Bunny Intwodushions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everybunny!!:bunnydance:

Pebble here, owner of Michaela, sister to Ebony.

I look just like Ebony, except I am all white. We are one year old. Iam even more beautiful than Ebony (though she is pretty too:)).
Ebony stop calling mama slave, she can read this too ya know!!:foreheadsmack:

Mama says she's gonna make me and Ebony flashy pictures beside ournames like she has:biggrin:, but until then we have to put up with whatwe've got. She's gonna make Maddie an account too, when she's sureshe's a girl!! lol (Ebony don't be mean, you know she's not calledMedicine!:rollseyes)

But we don't like Maddie very much, she gets to sit beside mama whenshe's on this computer, we're too big and don't fit on the desk.:cry4:

Mama says me and Ebony and Maddie are going to get "spayed" soon. Idon't know what that means, but it must be good because after that meand Ebony and Maddie are going to live all together.:)

Well I think that's enough about me, it's gonna be fun getting to know all the RO bunnies!

Hi all I'm Floppy. I'm a one year old Mini Rex,a little on the chubby side but more to love and I'm SINGLE for theladies. My Mom has been trying to convince Dad to get me a girlfriendbut he said he won't consider it until I'm "fixed" What's there to fix?I'm not broken! :ponder:and I would love to LOVE :agreea girlfriendright NOW! It's all I think about.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Floppy

Hi my name is Buttercup (I'm a boy just in caseyou didn't know), but my Mommie and Daddy usually call meBaby. I'm a cute white Bunny with red eyes, I think the callus REW.

I'm the oldest of 4 I was with them for almost 5 years before Mommie& Daddy went out and got these 2 bigbunnies with BIG ears they are Wilbur and Jackie (I thought Wilbur wasa pig in Charlotte's Web). Then they went a got another oneshe has alot of fur all over her face, I think they call her type aLionhead. They are pretty cute but I'm the cutest.

Can someone tell my Mommie how to make me my own account (maybe I willlet the other 3 use it) with my name (Mommies not too smart sometimeson the computer but don't tell her I said this). I want mypicture there too so all the girl Bunnies can look at me.

Got to go now I hear Mommie coming upstairs so I have to run back to the Family Room.

Bye Bye

See You Soon

Buttercup:jumpingbunny:

Hello fellow bunnies. I amPrincess Misty.My humans just call me Misty but that is because they fail toacknowledge my royalty.

I am 1 year and 8 months old. I am a mostly whitebunnywith a grey nose area, greyuppyearsand a fluffy grey tail.

My human says I am very intellegent, but she didn't have to tell methat, I made sure she knew it the day she brought me home. Ipicked her out myself at the shelter. I grabbed her sleeve inmy mouth when she walked by my cage to make sure she did not miss oneofthe best things to come into her life.

I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you other smart bunnies out there.

Stay tuned for more from the Princess. I will let my little brother Charlie type now.

:bunnydance:

HeLLo, tHis iS CHaRlie. I aM JusT leARnIng to tyPe.I tuRNedonE yEAr oLd tODay! mY FulL nAme iS CharLEsEdMUnd LiNDBergh jR buT eVeRYOne cAllS me CHaRlie. MiSTY is my BiGSisTer, aNd sHE is uSuaLLy a BullY bUT I sTIll lOVe Her. SHetAkES gOod CaRE of mE. We WiLL Talk SoooNN. LOVE CHaRlie.

Oh my...I can see why your slave likes to kiss your nose. I think we need to find a way to work with her on that...

I like the name PJ.

Miss Bea

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Hi everyone!

My full name is Phinneus James. You can call me PJ otr Phinn.

DSCN1352.jpg

According to my slave, my nose is a place specially meant for kissing:X

Oh wow - cool name!

My mom sometimes talks about Ronald Reagan when she's on the phone withher mommy. Her mommy is really into politics and liked RR....so Irecognize the name.

I'm gonna go tell Tiny that there is someone here even more important than him.

Oh wait a minute...we're all more important than him...

....specially me!

