Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2duxdw

Look at his face, he's an angel...

NOT!:X

2duys0

last but not least...

see they can still get along!;)

Well Tina aka, picture monster, here's your fix for a couple of days... LMBO!

Eveyone here in Monkeyville!

:)

MONKEYS YEAH!!!

Me and Jeremy were oohhh*ing and aawww*ing over the cake. How cute. You are so creative.

Daytona looks like he's mad at his bone lol. Jeremy said he looks kinda scary. I told him no way that's the Monkey Sitter. He laughed.

I don't know how you do it but the boys get cuter every time I see them. Jeremylikes them both. Hecan tell just by looking at a picture who it is lol.

Wow, they have really grown. You can really see it in the first pic of Buster.They are usually sitting or laying and it's a bit hard to judge.

I love them all. I can't get enough of The Monkeys. I LOVE the last picture. It is so sweet.That really makes me hope and believe they can be together after the neuters.

Yeah I got to see the Monkeys today. Umm Lyndsy, when can we expext more pics. Jeremy is quickly becoming addicted to the Monkeys too. Glad you had an awesome Easter. Hugs to you all.

Tina, Jer, & Apollo

I hate it that Buster might be sad...:( And that stink pot brother of his won't even snuggle him up! :XGrumpy Monkey!

I'm glad they liked the Spring Mix. Sebastian Loves it. My daughter likes it too, which is a good thing because it can go bad in just a few days if it it too close to it's expiration date. At least with only one rabbit eating from it.

It's just so nice to have such a mixture and already washed and ready. Just stick a hand in and grab! I really don't think it's any more expensive than what I was spending before because I was buying several different kinds of veggies for him and half of it went to the trash because he couldn't eat it before it went bad. I think a bag of Spring Mix is about $2.50 at Wal-Mart.

I think Apollo should get to try it Tina!

RaspberrySwirl

OH NO! Another picture monster, I can't handle two of you!:p

I'm very excited about the idea of having them together again, poor Buster, but yah' know something, he's ALWAYS the one who starts the fights...:XHe always bites, or tries to get on top of Tucker! Tucker obviously doesn't like that, and snaps back... LITTLE MONKEYS! Good grief! Last night I would separate them when I sensed something was happening, they do a weird little dance, and Buster was soooo nasty about it he bit me! So now I use one of their cardboard tubes to break up the fights... He rips that out of my hand too... He is definitely the more dominant one. I hope this neuter thing works out for my, and Tuckers sakes! LMBO!:DTucker more and more is becoming such a sweetheart, he licks me, head buts me for attention, sits on my lap,and loves being stroked behind his ear! Such a little gentleman:)My Buster, oh, my Buster... He is being hit pretty hard by those darn hormones I think! That's ok, we'll fix that up...;)Did I tell you guys i've decided to go in with both again for the neuters? I think they till have a pretty good chance if they go in soon.

RS- you're right it's much cheaper than mixing and matching something for them, a bag here is about 3.75, but they sell it in a tub too for only 7.00, and we went through a whole bag over the weekend alone...:shock:Two rabbits, two plates... and i'm only giving them little bits, to get them used to the whole veggie thing, can you imagine what it'll be like when they're used to it??????:?I'll be buying the tubs from now on I think! LMBO! They do LOVE IT, though!Thanks again for the idea:DTina you definitely NEED to try this!

everyone in Monkeyville:)

Oh no you don't!

Don't you tell stories onthat little angel boy!

Look at that face! Buster wouldn't growl and bite his Mommy and his brother! :shock:

I am not believing a word of it!

RaspberrySwirl

attachment.php

Understand about being busy, Lyndsy.

Oh the Monkeys get better looking by the day.

Do they play with their toys? They have such cool ones in their cages. And they certainly are Macho Bachelors with those racy wild rugs/blankets in their cage.

-Carolyn

LMBO!!!!!!

