Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katie, I am so sorry to hear that something like this has happened to you, and I'm not sure really what to say, but I do have to tell you a little story on my end.. or maybe a kind of long story, sorry.. I am hoping it may help a little, but it might not. My boyfriend I am with right now, he was my first sexual partner. I didn't go to a gyno before him, we started having sex and I decided to go to the gyno to get my birth control, etc. The first year of course I came back all clean, which means he was also clean. THEN, the second year it came back as me having HPV.... so I was in the same boat. Like WHAT the ??? Where did that come from!? DID HE CHEAT! UGH!!! Also wouldn't be dormant either, I was so pissed and upset.. and I actually can't even remember how I got over it, but I did...

Then the next year after that I came back clean again, and have ever since. What I don't understand is.... it doesn't just GO away, so I think there was a mistake with the testing, or I got a false positive, etc.

I realize it's two different things and two different situations, but maybe this helps a little?

It's really hard to give your heart and soul to someone, and to trust them completely. I am very very glad Mike doesn't go to the bars very often, or to parties, and he is not a strip club type of guy... I wouldn't be able to handle it, I'd probably go insane. It's really really hard to trust someone 100%... I do trust my boyfriend, but I can't say I trust him 100%. I don't trust ANYONE 100%.. with great reason. Boys suck and I really truly hope that Leo didn't do anything and that he's being completely honest when he says he didn't... and if he DID do something I really hope he'll come out and just admit it to you.

My mom was diagnosed with HPV and it can be dormant for a long time, it will be with you forever, sometimes it is more wild than other times and your doctor will let you know. My mom, she had to get a biopsy of her cervix to make sure it was not cancerous and it wasn't. Now when she went this year, it was dormant and it didn't show up. I believe it can be passed to the child during childbirth as well, I forgot, it's been a while since I researched for her.

I also couldn't imagine my husband going out or going to strip clubs. I would not be married to him, but thats just the kind of gal I am. I'll share my story with you. Pretty soon after we got married, we were living in a tiny apartment. My husbands friend came down from Pittsburgh, that night I wanted to go to this fish house and eat some fried fish. But his friend called and said he wanted to hang out, I said go get him and we'll go get dinner if the restaurant is still open. He said okay. Well, it was already like 9pm when he left. He didn't come back until like 5 am. I was so pissed. I was sleeping when they came in. I asked him the next morning if they went to a strip club, he said yes. Then I asked him if he went and saw this one girl that I really hated at the club she worked at. He said no. Then I checked his phone like the creeper I am and found that he deleted all the texts except the one where he asked her if she was working! I was LIVID. Like have never been that pissed in my whole life. I still get f-ing mad when I think about it. OMG, I'm going to be mad at him when he gets home because he sucks! AHHH. He said he didn't go there for her he went there because his friend used to talk to her way back when they were teenagers. I mean, its not even a nice club, my husband only had a t-shirt on and usually you can't get into the nice clubs without a collared shirt on. I was not happy and I tortured him for like a year after words. That was like...2 years ago. I really hated him and I hated that he lied to me and I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue on with this marriage and with him. I was so disappointed and hurt. Because I really didn't like that girl! If they had gone to any other place I wouldn't have been mad, but here they go to this nasty place with that nasty whore of a girl.(he didn't do anything though, his friend is a moron and I've since banned contact with that tard.) Yuck. I was pissed.....and I still am! I am like a 5 time Golden Grudge Holder Winner. I can hold a grudge like you would not believe. lmao.

That probably doesn't make you feel better, but its just to show that you're not the only one. You're not alone in this! We all love you! We're all rabbit buddies and that has to be the best kind of friends!

AHHHH! OMG! Yep, I would be pissed. I trust him to go there because, he even invites me and i say "Uhhhh eww gross no, f- you dude" and he KNOWS not to try anything after he gets back home and half the time he just sleeps on the couch, which is good bc he would be too drunk to shower, ewww dirty stinky cigarette smell in my bed, no thank you. Plus, my dad would alert me if there would be any funny business because he's protective of me. Anyway, yeah, that's pretty bad. Went to a trashy club to see a trashy girl, what a ding-dong! Hes going to come home and youre going to be all pissed off and he is going to try to think of things he did wrong lately. haha. I'm sorry theyre such jerks :tantrum:

We're all rabbit buddies and that has to be the best kind of friends!
This needs to be at the top of the page under RabbitONline.net and under the bunnies, or over them idk, but that's the sweetest little line...ever.

