Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when I lost my dog and I was sure I could here her for weeks after. I´d forget she wasn´t there.

Buster is a so funny. I´ve just got more veggies, there was 30% off at the supermarket so I´ve bought their favourites and a basil plant, they do love that.

I hate taxes and anything related to that. They should have deducted tax from my account on Wednesday and it hasn´t gone out so now I have to chase them to see what´s happened. I hate when they don´t do things when they should.

But Spain is terrible like that. I went to Malaga this morning with a friend as we´re trying to register as an accredited building company with the regional government. We´d been to one office around a month ago but have had to do loads of things, courses, get insurance, etc so it´s taken that long to do it all. We went to another office where you have to hand all this stuff in and when we got there this morning, my friend had forgotten to do photocopies so we had to find somewhere to do them up the road from the office...yes, there are several photocopiers in the office but they cán´t do them for you. We went back again and handing in the application and asked what she needed.....she didn´t know, can you believe that. I then handed her everything we´d brought and am hoping for the best. She didn´t know either how long it would take to process. I tell you, they are useless over here and she never smiled once during the whole process. Government offices over here are just a joke.

Sorry Katie for hijacking your space but I was so mad that nothing changes and sometimes, it all just seems a waste of time.

My husband always insists on doing his own taxes. Its really annoying. I'm like, there are people who do it. There are programs on the computer that do it. Just don't do it yourself, what is you mess up? haha. And then I have to be quiet and not bother him while he sits in the living room and does his taxes and that pisses me off, like don't tell me to be quiet in my own flipping house! I don't think he's doing them on his own this year, I think he's having them done.

I remember when I lost my dog and I was sure I could here her for weeks after. I´d forget she wasn´t there.

Buster is a so funny. I´ve just got more veggies, there was 30% off at the supermarket so I´ve bought their favourites and a basil plant, they do love that.

I hate taxes and anything related to that. They should have deducted tax from my account on Wednesday and it hasn´t gone out so now I have to chase them to see what´s happened. I hate when they don´t do things when they should.

But Spain is terrible like that. I went to Malaga this morning with a friend as we´re trying to register as an accredited building company with the regional government. We´d been to one office around a month ago but have had to do loads of things, courses, get insurance, etc so it´s taken that long to do it all. We went to another office where you have to hand all this stuff in and when we got there this morning, my friend had forgotten to do photocopies so we had to find somewhere to do them up the road from the office...yes, there are several photocopiers in the office but they cán´t do them for you. We went back again and handing in the application and asked what she needed.....she didn´t know, can you believe that. I then handed her everything we´d brought and am hoping for the best. She didn´t know either how long it would take to process. I tell you, they are useless over here and she never smiled once during the whole process. Government offices over here are just a joke.

Sorry Katie for hijacking your space but I was so mad that nothing changes and sometimes, it all just seems a waste of time.

Once I tried to grow basil and parsley....well they died. It was really sad, I tried soooo hard. Now our new renter, Ryan, is growing little flowers and herbs in this little 3ftx1ft grower thing and they are just shooting up like crazy! I think I had bad soil though. I dont know.

I hate taxes too! It's just one of those terrible things that happen once a year in your life, worse than a well womans exam!!! GEEZ! And the government offices are just... I can think of no other words but CATASTROPHE! They never seem to know what they're talking about, never smile or try to have a friendly connection with the customer, and they make you wait FOREVER, make you fill out a hundred papers, it's terrible.

OKAY! SO I AM READING WATERSHIP DOWN...ITS AWESOOOOOME! I made Leo read a few pages to me and he was like "ummm, Katie they're making up words...th...thay....thlayyy..thlayLIE?...." NO its THLAYLI. He's like "oh"....

Buster got some spinach today.. he loves it, I also bought him some bok choy. and usually he munches that on down, well, he only ate a few bites and left it....he can be odd lol.
We all ate in the dining room the other night, me, Leo, my dad, and Ryan. lol. Well Buster thought that was just fine and so he started chewing on my dads boots and bit him through the boot and scared the crap out of him! haha! He screamed, it was hilarious. I was like "well Poppy I told you he might do that!...Everyone else be careful haha"

My husband always insists on doing his own taxes. Its really annoying. I'm like, there are people who do it. There are programs on the computer that do it. Just don't do it yourself, what is you mess up? haha. And then I have to be quiet and not bother him while he sits in the living room and does his taxes and that pisses me off, like don't tell me to be quiet in my own flipping house! I don't think he's doing them on his own this year, I think he's having them done.

