Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's about all you'd need Tina, a T-bone! LMBO! He is VERY food motivated...:p

Jeremy, my dear friend, anytime you want pics, you just ask! TINA I SAID JEREMY!!!;)

LMBO! They are pretty darn cute, and I must say growing like little weeds...:shock:Their marking have started to come in more so lately too. Buster's got a lot of the cream coming through. Around his eyes, his tail, and his undercoat, as well. Tucker has more of a tort to him, he seems to get darker and darker in the face everyday!

Very cute monkeys!:)and Daytona, how GREAT is he? and here I was all worried about them all getting along... I remember asking Carolyn's advice on the matter... Look how awesome he is with them, I think he thinks they're puppies... or he knows they're babies... So very nice to see them get along sooooo well. He tries to play with them, but he doesn't realize just how big he really is. He does this trot thing, where it almost looks like he's trying to hop...LOL!:DIt's so funny to watch the three of them run around the room together!

Monkeys!:p

OH! one quick question for you guys... Is it alright to give the monkeys a craisin to try? or are they still a bit too young?:?

I would cut one in half and give them each a half. Craisins aren't that big so a half should be enough to see if they like it with out being to much sugar too soon.

I never get that lucky with my Kids getting along. My husband's dog is horrible. He can't even be in the house when Apollo is out. He's gone after him time and again.

Daytona hopping like a monkey...this I gotta see. I've heard it all now lol.

Tina

Lyndsy,

Tina talks about The Monkeys Alllllll the Time!

She has told me how when she wakes up in the morning, the first thread she checks is The Monkeys.

:)

-Carolyn

Jenniblu wrote:
Tina, I say one of us can distract Daytona and then the other can bunnynap the monkeys.

Count me in. I'll drive.

-Carolyn

P.S.

We need Daytona too.

Shhhh...DON'T tell Lyndsy!!

Hello, Lyndsy here... reporting LIVE from Monkeyvlle...

LMBO!:pWell, wow it's been a very eventful couple of days here! Nice warm weather, some raking, and gardening, oh and did I mention, we have to replace the whole darn shower...:X

Our shower and tub are separate. We have a stand up shower,and a soaker tub. Well our bathroom is wallpapered in this awful pink flowery stuff, and I started ripping it off... Only to find the drywall is soggy and filled with MOLD!:shock:So we are now in the middle of tearing down the old shower and putting in new drywall, and replacing the shower... Good grief! These are the things you can't see when buying a house!

Getting back on track here... Ah yes, the Monkeys...

Well I must say that the spring mix is a huge success! They know what time of day they always get it now, and they both get sooooo excited and binky around their cages. Then when I come into the room with it, Tucker is always by his bowls waiting, and Buster is by his door! LMBO!:DThey just love the stuff so much! (a little too much)

We also tried a craisin... :?They both looked at me like I was NUTZ! As if to say "mum, what the heck is this stuff?"Neither of them ate it, but when the 'monkey salads' came in, LOOKOUT!:)And Daytona, this is hilarious! Tina you'll love this one!Daytona, has some salad too... He's always LOVED raw veggies, carrots, lettuce, celery, brocc, cauliflower, you name it he'll eat it... (I have some crazy monkeys living in this house)so I wasn't all that surprised, but he has to have some with the monkeys. If not he cries until you give it to him.

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY...:p

Monkeys!:)

Oh Lyndsy, how awful. We had asimilar problem here. What a nasty surprise. Be careful with the mold, some of that stuff can make you really sick.

I am hoping to make it to the store tomorrow with poor Wollo and get him some. It may have to wait until Tuesday when I can send Wollo Daddy to the store. I can't wait to see what he thinks of it.

Daytona eats the Spring mix. That is way too funny. He is not a dog, he is a jumbo Sebastian bunny. Yea see you're trying to pass a bunny off as a dog but we're on to you now.;)

I love it. You know I would like to see some proof say in the form of a...hhmmmm.... a Picture-yeah that'll work.

Apollo tried craisins for three days and for three days I got the same look "have you lost your mind woman? I am Not eating that vile looking thing" So I did and Cherry craisins rock lol.

A bunny dog that is way to cute. I haven't been on much but you and the boys have definitely been on my mind. I missed you and my Monkeys. Give all '3' of them hugs and kisses from me and a little extra helping of Spring Mix

Tina

That's so funny how some bunnies won't touch a craisin but others will knock down anything in their path to get to one!