(oops..did I just really type that)

Miss Bea

The President wrote:
Hello, this isRonnie. Tiny may be the 'bunfather' But I am 'thePRESIDENT' I was named after Ronald Reagan. So you all got tolisten to me. Oh, did I mention "Ronnie" was taken, so if someone goesaround with that screanname, IT IS NOT ME! Don't be fooled by imposters!

Tiny has been so busy starting new threads fordiscussions that he hasn't come in here to greet everyone. Now he'splaying outside again.

So...since he's been so remiss...I just wanted to make sure that EVERYONE who has posted here feels welcome.

I know that the moderators are so happy 'cause I keep hearing mom talkto dad and saying, "Look at what those bunnies are saying now..." and"Aren't they cute?"

Wait....maybe we should't let them read here?

Anyway - to everyone who has shared their introduction...

[sub]hi from Texas!

Miss Bea

[/sub]

Hello everyone, it is I, Flopsy Bun-Bun (itsounds so undignified...I cringe when I have to say my name!! Ofcourse, it's moderately preferable to "Foof Ball", which I was calledby a 6 year old human in this house...Mummy said she refused to call mesuch a name, but then I heard her call me Foof Ball and giggle...I'mglad she found it amusing!

I live with an annoying set of humans. And cats. These cats are aproblem for me. One is okay, he lets me chase him around and play withhim. But the others!! MEOW, HISS HISS...Scratch...is all I get fromthem!! And I'm just trying to make friends. Sheesh...

And the little humans...they just want to play with me, even when Mummysays they're supposed to leave me alone. And they're so NOISY!!!

And then the Mummy... Well, I recently discovered a food I reallyenjoy...and the cats are allowed to eat it...BUT mummy took it awayfrom me!! She said it was "Cat Food" and not for bunnies!! Why not?? Iask! Also, these cats get to go outside, and can wander around thehouse all day. I'm put in an annoying cage at night and aren't allowedto go where I want!! It's very annoying...and I have to wonder whythese pepole got a bunny if they weren't going to let it live the sameway these annoying cats live...

Anyway, Mummy seems to be returning to the computer, so I'd better get off before she reads this!

Hey!

My name is Poppy and I am three years old. I am mature and I have alittle sister - unfortunately. My mom calls me Popstar because I am,indeed, a diva with talent.

I am usually pretty mellow unless mom or the brat bothers me during naptime. Then I get really angry! I love cuddles with mom and being nearPebbles if she is acting mature, like me.

Heh-dough everybunny!!

This is Rosie's herd...comin' to ya LIVE from Southern California!! :D

We thought we'd introduce ourselves so ya'll could know who we are! :)

Each of us (except for the two babies that aren't quite here yet...butwe'll post, too!) posted something before (we think in THIS thread,actually), so we've already been introduced, for the most part.

BUT...for those unaware...we consist of (in alphabetical order):

Daisy & Dusty: Babies extraordinaire, born 15 Feb 07, currently residing in El Rey, TX at Tiny's house.

Flower: Sweetheart expert, born around 28 March 06, lovey-dovey of the CA herd.

Maisie: That's PRINCESS Maisie to you, born 29 Dec 05, PRINCESS of CA herd.

Trixie: Sweet butterfly bunny, born 14 Feb 06, diva of the CA herd.

So, there ya go! See ya around!! :D

Maisie:bunnydance:, Trixie:bunnydance:, Flower:bunnydance:, Dusty:bunnydance:, and Daisy:bunnydance:

Hello bunnies! I'm Dusty,i'm 2 years old. My human sometimes calls me Dusty Bunnies, which i'mnot too crazy about, but I just humor her and let it slide. I'm an onlybunny, but I have 2 feline siblings and two feline cousins. So i'moutnumbered, but it's all good, because i'm smarter than them. I'lltake over eventually...

