Bunny Intwodushions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Hey all you udder wabbits, intwoduce youselfs in dis thwead, k?

I be sharing this account wif my hoomin, dunno what to do 'bout that. No pwivacy! (At least we be bonded).

Anyhoo, I is Pipp, aka the Pippster. I wun dis plwace, tho Ilet most think its weally sas in charge... but nuh. Tis me.:bunnydance:

So evwybunny else, fess up!

pipp :bunnydance:

Okay this is Brandy here.I was going to waituntill my conformation came but its been like 1/2 hour and its stillnot here!So w/e i'm going to post anyways....

Baissically my Name is Brandy i'm a lop*lops rule*:bunnydance:.I have ahusband named Oliver but we are on a forced "break" at the moment-i'llexplain on my very own post k?

I'm sure the rest of the gang will post on here too...well I got to go and tell them the good news!
Brandy:bunnydance:

Hello everyone. I am Miss Bea. I live inSouthwest Texas - in the same place as "The BunFather". (ha ha ha). Letme tell you - Tiny may think he's the boss but I'm the one everyonegoes "ooh" and "aah" over.

I am a double maned harlequin lionhead. I reign on mom's business cards(well...her old ones anyway) and I'm currently pictured in the NorthAmerican Lionhead Rabbit Club's Guidebook as an example of a harlequineven though I'm a "black and tort" harlequin and not a black and orangeharlequin.

I spent most of my first year of life as a classroom bunny for alionhead breeder in Austin,TX. Then I did a pretty pose for a clickything and the next thing I knew - my new bunny mama was there to pickme up.

I'm almost 3 years old - and I've lived here for almost 2 years now. I have to admit -I sort of like it here.

I am "almost" a free-roaming rabbit. I sleep in my cage at nightbecause BooBerry, my daughter, is part of Tiny's harem and she likes tocome and check out my den. So after I get my supper, mom locks BooBerryout for the night so I don't have to hurt her. I wasn't very happy atfirst - and neither was BooBerry...but Tiny convinced me thatBooBerry was just too stubborn to be trusted while he was asleep...so Ihave agreed to this arrangement. But if she tries to wear my Easterhat....she's in BIG trouble.

Anyway, I like being a house bunny more than being a classroom bunny.I've had a few litters for mom and she says she's gonna let me have onemore litter and then I'm visiting a pet..no..a bet...well..somethinglike that. Tiny told me that when the people go to put me inthe sleepy time box...I should run away.

Well - that's it for now. I am so glad that we all get our own forum..its about time those dratted humans listened to us....

Miss Bea

Hi everyone!

My full name is Phinneus James. You can call me PJ otr Phinn.
Im 8 months old (for all you ladies who like them young).
I am completely spoiled so I need a woman who can treat me like the Prince that I am.
I enjoy my fake carrot toy, not using my litterbox just to get my slave angry, run around time, and the outdoors.

Here is a pic of me:bunnydance:
DSCN1352.jpg

According to my slave, my nose is a place specially meant for kissing:X
I tell her not to kiss me infront of anyone. It kinda emmbarasses me.

I live in Illinois. I have to live with two stinky old cats.

Bye for now!
Phinn

Hewwo! Dis is BunBun and Lucky here. Seeing as we are married we got a joint-account.

We've been having some relationship problems lately and are consideringa trial seperation, but really don't want to have to do that!

Me, BunBun, I'm almost 1 and I'm kind of fat and I like sultanas. Luckyis a few months younger than me and she has a feisty temper.

Thanks all for now, time to go sleep

Hey, cool, a place for rabbits! I like rabbits.Lots of them at my place!:woohoo

There's Pipp (I don't see much of her, she's the bedroombunny). Andtwo in the back room, Radar and Darry (Iused to live with Darry way back when in this awful shed, but she wasjust a rabbit, never paid much attention to her). ThosetwoNEVER come out of their room. Radar doesn't likethe wine colored painted floor outside his room, he won't walk on it,the goof!

And hey,I've got a rabbit, too, her nameisSherry. :brownbunny She cuddles prettygood. (Sas calls her mygirlfriend).:rollseyes

A couple more bunny girls just arrived,Sas has themcampedout ina pen in the living room.They're okay... although they've been jumpingdownintoour territory. :nono We've gotteninto a few tussles.Sas keeps telling metobe nice to my mom and sister, but I don't know what that's allabout. I mean,they're rabbits!

But gottasee what's fordinner!:hyper:Say hi to the bunnies forme!:wiggle

Bye!:wave2

Dill :bunnyheart

hey all. . .

it is herman, my screen name is bug, because mom calls meher little pest all the time.

anyway, i am an english lop, only like the BEST breed of rabbit out there.

i like the ladies. . . and well, the ladies like me. . .so does the maintence guy though:dunno:.

anyway, i belong to Katie (katt) and to winnie, my number 1 gal. she is napping, but will introduce herself later.

