Bunny Intwodushions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

We are Baloo and Cadbury! We live with our people mom Missy. Cadbury can't be here right now as she is a bit busy.

We are outside rabbits mostly, we lived outside in little cages most of our lives,then our people mommy got us and although we live outside(we like it there) we have a very nice big house now and mommy lets us out everyday.

I am a Dwarf Lop x NZ cross, and Cadbury is a REW NZ. My name was baby went I arrived here, I was suppose to be a full time friend for Cadbury as according to mommy we were both girls(thats what she was told anyways.) Well I did not like being called baby, and I really didn't like being called a girl...So we showed her.

We are proud parents as of today of 5 little babies:)...I heard mommy talking about someone going to be snipped.....Anyone know what that is about?

Hello! My name is Louie! My mom thinks I'm the most handsome-est male holland lop there is. Hehe. My favorite time of the day is when she lets me out on the front yard to binky around everywhere. Sometimes I do get scared of loud cars and dogs but I love being able to roam outside even though I'm a house bunny. :)
I love lettuce and I have to spin in order to get treats! I absolutely love nanas as well. Yummmmmm! I'm an only bunny child but also live with 2 dwarf hammies (Bo & Peep). OOO I am my mommy's inspiration for her etsy account as well where she likes to create cute bunny toys and accessories (etsy.com/shop/teafanny). :D Talk to everyone soon~~!

Hewwoooo!! Im Gracie! I havent been with my hooman very long. She adopted me from a rescue. I am so glad to be here wif her. I am an only bun. But I is okay wif that :) That means more attention. Nice to meet everyone

Hellerrr! I am Cosmo king of da binkies! I habs a mean hoomin who dusnt take me out of da cage as much as i want, and she dusnt gib me as many treats as i demands! hmph. I's an only bun but I habs a kitty brother call'd Dizzeh, and honorary twinnies Pip, and Charmmy. :)

"Um... My name ish Cinnabun... and um... I'm kind of nervous... er... my hoomins name is Ariana... and she calls me Bun-bun... but shumtimes she calls me Bunneh... Um... yeah... bye...":lookaround

Latest posts

Back