Have you seen these photos? He opened his treat cabinet to get to his craisins! :shock:

I've got a better craisin shot somewhere. I'll have to find it for you.

I'm glad the monkey's like something that is healthier for them better anyway! :p

Raspberry

wantinmycabinet2.jpg

Gotmycraisins.jpg

Here's the other one!

2k0buw

I have spent the last half hour going through this whole thread, and let me say that it has been the most enjoyable half hour spent!

Tucker and Buster are the cutest lil buns! The way you tell the stories about them is great too! I can tell they have such great personalities!A day at your house has got to be soo much fun.

I also love the cage you have built and now have my mind set on trying to make one like it. You did such a great job! I called my hubby over and showed him how he had to make the ramps and bunbun room. Would you mind sharing with me how you made it?

We need a Monkey and bathroom remodel update. How are things? Hope all is well. I miss my monkeys. Any news? Of course there's news there's always news. So what have the three of them been up to?

Any chance I can get a new pic? I'd prefer an album full but one is fine too.;)I miss my Lyndsy and Monkeys.:(

Tina

RS- Those pics were hilarious! He looks so darn serious about getting those craisins... I'vs got a whole bag here...who wants 'em?????:)LMBO!

Babbs- Hello it's nice to meet you...:)By all means take what you can from the pics and what you can't figure out, ask away! The Monkeys are pretty cute, of course I can't tell them that, their heads are already too big... LMBO!:DThank you for all the wonderful comments, as I said before, if you have any questions, just ask.

Tina, Tina, Tina....

LMBO! A whole album! Holey moley, woman...;)

I'll take some for you tonight, hows that?!?! The bathroom, has really come no further, as the weather here has been AWFUL! We've had a constsnt snow storm since yesterday... with thunder I might add, have you ever herd of such a thing?:?thunder snow storms... now i've seen EVERYTHING! LOL!

As far as the Monkeys go, they thought I was 'THE' best mummy ever yesterday!

Normally they are only allowed to run free in the bedroom, now known as 'the monkey room', and I put up a baby gate to keep them in...

Well being the nice mum I am, I took down the gate yesterday, and let them go NUTZ! At first they didn't know what to think! There's always been a gate there. As you may have figured, Buster was the first one out of the room, binkying all the way down the hall!LOL!:DTucker was VERY unsure about the whole thing, still staying VERY close to the safety of the monkey room. Well before I know it Buster has gone through the whole floor... the bathroom being his favourite room, because he could hear himself walking on the tile floor...:pWhat a monkey! He thought that it was neat being able to hide behind the toilet. Finally Tucker made his big break! He likes the room filled with childrens toys... He thought playing with the Tonka trucks was neat. He climbed on them, jumped off them, pushed them... It really was cute, but do you think I could find my camera...:XBuster also found out that a great place to hide,and jump out and scare the daylights out of Tucker was under the bed...LMBO! It was too funny... He would crawl under the dust ruffle, and hop around under there, until he heard Tucker hop on in... then he would jump out and scare poor Tucker out of the room... ROTFLMBO!:D:p:DIt was sooooooo funny.

They are still 'trying' to fight, but mummy monkey braves her hands and jumps in before it gets nasty...:XThey go in for their nueters on the 15th of this month, i've decided to take them in together again,with hopes that they can remain close brothers.

Well that's the monkey report for now...

Monkeys:p

You are so awesome.

I have only had a thunder snow storm twice and it was odd. I said the same thing I've see tit all now. But I was wrong lol.

Oh it sounds like the monkeys had a blast. Poor Tucker:(. Tell Buster no fair scaring his brother. You need to watch Tucker, sure he's playing nice with the Tonkas now but wait before you know it the truck goes zinging across the room. Just look at Apollo. Have you not seen Bunny Rage with the truck:p:shock::shock:.

Where was the third monkey through all this? Monkeys running around...now I know there was a third involved lol. Bigger than the others and wears a bandanna :?ringing any bells LMBO.

Can you steer me to a really good book on chameleons and their care. Jeremy wants one so bad. He has a birthday coming up and I'm thinking about it but want to know more.