I too, find that odd that they feel the need to keep dating sites open without getting on them, or talking to their exes, I have never understood that. Maybe they just want to keep us on the edge of our seats..... Leo was a HUUUUGE man whore when we first started dating and I turned him down for one month straight because I kept telling him that I don't want a relationship (my previous one had ended badly), I don't want a man-whore bf, I don't want to be cheated on ever again, I dont want anything but a friend. So he was my friend for a month and he would still text and call a million different chicks and that really made me mad so he kept them very secret, but was very protective of his phone. So the times I had snooped in the first year..holy crap there was soooo many pictures of other girls, numbers, sometimes texts, so we argued for a while (poor Rosco was just a baby at the time and was so scared his mommy and daddy were yelling and stuff :( poor Rosco!) and that year he got serious and by the time our anniversary rolled around he proposed. So we have had our ups and downs but we get through, now this past December I checked his phone (because he went missing, funny story now, not then lol! he was actually right now the road!) and I found no girls numbers, no texts, and no weird girls pictures....well, there were some but they were mostly clothed and sitting on a truck or something retarded that men like. And i deleted them for him >:D hehehehehehe! I also wonder if he is "loving impaired" because he doesn't have the best relationship with his mom, hes a real b*tch to her sometimes. Just unneccesarily. But maybe I'm wrong lol.

aww man forgot to tell yall, BUSTER LEARNED TO SPIN! YAY! it was all because I wanted to C/T him for my arm being over his body (which he was deathly afraid of) but then followed it and I was like well, guess we're going to learn spin lol

Awww I'm glad Buster learned to spin! That is so cute! I wish Ellie would learn to back the heck up when I'm walking, she stays right on my heels! haha.

Haha, I kicked Buster once and so has Leo, and Hector almost stepped ON him. :(
Other than that he tries to stay out of the way except when it's supper time then he has got to be under your feet, so I just put the bowl down so I can slowly back away lol.

Awh thats awesome! I want to start clicker training with my two, hell thats what I forgot to buy, clickers, thanks for reminding me!!!

Thats funny that you mention some men are just love-impaired. My sister has dealt with a guy like that! They worked together, and he was really into her and vice versa but he was a total man whore as well. He cheated on his fiance and he was very open about it because he claims he wasn`t happy with her so he left her. He`s extremely open about the fact that he`s a man whore and what his intentions are which I guess makes it much better. My sister makes it completely clear to him that they are just friends and nothing is happening between them! LOL one time he had the audacity to come over when everyone was home and she left him alone to come to the kitchen for 5 minutes when she went back into her room, he was completely naked under her covers so she freaked out and made him leave hahahha, keep in mind they are both 30 years old. I just found that hilarious!

Sorry for the blog take over!

Happy valentines day! How is buster

OMG Michelle, that sounds like something out a movie....I bet you´ve had a good about that many a time.

I have a pathological fear about squelching one under my foot as I am so clumsy sometimes. I nearly stood on one when I got up from the sofa so I´m really careful now and look before I put my feet on the ground.

Lmao, that did sound like a good story for a movie, haha!
I'm scared ill break his teeny tiny bones :( but thank God he's white so he's visible in the dark haha!
Ahh yes Happy Valentines Day to everyone and bunny kisses too! As you all might have guessed, we didnt have a very...eventful...v day. Due to our antibiotics we can't do anything for a week...and also, "Aunt Flow" came to town. Lol, good time for her to come huh?! So we just shared gifts.

But Buster got some valentines fruit ;) he loved it!

Pictures for youuuu! I got Buster one of those brain toys with the cups like Ellie's and he mastered it all within 30 minutes he had fun lol.
I will post those pics later though. :)

image.jpg

Look at him looking out the window. Does he lay in the sun? Ellie loves to lay in the sun, the whole afternoon from about 12 till 5 she lays in the sun warming herself. I bet if she could get to the window she would love to look out. Buster is such a handsome boy!
So he loved the toy? I'm glad, Ellie loves hers too. She has had a lot of fun with it, I'm glad I bought it; it was a great buy.

Oh and I wanted to say that every time I spell out the word 'window' I originally put 'winder', then I have to go back and change it. I'm mad that my great grandmother made me always want to say winder. lmao.

Lol. Winder, and backerds! My great grandmother said the same thing lol!

But no he doesn't enjoy laying in the sun, well, I've never seen him do it. Maybe I will put his piece of tile where the sun shines and he will discover that the sun is nice :)

I left a great review on amazon. That is a really great toy! When he sees it he's like oh yay fun time and runs over real fast lol.

Now I'm watching "Selena"! I love this movie. :( so sad. I wish she was still alive.

Oh and I got my hair cut. Ahhhh it feels so nice.

image.jpg

Your hair looks great! I love the cut. I didn't get mine cut that short when I cut it like that, I went a little longer because my hair was originally down to my butt.

I'm not sure if I want to start clicker training Ellie. Like part of me does, but the other part is just so...lazy. lmao. I just want to train her to stay put when I'm trying to do something or to sit or something to get her out from under my feet when I'm trying to do something. How do I go about clicker training. Maybe I missed a huge part of your blog or something, if I did just direct me back; lol. Or PM me if you want to. She seems so smart so I think she'll be able to pick it up pretty quickly.
And she figured out the sound that the craisin bag makes and now she goes nuts for the craisins! Smarty pants.

Latest posts

Back