I suppose I should take a moment to introduce myself.

My human mom has a funny sense of humor. All the way on her drive toget me (not knowing anything about me other than I was a black buck)she tried to think of names for me. She thought of "Magic" and "Jack"and stuff like that.

But she has a dry sense of humor (I still can't figure out what wine has to do with it)...and she decided to call me...

TINY

Can you believe it?

I wasabout 6 pounds when she got me....she knew I was going to weigh up to20 pounds...and she calls me TINY?

Oh well. I thought "Most Handsomest Rabbit on Earth" was what it shouldbe...but at that point she wasn't rabbit-saavy enough to understandRabbit talk. By the time she started to hear me - she had already beentrained to see me as Tiny and everyone knows...

.....you can't teach an old human new tricks.

So I let her keep my name as Tiny.

But I got the nickname "The BunFather" because when all of us wereyoung...we had six bunnies. There was me, Tio & Kyo (NetherlandDwarf twin bucks), Puck, and then SugarBear and GingerSpice. We wereall young and loved to play...but sometimes the boys would pick onGingerSpice.

'Scuse me a minute - I got something in my eye - it just teared up..

Anyway - the boys would pick on Ginger and one day she ran and hidbehind me. When they came looking for her...I let them know that I wasprotecting her....and that day I made them a deal they couldn't refuse.

Leave my girl alone...or I'll sit on you.

Ok...so I didn't want to risk sitting on them. Mom might see that. But I showed them my teethy smile and I chased them.

They left her alone.

GingerSpice had apparently seen some old movies because she came up tome and said, 'Oh Tiny...you're my hero! Why...you're even better thanthe GodFather...you must bethe...

BUNFATHER!"

Nowtell me - what is a guy supposed to do after all that.

So the word spread around and I became known as The BunFather.

Mom usually uses it when she wants to pick me up or I'm in trouble - ORif she has supergood treat for me. I need to train her better on how touse my nickname.

Anyway ... that's me!

The BunFather

okay, the party can get started, i am here!

it is winnie, owner of katie and keeper of herman.

i split my time gossiping with katie about all different manners ofthings, and keeping my dearly loved herman away from trouble. i havealso recently taken up reading, but katie wasn't to thrilled wheninstead of turning the page after reading it, i tore it off and rippedit up. go figure. humans can be so square sometimes.

Butterscotch here...

mommee finally made me my account. I've been asking her aaaallllll daysince she told mee I have my own place now! reelly, hoo-minns are soslow! but now I am here... BENJAMIN!! this is MY compewter. Go bugmommy for your own!!! ...now, as I was saying, I am very happee to beehere, and me is looking ...mommee, what's that word... oh,forward to talking with all of yoo. Maybee I have to wait tillit is middle of night so mommy go to bed, but I will beehere. ...What's that, mommee? spelchek? me don't needspelchek! I is a good spelerr!

aneeway, My nickname is Sir Butterscotch of the Round Table, or "littleman". Mommee calls mee that, but mee don't reelly like it. Yoo can callme Sir Butterscotch. All me friends doo... The next thing mee wantmommee to doo is make mee my own emale. Mommee has too! shee doesn'tneed too! Shee should give one too me... BENJAMIN!!! mommeeeee!! hee'sdooing it again! well, me have to go now before Benjamin drive mecrazier or wee brake the compewter. Mommy woodn't like that. Neitherwould me. Bye for now,

Sir Butterscotch :bunnydance:

...and Benjamin (Mommee made me put him! humph! I'll put him waaaay down here!) :brownbunny

Ruby here, although Millie will also be using my account for the time being.:wave2

OK, well my name is Ruby, I'm 5 and a half years old anda castor standard rex, I live in North East England with my sisterMillie. I enjoy digging, binkying, playing 'slam dunk' with my foodball and destroying paper bags. I enjoy my food, my favourite times ofthe day are in the morning when we get our science selective pelletsand leafy greens, and at tea time where we get our herbs mixed in withsome dried grass.

Hello everyone, this isMillie (aka 'The nudger') so don't mess with me ok?;)I'm sureRuby has already told you were we live, our breedetc so Iwont go into that. My favourite activities are shredding paper, diggingtowels, sunbathing, eating hay and flopping (and btw fellow bunniesflopping in a big pile of freshly dug earth is the best!) I'mnot as obsessed with food as Ruby is (sorry sis!) but I do have a softspot for different types of hay and herbs, I like all the differenttastes.:D

Ruby and Millie :toastingbuns

Well this is Connor here. The silly human said us boys have to share the account. What is that about! There is four of us!

