bunnyslave's picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck do you get such awesome pictures!?! Love 'em!

OK, I don't know how I missed this thread, but Ihave just had a wonderful time catching up with all your wonderfulpics. Your babies are totally adorable - just when I think I've found afavourite, there's a picture of another bun which is even cuter. Soi've decided - I just got to have them all :D

Jan

THANK YOU SO MUCH! (nickysnow,slavetoabunny, lissa, luvabun, ambernbuns)

Honestly i don't have picture taking skills... my bunnies are justGREAT subjects! I think they trust me enough to put this"silver thing in their face that periodically bolts of light come from"without moving! heheee

AND Nickysnow, yes that is grass! gotta love the CA grassing growing, no snowing, sunny weather huh??:rainbow:

*giggling*

(more to come later)

Pictures of ME (rabbits allowed) *giggling*

081602088a.jpg
Picturelook familiar? hint: look at avatar! hehee

opiemommy2.jpg
Opie is a great pillow!

bonbonlove2.jpg
Pictureof me B.L. (before lasik) whoo hooo!! no more glasses orcontacts!

BONUS: Springtime Opie (esp for NickySnow)

My bf's parents had their backyard landscaped in 2001and Ibrought Opie over to "smell the flowers"... She was stillpretty young (can you tell from her face?) I just love allthe colors! ENJOY!

opiespringtime9.jpg

opiespringtime3.jpg

opiespringtime10.jpg
Thispicture won a photography contest!

bunnyslave,

i just absolutely lovvvvvvvve your three babies,i just feel likereaching through the pc screen and petting those threelovelies,everytime i see their picture im like awwwwwwwwwwww look atthose snuggle bunnies.

i also love the pictures of you holding opie and bonbon(ohhhh yourbad,you left out snickie baby,tsk tsk)lol,but the love you have forthose bunnies it really does shine through on your face,you can see youlove them soooooo much.

now those pics of opie in the garden,wow she looks somuch like a little darling:)

i lovvvvvvvvvvvve your babies,they are so precious:D

cheryl.....

THANKS cheryl13!

I realized after posting the pics that I don't have one of me andsnickie (well where you can see my face too! hehee)I'll have to take some this wekeend for ya, k?

(stay tuned for more)

I love the picture of using opie as a pillow, itis so cute. She seems quite happy about ittoo! I love the colour of snickerdoodle, I'd notseen a rabbit like that beforethe coatmakes methink of my boyfriend's tortoiseshell cat. They are allbeautiful.:jumpforjoy:

KatyG wrote:
Ilove the picture of using opie as a pillow, it is so cute.She seems quite happy about it too! I love thecolour of snickerdoodle, I'd not seen a rabbit like thatbeforethe coatmakes me think of my boyfriend'stortoiseshell cat. They are all beautiful.:jumpforjoy:
ah thanks KatyG!

Of course when I use Opie has a pillow I am not really putting the fullpressure of my head on her (most of my weight is on my arms heheee) butshe loves snuggling with mommy!

Snickerdoodle is a japanese harlequinn mini rex. That is theofficial name of her unique coloring. I love her coloring too!

Real bunnies are over-rated! *winkwink*

Who needs a "real" friend when you have a "stuffed" friend that doesn'tsteal your food/treats, you don't have to share the litterbox with andwillkeep you warm when you wannasnuggle??

Opie + Pinky = bunny friends forever

ENJOY!

opiepinkysnuggle9.jpg

opiepinkysnuggle7.jpg

opiepinkysnuggle12.jpg

opiepinkysnuggle5.jpg

opiepinkysnuggle11.jpg
I love how she's leaning into Pinky in this pic...

opiepinkysnuggle13.jpg

opiepinkysnuggle8.jpg

DaFlop.gif

Finally! A Bunnyslave photo update!! :hearts:
(I know it was only a week, but it felt like years! You'vegotusaddicted!)
bunny18.gif

These ones were worth the wait!!!
:great::blueribbon::yes::jumpforjoy::thanks::kiss::love::bouquet::happyrabbit:

SAS
wiggle.gif
andPIPP :bunnydance:

PS:Just suggested a stuffed toy as a bunny friend in another thread! ;)

*enters the thread for daily fix of cuteness*

:bath:Ahhhhhh!

lol RO STAFF! cute picture. i just kept stareing at them all. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! *******

I WILL be posting morning pic of little girl chester this morning.

Latest posts

Back