LMAO. I would tell him the same thing and especially the "Dont tell me to be quiet in my own flippin house!" lol. And i would definitely mess up.

Katie, your offices sound a bit like ours...a total DISASTER.. and the people who work their definitely do not LIKE their jobs. Hell, if you don´t like people, don´t work in customer services, do something else.

Mine like spinach but never tried them with bok choy..it´s not easy to find over here. But they are weird sometimes, yesterday I put their veggies down and Bandy went to sit in his little house....I was amazed as he´s always the first to tuck in....he did eventually but I actually thought there was something wrong with him lol.

I´m useless with plants, I´ve tried a few times but they never last so I´ve given up now. Having said that, the herb plants I´ve bought and used are resprouting on my terrace with no effort on my part as I don´t water them that much. Maybe that´s the way to go, ignore them and they flourish.

That is so hilarious, Buster chewing through the boot, anything to get attention lmao.

Lol, you laugh about it now, you should have heard him scream and saw his face haha!!! Well, y'all have seen his face in the Guadalajara pics, he's the one with Chucky lol! Except he wasnt that scared!

Government offices must be the same everywhere lol.

I'm so jealous of his gardening skills, the little sprouts grow so much in one day it's amazing. I wish I could record it or take pictures every hour on the hour...that...would be cool. I need a tripod for that I think!
Yeah I think I should have ignore them. Maybe I watered them too much :(

Yeah, I can imagine his face especially if he wasn´t expecting it....the little sods, what they´ll do to get our attention.

I remember when my mom used to do the gardening at home and when all the flowers used to start to sprout and bloom, it was amazing. I haven´t inherited her skills in that department lol.

I just water when I remember which isn´t often...I´m surprised any of them survive haha.

Awh... It's okay ... If you scroll somewhere halfway through my blog you will see sprouts of cilantro dill parsley basil and marjoram flourishing in tiny pots.... Then I go into. Depressive mood and decided I would kill my plants on purpose and not water them at all.... LOL ... Women hormones are ridiculous sometimes.... Especially when I think of some of the hormone driven action I've taken throughout the years... And what do I love most? The fact that my boyfriend has to suck it up and love and support me through all those decisions.

Michelle, I'm going to be honest, I can't believe you killed your plants! Girl brain=crazy place. I don't know why guys think we like being like this, because we don't. Its not a picnic to be totally insane all the time. Its not fun inside my head! hahaha.
When stuff doesn't grow for me, I get MAD! I yelled and cuss at it and tell it it better grow or I'll stomp on it like a five year old(like my advent calendar) and I'll throw it into the woods! Then I water it, tell it I'm sorry and then it grows...out of fear.
I got these rose bushes from lowes last year, they were like $5 a piece, pretty good. But I got this one that was a little sickly and really small, I was scared it wasn't going to grow and thrive, then I was like f-that its going to make it! So I gave it a really great soil mix, screamed at it and watered it and it grew in one season to be 7 feet tall. Now this year we're going to see if she'll bloom! Yeah its like that. I wish I was kidding, my neighbors probably think I'm insane, because I was yelling at tomato plants last year. Then I cut a tree down and BAM there were tomatoes.

Some times Mother Nature just needs a swift kick in the ass; so she knows her place. :D

Morgan, what the heck kind of advent calendar do you have? I want to stomp an advent calendar, that sounds like fun!!!!
LMAO. That must be the secret!!! Yell at your plants and out of fear they will grow. YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! THIS WILL WORK OUT NICELY!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry...you got me all excited about scaring plants. hehe.

So I just found a website, clickerbunny.com GO CHECK IT OUT!!!! It is pretty good so far! They have videos and articles and all that good stuff.

Michelle, haha too funy. Cant believe you killed them hehe. I love your quote "And what do I love most? The fact that my boyfriend has to suck it up and love and support me through all those decisions." LMAO!

