Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I think it might be kind of fun to keep her, but its up to you. Yeah, I bet she'll be friends with Rosco. :)

I bet the bunny figurines look great! I always like to buy bunny related things. I collect Ash's poop for my garden too. Its really good compost.

I will upload a pic of my bunny antiques! :)

She definitely can't be turned wild now, I went to take a shower and naturally she followed me so I let her stay in the bathroom and as soon as I got into the shower she put her little hand in the door like wait for me!!! And I was like no I gotta shower hold on! And as soon as I shut the door she was crying up a storm. If she went to anybody I'm sure they would just cage her bc that's all everyone wants to do that I've talked to. Because I would ask the Ppl who would say "OMG she's so cute! I want her!" I would ask them, what would you do with her? Keep her in a cage? And they're like yeah and she would run around and stuff. And I was thinking yeah they just like her right now because she's so cute and small but what about when she gets big?

Katie, you do know that raccoon's get to be like 40 lbs right? hahaha. I think she'll be fine with you. You should have let her in the shower with you, I bet she would have liked it. haha. That sounds weird, but oh well. My jack russell used to like to get in the shower with me. haha.

I would totally have a raccoon. I think they would be fun to have. What does she use for a litter box? Can you litter train them? I know they're smart and if a rabbit can do it, then a raccoon can do it too!

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A TODDLER! OH MY GOD, YOU GET IT! Having a toddler is like owning a raccoon!

At like minute 6 of the date, when Phoebe and Buster are running through the room, they looked really majestic and like a small herd of small horses, galloping together.
Did he nip her at 19:22?

Are they bonded yet? They seem to be doing really well together, but they just aren't grooming. Buster grooms himself in front of her, but thats it. Have you moved them to a territory yet? Like her pen or his pen? And could start leaving them together for several hours at a time, rather than the 30 minutes?

Yep I know they can get even heavier because of obesity lol.
I don't know if she would have liked the shower with me, it would be too hot for her cause Ilve hot water.
I bought her a litter box and they can't use clay litter so the rabbits have to share their pine pellets with her. She's already got it down, sometimes in her cage she must miss the box but it's like right next to it and she will still pee in her water bowl occasionally.
Yeah it feels like I am babysitting a little kid....for forever!! Oh and I joined a raccoon forum! Yay! So I can get advice from raccoon people.

Haha I thought that was cool too when they were like a little herd hehe. I will have to check but yes he probably did nip her, it's impossible for him to be nice. When she gets in with him or when he gets in with her on accident he nips her like anytime she gets in his way. So they still have issues to work on I guess. Right now they get an hour. I could try in their room and see how that goes.

Oh my gosh those are the cutest things!! They seem to be doing pretty good I mean after all the biting is barely happening anymore. Buster is just being kinda stubborn about the whole thing lol.

Yay! Glad y'all like my little buns. Can't wait to get a shelf to put them out on display!
I wish he would too. I don't understand what his deal is!
Oh I saw this on Facebook how awesome!

image.jpg

Yes and ninjas. And isn't that just the funniest?! I sent it to Leo as soon as I saw it. He never responded but it said he read it lol.
Yeahhhh!!!! Elise! Won't you make me a bunny for my shelf?:hug2:
It doesn't have to be big it can be tiny or small or however you like!
The rabbits have been looking quite made today. Everytime I look at them they have both of their butts pointed toward me and they sit next to each other on both sides of the pen lol. Oh and Buster taught Phoebe to thump at me. Very uncool. Both rabbits thump at me now. She only does it sometimes, and its never at suppertime or breakfast cause she knows it she thumps then that she wont get food, (well she will but I delay it until they act civil). Phoebe likes spinach!!! Woohoo! :) As I type the raccoon is in my computer chair...behind me with her arms up my shirt gently scratching my back....AHHHH coons are useful lol. ...................wait.................ok she just fell to sleep. Dang! I was enjoying that! haha!

Haha I should totally send that to my brother in the Airforce! I was trying to convince him to get a house bunny but he wants a lab(which he can't have as they can only have 40 pound pets or under). That stinker Buster! But hey they're sitting next to each other! Hmm I could use a personal back scratcher lol.

Well I just completed a pattern for a 2 and a half inch crochet bunny its small enough to be able to fit in an envelope so maybe I'll make one for you :). Ugh why did Buster have to teach Phoebe to thump at you. That must be annoying. That's good that they sit next to each other. I'd love to have a raccoon to scratch my back, haha.

I would also love a raccoon to scratch my back, then at least someone would scratch it! My husband won't.
E
Ellie thumps all the time. I don't know why, I think she's just crazy. But she does. Sometimes I know she's thumping at me, and I'm like "look B, calm down or I'll put you in the rooster pen" then she goes and sits and looks pretty. LOL

I forgot to say earlier, in the last date video, Phoebe was running around with the grape in her mouth and it made me laugh. It looked like she was trying to find the perfect spot to eat it or she was just really happy to have a treat! Ellie does the same thing when I give her strawberry tops.

Haha, I agree with Morgan it was so cute when she tried to find the best spot to eat her grape and than Buster tried to steal it from her. Ash does that too. One time I gave him a piece of a carrot and he picked it up and ran away on to the carpet and ate it. Bunnies are so funny. :)

I love how Phoebe is running around the room for like a whole minute, just trying to find a safe place to eat her grape, haha. I don't know why she finally settled on a spot right close to Buster. Did she actually nip him when he tried to steal her treat. It sure looked like it, cause he left her alone after that and went looking for his own treat. She was a lot more interested in you after getting that treat, too. She kept coming back to you and checking you out.

I love how when Buster is sitting there grooming, Phoebe sneaks in there and puts her head down next to him to be groomed. Wishful thinking, right :) I have no doubt that if she wanted to be a big grouch, that she would send Buster scuttling.

[ame]http://youtu.be/KC_5tN_JBwY[/ame]
#18,
also, I am uploading a coon video for yall. It shows her being pretty easygoing. I might get a "PSYCHO MODE" vid later.

Lol Emily, he definitely needs a bunny.
Yeah Leo will only scratch my back for a second and Im like NO! MORE! It's not un-itchy yet!!!! And hes like oh ok well too bad.
But when his back is itchy I will keep scratching it. Occasionally I will scratch it just because hes such a sweetie.

Buster and Phoebe don't respond to my hollow threats. *sigh* He is such a grumpus. But yes! I loved the grape part too! She does that everytime I give her a grape but usually it doesn't take her that long but man, she sure did get mad at Buster! She did nip him I believe, think they might have bit each other. Another reason she kept coming back to me is because theres another spot on the left side of me by the window that they really wanted to check out but I planted myself in the way so they couldn't go back there hehehehehehe!!!!!!
Phoebe tries to be sneaky but Buster must think, "NAH HOE, GO BACK OVER THERE ORRRRR YOU CAN GROOM ME NOW!"

So today I was giving Rosco a mani/pedi and he kicked me in the face. I was mad, I bit him. I am sorry now and I told him so but still....I feel bad. lol. I really don't like being kicked in the face though. It has happened a couple times before when I would tickle his feet hairs and I deserved it but this time I hadn't even cut the nail yet...I was just looking for the quick and then *WACK-PAW-IN-FACE!* Then I said you S***HEAD and I bit him hahahahhahaha.

omg, Coonanie is scratching my back again, it really tickles cause shes doing it to my side. I think the bad weather and me being on the computer makes her sleepyyyy!!!!! :D Now she's sniffing me with her pointy cold nose. teeehehehehehehhe it ticklessss!!!!!
I will have the rabbits date shortly!

Back