The girls have to share I don't think that will go well. Teresa and Samantha sharing???

The fosters may get one of for themselves. Or just share with us.

I am aliitle over a year old and I am the head bun. I am to smart for those other guys.

Connor Grayson

P.s. If you are wondering why I type well it is because I learned to read very young when I hanged out with the human in bed.

Ello! Dis is da Teresa. Dat Samantha tought she was gettin da laptop fwirst. I dont tink so. I get it fwirst.

I am a netherland dwarf, for dose who don't know it is da best bunever! We rule da world. I have my human slabes an bunny slabes. DaAlicia knows just how I wike my tings. Da Rob is still learning soon Iwill hab to nip him. My bun slabe is Dallas. I also is breaking inElvis and Connor.

Well I gotta go.

Teresa out!

Hi everyone!

I've been on here for a year and a half, just waiting for other bunnies to talk to! I'm so excited!

My little sister, Baby, can't type, so I'll post for her (if she has anything interesting to share).

I'm the boss in my house and my slave knows it. I can makeher do anything I want! Well, almost anything.Right now, I'm mad at her because she blocked off the second level ofour condo. What's a condo without a second story? Aflat apartment! Hmph! I don't know why she did it -said something about Baby and her hurt paw - whatever! Whyshould I be made to suffer?

Snug.jpg

It's all about me....

Hello, this is Ronnie. Tiny may be the'bunfather' But I am 'the PRESIDENT' I was namedafter Ronald Reagan. So you all got to listen to me. Oh, did I mention"Ronnie" was taken, so if someone goes around with that screanname, ITIS NOT ME! Don't be fooled by imposters!
Anyways, I live near Flordia and have a fun time runningaround the yard when my moma lets me. It is sucure, or was sucure untilthese mean men came and stole along with THREE trees. So nowI am stuck in my pen until moma's dad gets it fixed. That maybe FOREVER. I am probably about a year old now and I am a NZwhite. I learned how to write from newspapers in my cagebefore I came to moma and now I continue my education reading books inmomas liberay. I am *trying* to teach Sky to read, but momwon't let us hand out together for long.
Uh oh! Mom's coming, I better get back in my cage before she knows I can get out! See ya.

Hi. This is Skyler, AKA Skye. Momspells it 'Sky', but I decided I like it better with an 'e' at the end.Moma only uses my full name when I am in trouble. I am 6months old and live somewhere near Ronnie. I am not surewhere I live really, he hasn't taught me much geografy yet.Rite now we are just trying to get basic wordsdown.
Most of the time i share a room with a big thing called a 'dog' and myhuman. When I asked why the 'dog' couldn't be on here Ronniesaid it was because she isn't a rabbit. I think he is justjealous because she is bigger than he is. The dog and I areprety good friends.

~Skye

Hey this is Daisy Tia again, thought i'd betterintroduce myself and everyone else properly, although me and my babiesare the only ones that matter!! So yeah i'm a sexy french lop, all theboys love me! i have 6 babies all black or black and white, i'm lucky ican tell them apart! and we share the animal house, or the shed ashuman mum calls it with another 6 rabbits, and 6 guinea pigs (but whocares about them squeaky things, bunnys rule!). So my babies aremischief, tiny, squiggles, kenzie, casey and sonny, and the otherrabbits are thumper, brandy, digger, ginger, damien and my lover andsoul mate bubba but i'm not telling them lot about here! I'll just postif they are naughty or do anything funny!

Hi everybunny!!!

Our names are Sparky and Scooter and we are two little mini-rexprincesses. We live in sunny Florida with our well trainedslaves, um....we mean mommy and daddy. We are very spoiledlittle girls. We have lots of toys to play with and enjoy agood chew, although mommy gets mad when we chew her baseboards and rugs.

We look forward to lots of good chats with all of you.

Hello fellow bunnies!:wave:

I am Ebony, my slave is Michaela.

I am a very beautiful rabbit:D,I am completely black, justlike my mummy, Berri was (I miss my mummy very much:cry4:). My ears areusually up, but sometimes they fall down, then I look like my sillydaddy.:tongutwo:

My favourite things are eating parsley (yum yum), bossing Pebble about, being cute and binkying in the garden.

The slave just brought home a new "rabbit". Hmpf, doesn't look like arabbit to me, what kind of rabbit has silly long hair on it'sface??:rollseyes Slave has been spending too much time with this new"rabbit" which she calls "Medicine" or something like that anyway....Iam not happy.:disgust:

Pebble is annoying me to get off now, she wants her turn, so I better let her.:rollseyes

Back