He has a little dirty stuff on his nose and eye boogers but hey, he's just natural lol!
Thanks for sharing guys! So far he is winning! woo hoo!
Phoebe is in there making a ruckus! She's such a clown. I am about to go look for some tiles for her big butt so they can both lay on cool tiles :) I wonder if they know it's hot outside? Or if they are hot? Guess we will find out when I put the tiles down. Wish I had a fan for them, bet they'd love it.

Are you hot in the house? I think if you're comfortable they're comfortable.
I haven't turned the AC on in my house yet because I'm hella cheap and I don't mind. But I do put a fan on Ellie so she has the option of laying in front of it if she's hot or not laying in front of it if she's okay.

If you have AC on then they're probably fine, but they could get warm after playing. And who doesn't like to lie down on something cool?

Katie, he´s just gorgeous...good job you live over there or I´d be dognapping him...I´ve voted and shared so you should get lots of votes as most of my friends are dog lovers so hope it helps.

It's so Dang hot here that if I turned off the a/c, Leo would KILL me, and then all the animals would die and our food would go bad hahahaha. Well I gave them their frozen tiles and they enjoyed them I snapped a pic!

Lol, thank you so much Chris! He would happily go with you too he's such a little sweetie he would go home with just about anyone haha. Unless it's a mentally deficient person, Asian guy, drug dealer, or a plumber. Those are his no-go people lmbo!!!

I got the rabbits a rug! They love it OF COURSE! They're like, Why don't you get us this a long time ago?!?!?! So I got pictures of that too. :p

Here they are sitting a tile apart like an old elderly couple ha

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back