RS You're too funny! He is a bugger, although just to look at him you'd never know... Such a face eh...:pHe's a little fighter that one, you don't mess with "Bust-a-moves" (that's what i've been calling him) that's for sure!

Today was a very lazy day, they just laid in their cages, in the sun I might add!:DThey gobbled up their salads, as usual! LMBO!

Carolyn, the towels I have in their cages are quite something aren't they? LOL! I get them from Walmart as they are super cheap! They boys don't seem to mind, as long as they can dig in them, roll on them, and hide in them, they could care less about colour. LOL! :D

They just adore their toys. Mostly Tucker, we hear him all night with them. I always tidy up in the morning because his toys are ALL over the place...:XHe tosses them down the ramps, or he just throws them over the side, so they make a HUGE BANG! and wakes Daytona up...MONKEYS!:?Can't live with 'em, wouldn't want to live with out 'em!

Until later,

everyone in Monkeyville!

:)

Each Monkey gets a picture monster, how cool is that. Jeremy said "more please?".

Ok. I was going to hold off on it but ya'll have convinced me.I am going to the store and getting this mix. What's the name of it and what do the bags and tubs look like. I wasn't sure because I did the whole 2 bags of craisins. Hated those and addicted me:?

I will take pics to so y'all get to share his reaction if any.

Buster would never bite his mama. You misunderstood. You had a fuzzy and he thought it was a bug and was removing it for you. yeah that's it:Dpsst..Buster I don't think she's buying it Bud.

You are such an Awesome Monkey mom. You really are and you your attitude is Incredible. We love the Monkeys and Monkey Mom XOXOXOXOOX

Tina & Jer

lyndsy wrote:
He's a little fighter that one, you don't mess with"Bust-a-moves" (that's what i've been calling him) that's for sure!

attachment.php

-Carolyn

LMBO!

He 'looks' all innocent in the pics, but you wait... I'll catch him one of these days... Little MONKEY!

LMBO! You would NOT believe this! As I was typing the above, the little monster, came right up, sat in front of my foot, scratched, and then BIT me...:XHe thinks this is hilarious... LMBO! Well I guess it is, he keeps binkying all the way over to me and then he latches on for dear life!

Tucker on the other hand, has figured out that there's paper in the waste basket, and now knows he can reach the top and yank everything out!!!! LOL! :D

Gosh these two are such clowns, they're now playing race, they see who can lap the room the quickest... Buster always wins, Tucker finds my feet, and snuggles in!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys... I got a picture of their half brother... Same mum, different dad... I'll post it up later, he looks exactly like Buster, except he's white with orange blotches... Very cute...

Well that's the end of this playtime, we started getting quite NASTY!:?They are both so hyper today it was only a matter of time...

Talk to you guys later,

monkeys!:)

Lynsy, you know poor little Buster was just wanting some attention from you, poor INNOCENT thing:D.LOL I bet Tucker has been you a run for your money with the wastepaper basket. My brother's ferret used to love to get into the wastepaper basket in his bedroom. He was forever picking up paper off the floor. ;)

Awww!! I love the Monkey stories! :D

Wrigley's favorite thing to do now is jump in the wastepaper basket and try to dig through it or just sit in it. :shock:

I think poor innocent Buster was just trying to move your foot! lol...Wrigley is not satisfied until he has at least attempted to rearrange everything in his room! :p

Poor Monkeys...they're just misunderstood! ;)

Jenn

2in69v

Look how cute...:p

2in7n4

Daytona and Buster, the usual daily 'hello'

2in7s9

Daytona standing guard! If there'll be ANY monkey napping, you'll have to get through him first! :cool:

2in7zl

and the sweet hearts... it's sooooo nice when we can ALL get along...;)

ENJOY!

Oh Every time, every single time I see the monkeys they are cuter. Daytona is such an awesome Monkey Bro.

As sweet as Daytona is with the monkeys...he just may be napped with the Monkeys:).

Jeremy says thank you very much for the pictures. He loves the last one. I love them all.

Tina

Back