Tina

LOL! Daytona just sat there in amazement. Like,'how come they're out here? This is where I go to get away from them'...LOL!:p

The trucks going flying... hmmmmm, I don't know if I want to witness that...:shock:Could you imagine, a little Holland lop tossing a Tonka truck? LMBO!:D

As far as a good book on chams go, I haven't found one... but I will tell you this... They are REALLY hard to keep healthy... a good place to find some info is a reptile chat board, or a vet with knowledge of keeping reptiles... you know who else might be able to help you? sandhills, her husband does A LOT of reptile rescue... Katannah didn't have a normal upbringing. He was VERY sick with coccidia, and was kept in an environment that he normally wouldn't havebeen kept. He also is exceptionally loving. He had to be wrapped up in a towel to have his meds, so now he LOVES being cuddled in a blanket. Normally they don't like human contact of ANY kind. Also he has full run of the house, normally they don't live like this, but when he had coccidia, he learned that his pooh was a bad thing, because every time he went, I had to take him out, and clean out his home. So now he won't go to the bathroom in his house.

You see all of my monkeys at one point or another, have been sick, or had 'something the matter' with them... Katannah, very ill, almost died quite a few times. Daytona, was the runt, has severe food allergies,and suffers severe anxiety problems. My fish, Nibbler, he had a companion, who was infected with Ich, he was the ONLY survivor. Tucker,well the ear thing, and Buster suffers from severe bugger syndrome.LMBO!:p;):D

My vet says we should get a sign for the front lawn, "Lyndsy's Animal Sanctuary" :)

To me, these things just make them that much MORE special. Katannah, he just needed some medication, in the end it cost us thousands of dollars in vet bills, but everyday I get to spend with him, is priceless. Daytona, he just needs a special diet, and lots of TLC. Tucker, he doesn't seem to mind his ear thing, he beats Buster in cleaning themselves. One less ear to worry about!LOL!;)Buster, i'm afraid there's no cure for severe bugger syndrome... No such luck! Just a lot of gentle guidance I guess...:)(and possibly a neuter) LOL!

2klqh3

Here's another of Katannah, his name is spelled this way because when we got him from the dreaded pet store they told us 'he' was a 'she'! This is when he was quite young and sick.

2klqvc

again a month later, still sick, keep in mind these pics are old, about 2 years ago!

2klr9g

This is him sleeping on me, under his Katannah blanky.

2klsms

can you find me?

2klsv5

Here's Godzilla attacking a doll! LMBO!:D

2klt2r

This is him looking out the window in our old apartment.

2kltea

and the only picture I could get before my camera died!

Monkeys!:p

You are so sweet and have a heart of gold. But then again I knew that already. Perhaps a chameleon is a bit much for Jeremy at this point but I won't say never.

Daytona's reaction sounds like it was priceless. A runt,special diet and anxiety, what a triple whammy poor guy. He's such a love and is trying so hard to be a monkey lol.

Katannah is simply Gorgeous. I'm glad he found his way to you.He went from rags to riches. He is one chameleon living like a king.Very cool. I love all the pictures but there is something so moving about the one where he's at the window.

Monkeys Monkeys Monkeys
When I first heardabout Tucker's ear I almost cried.I thought ohh that poor baby. Now I'm like if he's a poor baby, can I be one too because that's the life. lol.Who would of thought dear sweet Buster could contain so much bunny 'tude in such a little body:shock:.
Such a brave mommy.

I tend to agree with your vet dear. But I wish the world had more like you. You make the world a better place simply by being in it.Way to go Monkey mom you Rock.

Look closely at the monkeys, they are already considering Bunny Truck Rage. Look they're plotting it;).

Tina

2klqh3

What a Great Picture!! If you haven't shown this to Sandhills, you should. Katannah is so beautiful!What a little trooper he. I don't think you're heart could be any bigger with the 'rescues' you've taken in.

I've decided thatI must have Daytona.

-Carolyn

AH, you guys are sooo sweet. :)No I haven't shown sandhills Katannah's pics yet. I've got many many projects for her, LOL! Katannah, Daytona, Monkeys...

These animals are ANYTHING BUT POOR! Sure they had a rough start, and we have good days and we have bad days, but what ever the day holds, we can get through it!;)

I thought i'd throw in some cute pics of the BIGGEST monkey at his smallest...

2kr3io

This is Daytona, at only 8 weeks old, awwwwww

2kr3n9

2kr5nl

2kr69u

2kr6m0

and that's it for now, i' sure i've just bored you guys to death... LMBO!:p

Monkeys!:)

There goes my heart!

2kr3n9

You're killing me with cuteness, Lyndsy!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back