So I'm walking down the road yesterday, doing my homework with Rosco and this woman calls out, "Katie?!" And I am like holy Sh*t! Who the heck knows my name? So I turn towards the voice and its some lady coming down her driveway and she says, "You train dogs right?" So now I have another practice dog (I still don't charge because I don't think it's fair to the person, I mean, I know I am awesome and everything lol...and I know I can train their beaner dog-yes its a beagle mixed with weener, its a beaner!!!! HAHA!-but since I am still attending school, I don't think I should charge anyone yet. And I am not going to devote all my time to this dog because I have a lot of crap to do aside from that and if I chaged her she would be demanding I help her all the time and stuff. So if I do it just for practice, it makes everything ok. Except if the dog comes over and scares Buster or pees and craps on my floor...but I'm hoping that won't happen since I think the dog just needs a bit of training background and a good recall cue and THEY need a fence. She says that the dog keeps running off if she lets her outside, and they have no fence because their property is too big to fence....so what I said is that she probably is bored and has lack of exercise and she said that she completely agrees (which is a first for me to hear those words, I was so relieved) but she says she can't build a fence, she doesnt want the underground fence, and she locks the dog up in her kennel most of the day, due to the dog gets under the older dogs feet and trips them and idk I guess they're really old I dunno yet. But she takes her on walks so thats good but physical exercise is not all a dog needs of course, they won't truly be tired after a little walk around the block. They enjoy exploring, learning, and playing games. Anyway, but yeah, word is getting out apparently lol. How she knew who I was from just me walking down the road, I dont know!!! LOL! Maybe because I was clicking and treating every few steps. Hmmm. Yes that must be why she thought it was me. So, I gotta make a training plan for this dog and go see the lady today.

Meanwhile, Buster will be building a dam. Yep, he sounds like a beaver in there, chomping on cardboard. :B

I stomped my advent calendar to death like a 5 year old, in the middle of December. hahaha. My husband and I were in a fight and I knocked the stupid thing off the wall and I looked down at it ALMOST picked it up and then my crazy girl brain clicked I CAN'T EVEN EAT THE CHOCOLATE ALL AT ONE TIME, I HAVE TO WAIT. AND IT JUST FELL ON TO THE FLOOR AND NOW I HAVE TO SHOW IT WHOSE BOSS! YEAH, THATS IT! I'LL SHOW THAT STUPID ADVENT CALENDAR THAT I NEVER WANTED WHOSE BOSS! AHHHHH! *stomp stomp stomp. jump 5 feet in the air and stomp some more. jump up and down on it 15 times until the chocolate is coming out of it* Then I collected all the chocolate that wasn't smushed, which was surprisingly most of it and put them in a ziplock and threw the calendar part away. Thats how it happened. My husband came in a day or so later and was like 'did you eat the chocolate on the adven...' *points to where it was* then was like 'where is it? what happened?' Then I handed him the bag of chocolate and explained with nice hand motions and jumping up and down motions.
Anyway, I tell my plants about it because I'm sure they saw the beat down that got put on the calendar and they don't want that to happen to them, so they grow! lmao its amazing. My friend and I just laughed about the calendar last night too! It was great. BTW I don't like the way calendar is spelled, it really bothers me, it feels unnatural to type.

I'll check out that website, I need to go buy a clicker. Ellie is actually doing pretty well with not being under my feet; I think its because she has a cage now. Weird.

Morgan you are so crazy, I can just see you stomping on the advent calendar and then shouting at the plants. You would really love a programme called "Fawlty Towers". It was a sitcom in the Uk in the 80´s with John Cleese (one of the Monty Python lot) and set in a hotel in Cornwall. It was so funny and in one episode his car broke down and he got a big branch and started beating the car and calling it names...it was so funny and I just thought of you shouting at your plants. Do watch this series if you can cos it is hilarious.

Katie, you are famous and you don´t know it. Your dog training skills are obviously well known in your area...maybe you should start charging, you obviously have a gift for this so make it work for you.

I wonder if my plants would grow quicker if I shouted at them...might be worth a try although I think the neighbours might think I´ve gone nuts lol.

