BunHut Estravaganza

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
katt wrote:
theres my favorite little boy! he is so cute!

. . . so um, when you putting him in the mail for me? i am ready for vegas to live with me now :p
ha.ha.ha.
I will put him in the mail just as soon as you send me a gazillion dollars..

Lol..

and congrats-you were the 200th post!

so adorable!

if only i had a gazillion dollars.

just 1 gazillion dollars? wonder if the bank will loan it to me

lol

is it too soon for me to demand more photos of my god-bunny now?

maybe i will have to get grace to help gang up on you for photos of our cute little gratie!

Gratie, Gratie, Gratie! Lil' bit of Vegas and Poker too for good measure ;)

LOL..youu girls are funny-
PICTURES WILL BE UP SOON!

PLUS I HAVE SOME SURPRISEEE PICTURES FOR EVERYONE..YIPEEEE..

I AM KEEPING YOU ALL IN SUSPENSE.

Post!!

February 27th, 2010

So, Who is ready for the surprise?

I dont know..I think ya'll are not ready for this!

Okay, so if you are really reallyy realllllyyyyy ready--then stay and look..If not, you shouldnt look..

Its an overload of cuteness!

I am debating if all of you are ready for this or not..

Okay-here goes..
You know-I dont think you can handle this surprise..
Can you??--Can you really?
Ask yourself-"Can I really handle what Hannah has to show me?"

DSC01369.jpg

TAAAA-DAAAAA!!!
The one on the left is the female;
She is dark brown-red in color and just the sweetest bunny ever! I named her Chessy.
The one on the right is the male;
He is a nice lighter brown color, his nose is a darker brown. He is smaller than his girlfriend and also very very sweet. I decided to name him Dublin...

There was no reason for picking the names--I just thought that they were cute :)

I dont want to bombard them with the camera yet..

They really are wayyyyyy toooooo sweet..

My rabbits hate when I touch their chins, but these bunnies are fine with everything..I picked them up, looked them over, gave them noserubs--everything is going great :) These rabbits are for adoption, so if anyone is looking to get 2 bonded, sweet bunnies-look noooo further..

They are the sweetest little things!!!!!! Very calm, and they like to explore.

Only problem I am having is that--they arent eating their food? Maybe its just from the new move--but I will keep an eye on it--they have plenty of hay!

February 28th, 2010

I hate to have to let Grace, Katie, and everyone else know---Gratie will be leaving me.

I have spent every single day with him, several hours on the floor working with him--and he continues to be very very aggressive... It has come to the point for the past few days I have not been able to take him out of his cage because he lunges, attacks, and draws blood.
I drew the line today when he was staring at me through the cage, so I opened it up and he lunged up and bit my finger, cutting the skin veryyyy deep..It has not stopped bleeding and its very painful, swollen, purple and red.

I dont ever push my rabbits to do anything--if the dont want to be picked up, I leave them--but he has acted this terrible... He could very well just be cage aggressive, but the only way to get out of the cage is if I pick him up...
I e-mailed Mandy and made her aware that he needs to go. He attacked Vegas the other day-through the cage bars..

I love Gratie to pieces--and I want nothing but good things for him, but I cannot have any of my rabbits hurt--and I cannot get hurt either..
I am pretty sure everyone knows that I was soooo excited about getting Gratie, and everyone knows how happy I was when he was finally here---But I dont know what else to really do..

I have been crying for the past 30 minutes, sitting by his cage..

I keep asking myself-why? What did I do wrong? Does he not like me? But then again I know that he is almost 12 weeks of age and different hormones are setting in...And he would have to be neutered--but that is awhile before I can do that..

Its best if he goes back and gets adopted to a 1 rabbit home...where he can be the only rabbit there...

I am really hurt by this--and Peter is also...

I hope that I am making the right decision...I hope that he ends up in a great home...

Hmmph..Not much more to say..I just have to figure out how this is all going to work..

Only you know what is best for your home.

Is he fixed?

JadeIcing wrote:

Is he fixed?
He is too young to be fixed..He is only 10 weeks or so..

I just think that he is a bit too agressive--

Mandy is going to get him fixed when he is the right age--I just hope he finds a home with no other rabbits.

pOker wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Is he fixed?
He is too young to be fixed..He is only 10 weeks or so..

I just think that he is a bit too agressive--

Mandy is going to get him fixed when he is the right age--I just hope he finds a home with no other rabbits.

10wks and other unneutered males can do that to some bunnies. What was his other set-up? Again only you know what was best for your home with a young child coming in and out bunny who bites is not a good thing.

Doesn't have to be a home with no rabbits. Just one that can set it up so there is no contact. Wyatt as is my foster(no name so far)not allowed any contact with the other bunnies at all. There are atleast two gates and a solid barrier.

Latest posts

Back