Britain's Got Talent!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
[align=center]Britains Got Talent

[/align]For the first act and man has just blew up a hot water bottle until it burst and pulled a truck with his ear!
Wieerrrdddd!!

I guess this is kinda like the X Factor thread? Probably not as popular though :)

Post favourites.. wierd stuff etc

[align=center]
[/align]

Awwh thanks guys! I would be so nervous though oh my god lol!!!

That 'swaying' guy just danced to a MICHAEL JACKSON song :D Wooooo. And did you see that guy in red? With the pained face hes going to do Thriller because its the same Thriller costume sold online that is rubbish. I hope I don't see that lol!!! I want to see a 'good' Michael Jackson act! Tehe!!

That dance group 'Flawless' that just performed were good :)

Can't wait until next week!!
The only thing I don't like is they only show like 2 or 3 acts from each place. I would rather it go on longer and show more from each place so we get to see the funny and good ones.!

Becca wrote:
Awwh thanks guys! I would be so nervous though oh my god lol!!!

That 'swaying' guy just danced to a MICHAEL JACKSON song :D Wooooo. And did you see that guy in red? With the pained face hes going to do Thriller because its the same Thriller costume sold online that is rubbish. I hope I don't see that lol!!! I want to see a 'good' Michael Jackson act! Tehe!!

That dance group 'Flawless' that just performed were good :)

Agreed! The guys who danced to Flawless .. were ... flawless ! Perfectly executed dance routine .. amazing !

here's a link .. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5EnCDyZcns[/ame]

I didn't get to see it until today but it was a good show!
I don't have a favourite yet, I liked Flawless but expect to see better than them. Hopefully we'll actually get a credible winner this year!
I was glad there weren't too many singers, annoys me so much when singers go on BGT - that's what X Factor is for! But fair enough the opera-style singers would get nowhere on XF.

I can't believe I missed it!!! When was it on?? Is there going to be a repeat?

It was repeated a few times today, not sure if it will be on again. You can watch it on ITVPlayer though, or Youtube, lots of the most viewed videos today are BGT. :)

I liked Susan Boyle's performance. It was unexpected and she rocked it!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-KiGva9dV4[/ame]

Wow, I just saw of Susan Boyle's video. What a beautiful voice she has. I loved the reaction of the judges. It just proves the point "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover".

I wish we got BGT here, i really enjoy watching AGT

:)Susan :)

The judges rewactions is usually what i like most in a lot of the performances. I must have watched the first Paul Potts performance about tewnty times:)

I can never get enough of this one
[ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dotr_paul-potts-first-audition-britains_events[/ame]

We saw the news clips of Susan Boyle here too. She was amazing. Since we can't follow the contest here, we are depending all of you UK people to keep us updated.

Back