Michelle, I'm going to be honest, I can't believe you killed your plants! Girl brain=crazy place. I don't know why guys think we like being like this, because we don't. Its not a picnic to be totally insane all the time. Its not fun inside my head! hahaha.
When stuff doesn't grow for me, I get MAD! I yelled and cuss at it and tell it it better grow or I'll stomp on it like a five year old(like my advent calendar) and I'll throw it into the woods! Then I water it, tell it I'm sorry and then it grows...out of fear.
I got these rose bushes from lowes last year, they were like $5 a piece, pretty good. But I got this one that was a little sickly and really small, I was scared it wasn't going to grow and thrive, then I was like f-that its going to make it! So I gave it a really great soil mix, screamed at it and watered it and it grew in one season to be 7 feet tall. Now this year we're going to see if she'll bloom! Yeah its like that. I wish I was kidding, my neighbors probably think I'm insane, because I was yelling at tomato plants last year. Then I cut a tree down and BAM there were tomatoes.

Some times Mother Nature just needs a swift kick in the ass; so she knows her place. :D

LOL... yeah, I felt super guilty afterwards and really regretted killing those plants :(

I once also took a "life strike".... I guess I had what you call depression and refused to get out of bed and leave my room for 2 weeks... I also refused to take a shower... my boyfriend tried SO hard to get me to come out... I took a sanity break from work... yeah that was pre-bun... the bunnies are my therapy :) :thumbup

Michelle, maybe you should try to grow some new herbs this spring, since you're in a better mental place. ;)

Katie, I got a clicker! I tested all the clickers out at walmart and the people around me probably thought I was just screwing around with them, I had to find the one that made the right noise! So it wasn't too loud or too soft. haha.
I think I'm going to start training her tomorrow. I'm going to cut up some craisins OR I think I might give her some of her new pellets to use at treats. I clicked it when I got home to see how she reacted and she didn't do anything, she wasn't scared or anything; which I took as a good sign. So we'll see how it goes! Fingers crossed she is able to learn something!:)

Oh my baby Jesus.... Morgan you're crazy! AND!!!! I have always hated the word calendar too, I always wanted to put -er at the end.
Lol, maybe she was asking to please hurry with her cabinet lol! Glad she's staying out from under your feet :)

Aww Michelle! No shower for two weeks? Glad that was pre-bun. I agree, maybe we should try growing some plants again. :) and yell at them, and see if they grow faster lol

I can't believe I'm already famous. I have no idea how that happened.

Lol Morgan. I do that in petco when I have to squeak all the toys lol! I know people on the other side of the store can hear me and are wishing I could stop....hehehe! Try the cup game first. Yeah, y'all will both learn, it's super fun :)

Lisa, I love it too! The only complaint I have is he talks about the different flowers...A LOT and I have never heard of these flowers before. And some of the words he uses are from the 16th century. Other than that I give it 5 stars! :D

Haha I laughed at you trying all the clickers as well. I do that annoying thing when you see toys that sing at Christmas or Halloween and I press them all to see if they work even though I´ve no intention of buying any and everyone looks cos they wanted to do it but didn´t want everyone to stare at them....I remember one halloween there was this one toy that if you put your finger near it, it nearly took it off...it was so funny, me and my friend stood for about 15 minutes just sticking our finger at it and howling with laughter.

I was watching the film a couple of weeks ago and although it´s not great, I just love the voices. Book is miles better though.

LOL, when he starts getting into all the weird plants I kinda skim over it really fast and get to the good part lol! But thank God I bought it on my iPad so now, I double click a weird word that I don't know and it defines it! I am glad I didnt order it for $2 off amazon bc then i would have to carry a dictionary around with me. Lol! I so plan on watching the movie.....I know I have heard that it's terrible but I am willing to watch it and have nightmares. BUT NOT TONIGHT! DUCK DYNASTY JACK! :D AT 9PM! WOOHOO!

Ahahahaa Chris! I love doing that, and I know I am not going to buy one....unless somehow it gave me special feeling that I have to have it. I have this cat that is for halloween and it sings "somebody's watchin me!" I love it. And Rosco hates it because it meows too! i will have to post a video of Rosco and the cat haha!

Last night we ate at olive garden! YUM! and they put rosemary on our plate so I took that right home to Buster and he cautiously looked it over, smelled it, licked it, and took it away and ate it lol. He has never had it before but he must have enjoyed it. I am hoping that they dont put a bunch of chemicals on them, I am kind of worried now, but his poop looks fine :)

Latest posts

Back