Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2cilap

This is where Buster eats, on the second level...

2cim40

and this is it as a whole.

It's exactly the same, just missing one level. For now he has his travel home as a hidey hole, until we can divide the ones we made up... Lucky little Tucker gets to pi ck which hidey hole he wants to hang out in...

That's the update today...

So far they haven't tried to attack each other through the bars, they just sit outside each others cage, and watch... It's crazy, one comes out, and one goes home, then we switch... It's a lot of stair climbing I tell you!

But as long as all is peaceful in Monkeyville, i'm happy...

from all in Monkeyville!:)

Lyndsy, I am sorry about the revolt in Monkeyville. Poor Buster he looks sad. I love how even now Daytona is being the ever protective brother and overseeing everything.

I think that is a really good idea putting them side by side.One day I'll have to tell you about the Pee Wars and how it ended;)

I'm sure things will work out fine in the long run.

psst...SinceBuster is already to travel you can always send him to Apollo's Acres for some R&R. ;):p:D

We're here for you and the Monkeys.

More Monkey Pics Please:p

Picture Monster

I know I love you Sweetie

Tina,

Thanks for the nice comments. You're very sweet-hearted. :D

Buster is a little sad, we've had NO BINKIES! :(He's usually the binky master!

That Tucker monkey is VERY happy though, he's been binkying ALL day:XHe really doesn't seem to mind this whole ordeal.

Daytona you're absolutely right about, he slept right beside me and my husband ALL night. I think hearing the boys scream yesterday scared him a lot.:(I know it scared the heck out of me... he's been watching this all take place, the fighting the building if the new house, and then today he laid down in front of the cages and just watched them ALL morning... I think he thinks they are puppies? and can't understand why they would do this to each other... I don't know?!?:?

This whole thing hasn't affected them in the food department! Although, while I was playing with Buster this morning I did notice he has a little scab, and looks like a very tiny rip in one of his ears.:(It doesn't seem to bother him at all, although this whole thing has made him VERY wary of us again:(

Well things are peaceful here, no screaming of any sorts,YAY! and i'm remaining very optimistic about this. I will try to rebond them after they are both neutered and recovered!:)

I will try to take some pics tomorrow, and send them on Sunday. I'm having the big Easter dinner here tomorrow, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, asparagus, broccoli, gravy, Caesar salad, and dinner rolls... for dessert I made the cutest little cake, it's shaped like an Easter rabbit! I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and put it up too! ;)

psst...SinceBuster is already to travel you can always send him to Apollo's Acres for some R&R. ;):p:D

Tina, does that offer apply to me?

LMBO!:p

You are always more than welcome..as long as a Monkey or two accompany. I'm kidding. You are always welcome here anytime Dear.

I have faith it will all work out. Keep on eye on Buster's oowie I know you will. Hopefully tomorrow you will get binkies from both. I want to come to your house Dinner sounds Awesome.

I can't wait to see this cake. I am more crafty than I am at creative baking lol.I'm just drawing a bunny on our cake. I love how you are having veggies the Monkeys can have. You are the Coolest Mom.

Round up, scoop up and then love on each of those gorgeous Monkeys. Give Daytona a big hug and an extra treat for being so sweet.

Hugs to you and yours,

Tina and

Lyndsy, I'm so sorry things didn't turn out as you planned! But thank goodness they didn't hurt each other too seriously! I'm really hoping that things turn out better in a little bit after their neuters!

Also, I'm not trying to question your knowledge or ability to care for the buns (because I know you are amazing, just look at those homes!)...but I just wanted to point out that the hay in this picture here doesn't look very green....it could be just the picture, but I just wanted to make sure you weren't buying them yellow hay...

2cilap

Sorry, I just wanted to mention that....

Good luck with the monkeys!

-Vanessa

Hi Lyndsy,

Great pics......Do they get that much broccoli? Do they eat it all up? I only give Pebbles one or two pieces every few days because it is high in calcium. However she gets other greens for vegetables.

Rainbows! :)

Thanks Tina, you're great! :DIt's always nice to here from you... and my handsome 'pollo:pI will definitely give the monkeys a huge kiss and lots 'o' luvins'!

Vanessa, yes I noticed the hay late last night was more yellow than green, but today being a holiday here, I couldn't do much about it...The camera doesn't help either... That will be a Sunday or Monday job, i've got to go and get worms for Katannah too!

Pet_Bunny, They don't normally get this much in a day, my husband was trying to help out. LMBO!:DThey do try don't they???? I took some out. I know it's 'not' the greatest veggies for them, but we're just starting our veggies now as they are 12 weeks old, and it's the 'only' veggie they seem to eat. I will try some others this week coming, with it being Easter dinner tomorrow,it kinda throws a wrench in the plans...:?We'll get it sorted out soon!

everyone in Monkeyville!

Oh, Buster has the hiccups! I've never noticed them before... how cute...;)

HELLO AGAIN!

Sorry I was gone for a couple days... Easter 'stuff', urgh, you know,the turkey dinner thing....:shock:I had 14 people here, I cooked a 20lb. turkey and NO leftovers! It was sooooo good though, it was so tender it just fell apart.

My bunny cake was a huge success!:pEveryone loved it, and I will put a picture up tomorrow at some point! -cough tina cough- LMBO!:D

Good news here in Monkeyville!

The boys played together today! I had to keep an EXTRA eye on them, but no fights, a couple attempts, but no fights! phew!;)Tucker could've cared less to see his brother, but my little Buster was soooooo happy to be able to touch his brother again. The cages are side by side, so they can see each other, but Buster is very sebsitive about touching his brother, Tucker always groomed him and Buster would sleep under Tuckers ear...:(So he really was happy today! I even got some binkies out of him! YAY!:)

They also got some new veggies to try, they tried that 'spring mix' salad in a bag stuff, Raspberryswirl was talking about, THEY LOVED IT!:DBoth of them just gobbled it ALL up in minutes. Buster even threw his plate down when I didn't come back with more...:pMONKEY!

I've also decided that i'm going to keep their nueters together in the hopes that it's not too late for them being able to stay together, (i'm in denial I think...) and it's out of they way. I've already talked to the vet, and she thinks that they are still young, and that there's still lots of hope... ;)

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES, i'll post them tomorrow!

everyone in Monkeyville!:)

I'm glad you dinner went so well. You really had a full house. I bet the Monkeys loved all the attention.

I guess if I have to wait to wait til tomorrow for pics I will:pTomorrow seems so far away:(:p

Oh Lyndsy, how awesome how very awesome. No fights huh? I must be an optimist because Ireally think the way you are handling this can So work. I hope and pray it does. It's really sad not seeing them together, hearing they aren't together.

Buster Binkied Yaa Hoo. That made my night, I just got my Easter Present.

I'm going to have to get this salad. Sounds as though Apollo is really going to like it.

I've missed my Monkeys. Hugs for them and you. Kiss the Monkeys for me. I love the Monkeys.

Tina and Wollo

2duu1h

Hello Everyone!

Here's the pics I promised you...

This is the bunny cake I made... mmmmm it was good!:pTry and ignore the toothpics, the helped hold up the saran wrap.

Back