Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE THE VIDEO! I laughed out loud when I saw her rolling and falling off the box. Its so funny, she's such a clutz. All the binkies were great! The little Loki binky was adorable!

Look at Buster and Phoebe laying together! Thats fantastic! I think they love each other!

For the cleaning schedule, its really easy. You seem like you keep your house pretty clean anyway, so it shouldn't be that hard for you at all!
I start in the kitchen and now I set the time just to see how long it takes me. I set it for 15 mins and usually get done with like 3 to spare. haha. I clean my WHOLE kitchen in like 12 minutes.
Second, I move to the living room, put all the toys and stuffies up, then I dust everything, put controllers up, blah blah; that takes me like 10 minutes.
Third, I go to AJ's room, put the toys up and straighten up, like 5 minutes. Then to the foyer/front room, wipe fish tank down, put shoes up, like 5 minutes.
Forth, I move to the bathroom, wipe the sink and toilet down, I don't have to clean the shower because I clean it every time I shower, I put the odds and ends away, so like 3 minutes.
Then, I vacuum the rug in the living room, front room, kitchen so like 10 minutes. That equals like 45 minutes to clean my whole house!
And sometimes it takes longer because I have to do other things like clean all the windows and mirrors or little time consuming things.
I also do specific things on specific days; Mon-dusting day, Tues-wood day, Wed-counter top day, Thur-appliance day, Fri-glass day, Sat-upholstery day, Sun-car day. I just do those things after I get done with the quick clean everyday.
My house looks freaking great! LOL And it so much easier because you're pretty much maintaining whats already clean. Even AFTER AJ's party, it still only took me like 10 minutes to clean the kitchen and living room. Thats pretty awesome.

And now I'm done throwing up all over your blog! LOL

I love Phoebe rolling lol, she just like goes off in a corner and then slowly rolls. Oh and I just noticed you put in the picture of all the different breeds! Aww what a sweet picture. :)

Yep may 1st. It sure is!
She's such a piggy falling off all the boxes. But when Buster does it he makes himself look so graceful and majestic and then Back-boobs gets up there and SPLAT she busts her butt. I think it would be funny if he was up on the box then she gets on it and they both fall off hahahaha. The little Loki binky is soooo cute and teeny tiny. I also pu the one if him hopping over the wood on there because it was such a fast hop, it's like baby bunnies are going at 200 mph when adult buns just go at 100mph. The babies are so fast and spazzy! I never had a baby bunny :(

Hahah I fooled y'all! Before I film my videos, I spruce up that specific room so y'all won't see how messy it really is HEEHEEHEE. But it is messy. There's random things everywhere and very unorganized. Thank you for the cleaning schedule! I liked your throw up haha. I am going to have to do that. When I "clean" my house, I literally spend all day on it. Leo makes fun of me because I'm so slow. When I was a kid my mom would watch me clean my room and any time I would sit down he would get on my butt and make me get up but sometimes I have to sit to clean lol.

Little Loki's blue eyes hehe.

Lol Buster makes everything look so graceful and easy and then there's Phoebe...I never had a baby bunny before Loki and Hazel either so this is like a totally new experience lol. I'm glad that you could find a couple more clips of him running around. :) Haha I do the same thing Katie, I'm just like well you can't really clean properly unless you're well rested! I should post a close up of Hazel because her eyes are gorgeous, you really notice them more because she has white fur.

Hahaha. I do the same thing when I'm doing a super clean. I will sit down and take a break. Its like, oh I've been cleaning for 30 minutes, its sit time and watch 3 episodes of HIMYM and then I'll finish whatever I was doing. hahaa.

Like today, totally lazy and my head hurts. So I'm doing something for like 5 minutes and I'm like "oh couch, you're my best friend!" hahaha. True story.

Are they sweeter when you get them when they're babies? I imagine they would be...

Yes well rested and shuts some short breaks are nice! Lol. Haha 3 episodes that's like an hour n a half break. I get carried away and watch the whole marathon and then it's 10 on and there's a massive pile if laundry on my bed and I'm already sleepy..."noooooo!!! Just want to sleeeeep!"

I've never had a baby bunny before either. Well Ash is my first bunny so I haven't ever had any other bunnies before. I've seen baby bunnies before. They are so fast and active. They are so cute! I'm definitely going to get one someday.

