bunnyslave's picture thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturestee wrote:
Clara! I've missed you! (And your pics!)

:wave2

ah that is so sweet!!

I got some pics for all the Opie fans... Ready??

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Opie is the master of flops and I probably have more pics of her flopping/sleeping/napping than any other activity! hehee... ENJOY!

opiemirrorflop002.jpg

opiemirrorflop004.jpg

opiemirrorflop006.jpg

also... has anyone heard of the shedender? Its a grooming tool that I saw on an infomercial and decided to try it.

http://shedender.com (check out the video on the website)

I tried it on Opie and it TOTALLY works!!

opiefur1.jpg

That picture was after about 5 good strokes from Opie's bum...hehee...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Would you look at that!?! HAHAHA. So cute!!

Been MIA for a bit, but I thought I'd pop over to RO to post some pics in my bunny blog! ENJOY!

SNICKERDOODLE - I can't believe that Snickie will be 5years old this October! How times flies... doesn't she lookgreat though??

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

I think she heard Opie on the other side of the door...

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

Love those ears!

DSCN0769.jpg

chilling on the bathroom rug

DSCN0760.jpg

BONBON - I love his baby face,but can you believe he just turned ~3 years old April 3, 2006??

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

"where'd you hide that craisin bag mommy? behind you?"

DSCN0763.jpg

no craisins for me?? *pouty face*

DSCN0761.jpg

Can you see his face kinda getting pissed about his lack of craisins?? hehee...

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

You can see BonBon's progressing cataracts in his right eye (in above 2 pics) if you look closely:cry2

MISCHIEF COMES IN PAIRS - Snickie caught in the act of digging the bathroom rug as BonBon watches on...

DSCN0770.jpg

h022.gif

funnypostsign.gif

ABOUT TIME!!!:waiting:Sheesh, we shouldn't allow people to getengaged around here. Ditched for some cute guy! Thenerve! :nono

Hey, did I mention that Pipp has a new friend (well, sworn enemy,actually), who looks a lot (sorta) like Snickie?! And alittle lop, but she doesn't look much like Bon Bon. Butwe'vebeen thinking of you! Don't be astranger! (Or at least no stranger than you alreadyare). :tongue:biggrin

We do miss you! :hug2

sas :), pipp :bunnydance:, dill :brownbunny, radar and darry :toastingbunsand sherry :bunny24

And just where have youbeen? You don't just disappear and leave no photos of mybabies. No way. :nonono:

Look at my lil munchkins! :inlove:

Hi Pip, Luvabun and Lissa!

yes, I am sorry its been too long... I am telling you, planning awedding is not easy! I think I need a weddingcoordinator. I'll just throw money at them and they can doall the work! heheee... We've only just set a date anddecided on a tentative guest list, but other than that we're soconfused! On top of 3 sets of friends that aregetting married in the next 3 months as well,my FI and I areso busy (busy with bachelor/bachelorette parties that is *winkwink*)!

I know that there are some Opie fans out there and I promise to post some pics of her this weekend, k??

and yes, Luvabun, I did give BonBon his craisin... who could refusethat sweet face right?? heheee...

Glad my computer is back on track b/c I couldn't get on RO last week. Totally weird? *shrugs*

bunnyslave wrote:
Glad my computer is back on track b/c Icouldn't get on RO last week. Totally weird? *shrugs*
Don't worry, you weren't the only one.:? Glad to see youback! I loooovvvveee Bonbon, he has the most disapprovingface!

(as promised for all those Opie fans out there!)

Opie is the most spoiled bunny ever right?

Opieconvertible.jpg

She's even got her own convertible!

She has run of the living/diningroom and kitchen. She has 2Lagomorph Loungers (one is suppose to be for BonBon and Snickie but itdoesn't fit in the bedroom well so Opie has both). She hastons comfortable places to nap but her absolute favorite is her phonebook.

I have 3 phone books around the apt in different corners but she lovesthe one near her water dish. I can always tell when itsnaptime b/c she gets her "phonebook" bed prepped by digging at thephonebook pages for a good couple minutes. Getting out thelumps perhaps?? *giggling*

Then when its to her liking she settles in... Enjoy the pics!

bunnies007.jpg

getting ready to prepare her bed

bunnies006.jpg

There's a lump... gotta get that out of the way...

bunnies009.jpg

and another one...

bunnies008.jpg

and another one...

bunnies010.jpg

... almost perfect...

bunnies011.jpg

FLOP!

bunnies012.jpg

aawww thats the life!

bunnies013.jpg

dont bother me... napping!
sleeping-smiley-009.gif
drooling3.gif

grin2.gif

omg,opie is just the best,i absolutely love thatlittle bunny,ummm big bunny lol,i giggled with the pictures of her andher phonebook,she is just so gorgeous.

And bonbon and snickerdoodle are just soooo precious,i just love seeing pictures of your bunnies,they are the sweetest things :)

cheryl

Its been too long without an update huh??

I decided to join in on the photobucket video craze and take a video ofmy Opie. She's the laziest bun ever but when it comes todinnertime she's always right there at the edge of the kitchen excitedfor her dinner... Please ignore the silly baby bunny talk from me andTodd making random comments (he was watching his bball game and gettingmad b/c his team was losing... and eventually lost!)

ENJOY!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v123/cinnabun/Videos/?action=view&current=OpieDinnerDance.flv

popcorn.gif

Latest posts

Back