bunnyslave's picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
My bf always complains that I have more picturesof the bunnies than him... he's right!! heheee... I can never have toomany pictures of my bunnies eating, sleeping, flopping right?? ENJOYTHE PICS!

Opie (broken opal french lop)

opie12-133.jpg

opie12-132.jpg

her favorite spot - under the dining table

opie12-135.jpg

tranced on the couch

mommyopie.jpg

mommy and opie snuggle time

babyopie.jpg

close up

feedingopie004.jpg

yummy romaine!

comabunny001.jpg

after dinner nap (she loves her Lagomorph Lounger - my friend makes them)

opiehandkisses.jpg

kisses for mommy

opiefuton004.jpg

purdy opie

opiebathtime10.jpg

washy washy!

opieromaine.jpg

yummy romaine!

opienosecleaning.jpg

flopped on the book shelf

opiekisses002.jpg

how high can you go...

opiesbinkie.jpg

Opie and her binky

michigantrip17.jpg

kinda gives you a good idea of her size - 1.5 pillows

BonBon (tort holland lop)

bonbonshoes6.jpg

doesn't it look like he's thinking, "what the heck you doing?"

bonbonshoes7.jpg

"Give me the strength to not chew Mommy's shoes"

bonbonBINKY.jpg

jump shot

bonbonwillowball016.jpg

new toy - willow ball

bonbonposes5.jpg

bonbonsmoosh2.jpg

he likes to smoosh up against the bookcase and the water dispenser... silly bunny

bonbonbox004.jpg

"can i have some privacy mom! sheesh!"

8176.jpg

i LOVE seeing bunny genius!

BeResponsible.jpg

BonBon's public service announcement

Snickerdoodle (japanese harlequin mini rex)

snickiebasket1.jpg

snickiebasket7.jpg

bseatdrink5.jpg

thirsty bun

funnyface.jpg

smile snickie!!

Bunnyslave...you have the CUTEST BUNNIEST IN THE WORLD!

You look like me with my bunnies. You can tell they are so much in love with you.

What adorable bunnies I just love them:) I like the public service announcement, I found my wilburas a stray and I still don't understand why people just let them gooutside.

2bunmom wrote:
Wow!!! You have some awesome bunnies!!How much does Opie weigh? Snickers is such a beautiful colorand i love the name. Great pictures, thanks forsharing. Beckie
ah thanks "2bunmom"!

Opie is a french lop (one of the bigger breeds of bunnies) but she wasthe runt of her litter. She weighs almost 15 lbs, but averagefrenchies weigh 16-17lbs. I call her my "doggybun". :)

Laura wrote:
Ohmy goodness! They are all so beautiful! You canjust see Opie's personality shining through in the pics.

My fat girl, Snuggy (in my avatar) does the Craisin dance,too. The pic is around here somewhere. I'll post itif I can find it.

*Edit*

You cansee it here if you want:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6221&forum_id=1&highlight=snuggy%27s+family

Laura

ah snuggy is ADORABLE!! I have always wanted a "cow bunny"(black and white) and she is just precious with thosemarkings. My ultimate bunny would be a cowfrenchie!! I hope to adopt one someday... but my bf says "3is too many already!" what a party pooper huh?? *winkwink*

:inlove: i cant believe how gorgeous they allare, ESPECIALLY opie! what a face! bonbon looks like he has such atude, and snickerdoodle is one of the prettiest mini rex's ive everseen! i have a weakness for mini rex's since i brought home my charlie,ill attach a pic of him.

seniorcats wrote:
Great pictures of your bunnies! I wish we livedcloser so we could 'share'. Thanks for thebeautifulOpie Christmas card.
ah glad you got it!! I was so bummed when I got the pictures printedand the words were cut off?? sheesh! oh well... :X

FlopsnWills wrote:
:inlove: i cant believe how gorgeous they all are,ESPECIALLY opie! what a face! bonbon looks like he has such a tude, andsnickerdoodle is one of the prettiest mini rex's ive ever seen! i havea weakness for mini rex's since i brought home my charlie, ill attach apic of him.
you pretty much hit all my bunny's personalities on the money!

Charlie is just precious... love that coloring... do you know what thatcoloring is called? My snickerdoodle is officially - japaneseharlequin. Your charlie is a harlequin but wasn't sure ifthere was an additional category like my snickie being a "japanese".

PS - I am glad to see I am not the only one that gets "digital camera strap" in pics! heheee :)

:wave:Hi Clara!! I alwayslove to see pictures of my handsome little nephewBonbon:love:. I still think he needs to come to Florida tovisit Cousin Sparky and Cousin Scooter.

I hope you had a great Christmas. Your gorgeous Opie card was waiting for me when I got home last night.

:love:Your buns are so gorgeous!!!

where in the world do you get those wicker balls? Ourbuns would go nutty for them, but ive never seen them here!

brimmhere wrote:
:love:Your buns are so gorgeous!!!

where in the world do you get those wicker balls? Ourbuns would go nutty for them, but ive never seen them here!
PIER ONE!!

I get the bunnies willow balls and sea grass mats from there!As long as they aren't coated with any sealant they are great for thebuns... they get devoured really fast!

Latest posts

Back