Well they're definitely more snuggly and active lol, Loki *loves* tucking his head under my chin, lol when I first got him he just kinda dozed off in that position

Well, IT"S ABOUT FLIPPIN' TIME BUSTER! It's so cute to finally see them snuggling :)

Great binky video! You apparently have some very happy bunnies, with how much binkying your two do. It's so cute to see a bunch of bunnies just binkying away. Little bunnies are a lot of fun to watch playing, as they are more active than grown up buns, usually. They popcorn and zip around. But not all bunnies are snuggly. My babies were a blast to watch play, but after about 4 weeks old, they didn't really want to snuggle or even be petted. They are much more snuggly and like being petted a lot more now they are grown up. All except Roo. Roo loved snuggling as a baby, and hates it now, but she still loves nose rubs. So basically, every rabbit is different, haha.

That is such a fantastic video, just love all the binkies from all the buns. Phoebe is so funny falling off the carrier and the box but she does do a great roll, you have to love her.

Yes, baby buns are just too cute and they do tend to be more cuddly as babies and grow out of it as they get bigger.

And a photo of the two lovebirds, I just love seeing them together.

You´ve probably seen it before but here´s Snowy and Houdini cuddling up with me when they were tiny.

Chris, I just love that picture of them! Houdini flopped out on his back, is just so HIM! It's hard to believe they used to be magic act bunnies.

I have actually never seen that picture!!! It is soooo cute! They look so cuddly and happy!
Yeah, I understand about the no snuggle-buns :( I really like to snuggle though. lol. I am going to try out the GoPro on the rabbits during the night and see what kinds of mischief they get into!!! :O
I started mixing Phoebe's food yesterday, I put a pinch of adult food into her food. Tonight we will have another pinch!
OH! And the cleaning schedule is working! Well, I spent 32 minutes in my kitchen because it was a disaster, 30 minutes in my living room because it was under a tornado watch lol. And I cleaned the dining room in 10 minutes. Tomorrow it will be easier and I will have CARPET DAY! Where I vacuum all carpets and couches. Not exciting but I look forward to getting it over with, I am sure the bunnies will have a cow. Then before I could go upstairs to clean it was almost time for my hair apt and I changed my hair-do! Pictures to come....but don't be too shocked. It will be very dark compared to my usual blonde I get colored. The cut looks TERRIFIC though. I had to use a new hair lady (that is one thing in life I hate, finding a new person to do your hair geez, why cant they call you when you quit and say, HEY! I am moving locations!!!!)
Leo I don't think...likes my new hair color I think he thinks its too dark but he can get over it.

My husband didn't like my new hair color either. I was always very blonde, from the time we met 8 years ago until earlier this year, and now I have darkish hair.
He was not thrilled about it when I came home. haha. Oh well. They get used to it and its okay!

See the cleaning is working and great! And when you go to clean your kitchen tomorrow, it will take you like 14 minutes and it will be great! I like to set the timer because it makes me NOT stop until it goes off. So I try to get as much done before the timer buzzes. I still continue to clean after the timer has gone off.

Cool! You have new hair style! I can't wait to see it! :)

That's good that Morgans cleaning schedule is working well for you. Thanks for sharing it Morgan! I'll have to try it.

Rosco didnt want to pose with me. :p here it is, too dark. It's all good. I just have to take , you know, PROFESSIONAL PICTURES this week! Ah! So I hope it fades or grows on me, I need a tan to go with it. So I won't look for pale.

image.jpg

Your hair is like the EXACT same color as mine! hahahah. I'm SUPER pale. Like, unbelievably white, I don't tan either. I'm too Irish.
I might take a picture of myself and put it up so we can compare hair color! hahaha. Mine has faded a little since I last got it done, but basically the same color.
I think your eyes are dark and you're probably supposed to be tan. I have really light eyes and I was not meant to be tan, so when I went from super blond to super dark, it was a little shocking. haha.
But the weird thing is, in my mind...I'm still blond. haha.
It will probably grow on you, it took a few days for my new color to set in. But I'm pretty close to what I would be naturally anyway, my mom has really dark red hair and I did mine a mix of a darker brown and a darker red. So I got basically my moms color and what would be my natural color.
Too bad my hair is always a hot mess and its in that awkward stage between being short like yours and a normal length. haha. I just can't wait until its long again, like to my butt. Like it was before I cut it!
Whoa, sorry. I just rambled on and on and on.

You're hair looks great! I don't think it makes you look too pale. You live in Texas, go outside in the sun! LOL

Latest posts

Back