Buckley B Bunny: A Foster Bun from Brooklyn, NY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read through this entire thread. I love when things work out so well in the end! Thank goodness for people like you Jim, and everyone else who helped Buck. It sounds like he is going to be very happy.

I called Jill last night to check in on Buckley.

He's doing great!!!!
From the sounds of it, he's got them wrapped around his fuzzy little paw, too!!!

:brown-bunny

~Jim

Hello Everybody! I talked to JimD the other evening and I gave him the whole scoop on Buckley. In a nut shell he is doing great. He is almost always out of his cage hopping around and being sprawled out on the floors. He loves to play ball,he chews on his orange carrots,he loves his salt lick, and likes to hide inside of his cardboard box. He is really active and affectionate.
I took him to the groomers today tohavehis nails clipped and he was very well behaved. While we were there he picked out a new chew toy, a grooming brush,and some extra treats. Needless to say this is a very spoiled bunny. He is also a very happy one at that. I am still on the journey of trying to figure out how to post the pictures. JimD explained it to me and I think I may have figured it out. Hopefully it will work.
I hope all is well with everyone and best wishes ~JILL and Buckley~

Thats great news Jill! It sounds like he is one spoiled little bunny living with you! Has anyone heard from Hollace, his owner? Sounds like even if she doesnt come back for him he'll have a great home with you. :)

Hope to see some pics soon!

Haley

Hi Haley! Jim and I talked last night if he has heard anything from Hollace and he told me no. He said that he sent her a few e-mails and there has been on response. We are assuming that she is really busy or she may not be able to get internet access from where she is staying.
We will just have to wait it out and see what she is going to do.
Until then he is going to remain with us. YEAH!!!

Hi Jill!!!!

Thanks for posting the update.
I'm so happy that this all has worked out so well!

Here's a link to directions for posting pics on the forum. It's really easy!!
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25443&forum_id=47

Was the groomer able to confirm that he's a "he"?

No word from Hollace, yet. I'm not sure what to think about it, but I'm not going to worry about it right now. Buckley is safe and happy and that's what's important.

~Jim

I am glad to announce that Buckley Bunny indeed isguy bunny. I just want to clear that up so Buckley will not be having an identity crisis.
Do to demand I have posted the following pics of Buckle. I hope everyone enjoy them. He is a little camera shy and moves around alot. I will take more and post them as I take them. ENJOY!!

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00206-1.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

What a handsome guy!

She mustve been feeding him something with treats in it, he looks like he's a little pudgy boy (but dont tell him I said that ;))

Very cute!

YAY!!!! PICTURES!!!!

He's such a cutie! ***giggles***

Looks like the groomer did a good job on his nails. They were soooo long....even looked like a couple were starting to curl to the side.

I understandhe's still "talking" up a storm. Seems like he was ALWAYS making some kind of noise....even if I wasn't in the room! Funniest were the noises he made when he was eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haley wrote:
What a handsome guy!

She mustve been feeding him something with treats in it, he looks like he's a little pudgy boy (but dont tell him I said that ;))

Very cute!

He's been on Sunseed Vita with the pieces of dried garden vegtables. I tried to switch him to Kaytee TC, but he'd have none of that noise!!
He does have a bit of a paunch. Looks good on him, though . Or is he just "poofy"?
And he's got quite the moolap going on, too.:biggrin2:

~Jim

Hello everyone!
Buckleylikes his treats I can definatley attest to that. He is still eating the same food. He prefers it to anything else. He gets a "special" treat on Sunday. In the evening when he eats his dinner I will give him some sunflower seeds or dried peas that he really loves. He definatley gets plenty of excercise. I am keeping an eye on his weight though I don't want him to get too "Puffy".
I am really happy that everyone enjoyed the pictures. I will post some more sometime next week. Now that I am not "technically challenged".
Thanks everyone for your feedback and support.
SMILES~JILL~

Hey all!!
Buckley has a new trick! Instead of lounging on the floor these days he has decided that he is going to over take the couch. He will jump on the couch and stretch out,snuggle up to the pillows,grunt, and snort if you try to scoot him over.

jilla20 wrote:
Hey all!!
Buckley has a new trick! Instead of lounging on the floor these days he has decided that he is going to over take the couch. He will jump on the couch and stretch out,snuggle up to the pillows,grunt, and snort if you try to scoot him over.
:biggrin2:

Back