My name is TinkleBunny, but my human mostlycalls me "Beebo." The male human I live with calls me "Rabbit with thesmell hiney.":disgust:

I am a little over a year old and have lived with my human, Star, foralmost a full year. She is home with me all the time, and I have hertrained pretty well. I heard that she is going to back to work soon,and I will have to be around the male human.:disgust UGH, all he doesis tell me that my butt stinks, and try to kiss me on my head (I onlylet my human kiss me there) My human hurt her backpaw beforeI was born and has been home because it wasn't working right. I guessnow it is working better, which sucks for me since I can usually getinto some sort of trouble before she catches up to me.:bunnydance:She does use that stick of hers to shoo me out ofplaces I am not allowed to go. :X

My hobbies are:

• Shredding Phonebooks
  • Grooming Fabrics
  • Pestering the Dog, Scooby
  • Getting into Trouble
  • Digging in My Blankies
  • Peeing on Whatever I Can
I am sure glad that the RO folks finally caught on and made us a placeto talk to eachother. Humans take so long to figure stuff outsometimes.

I am looking forward to getting to know the bunnies that I hear my human talking about.

~TinkleBunny~

Hi. My name is Romeo. My dad is Ice Cream. Ineed to go look at the rest of the pages now. This is the first timeI've used the computer and I'm so excited!

herrow ebrybunnies! dis is georgie bunny...myold hoomins didnt want me animore (i's pitty...i dunno why dey wouldntwant me) an tooked me to a store. i didnt wike it der. i bited a boybecaws he wuz pokin at me. de peeple at de store sed i wuz meen an dende ladie showeded up. she tooked me home in a box an gave me a nice bedan yummie food. i dunno wat type of bunny i is...i jus know dat i'sweeel cute. i have one strait eer an one fwoppy eer an nobunny weallyknows what bweed i is.

i's been weel sick an havent gotten any gweens recentwie...any ideashow to git mommie to giv me gweens? she shovin dis nastie stuff down methroat too. but i's smarter dan her!! i let her put all dat nastyshtuff in my mouf but i didnt swallow it! she sitted me up an sed wat agood bunny boy i wuz, but den i spitted it all ofer her! she wasnthappy wif me.

why yous alls call yous hoomins "slaves"?

PS--dat pixshur by mi name is mee! Georgie bunny!

Dis is Rocky Balbouatypin I am dafirst bun here. I was first a foster with Alicia(JadeIcing) she saidher mama was a sucker and she just knew she would keep me. You may alsoknow me as SuperBun.

Dere is also a new guy here called Levi Strauss. Dis guy is learnin dat I am top bun.

I hear we got anoder guy comin here ebentually his name is Wyatt Earp. We will see about dat.

Greetings all!

Loki here. I'm one year and 2 months old. Momma rescued me from a ladywho found me in her yard when I was 5 months old. I don't like to talkabout what happend to me before Momma came into my life. It is a timethat I would rather forget.

I finally got to my forever home and I've been the happiest bun thisside of Carrot Heaven. I love to binky. I mean I LOVE it. I love doingbunny 500's around the living room and making momma laugh. My favoriteplacesare under the table,lying on the bath mat in thebathroom, and poofing on the armrest when momma is sitting on the couchwatching tv. I've started climbing onto her lap and falling asleepthere but that makes momma's legs fall asleep so it isn't long beforeshe wakes me up and put's me back on the armrest. :mad:

Some physical stats:

I weigh almost 4 lbs of pure muscle and fur. ;)Mom say's myfur is tort, but I say black-ish, brown-ish, white-ish, gray. I live atthe foot of my mom's bed in San Antonio, Texas. I'll be moving to theRio Grande Valley soon to live with Grandma and Grandpa and all myaunties! I'm very excited. Auntie Triana always sneaks me an extracarrot before bed time when mom isn't looking. :yes:Also, Mom thinks Idon't know, but I DO! Apparently, I'm getting a friend to keep mycompany while momma is away. :hug2:YAY! I haven't seen apicture yet, but I don't care what she looks like as long as she's niceto me and gives me lots of kisses and snuggles. I can't wait!

loki

Hi everybunny. I finally get to use mylove of typing. The slave set this up for me. She'sa good slave. I think I'll keep her. My name isMiss Fiona Whiskers but I go by Fiona because it's easier for the slaveto say. I live in sunny southern California with my humans,Mr. Timothy HoppyToes (Timmy), two giant lop-eared bunnies that thehumans call dogs, and some funky finned things that the humans keep ina glass box.

Timmy and I lived together, until he decided he wanted his owncage. I miss him though, and I really hope he'll move back inwith me, as long as he doesn't try to eat all my food.

Latest posts

Back