Britain's Got Talent!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOO Susan Boyle! Bless her she looked so nervous when she came on but she hit that note!

Well done she rocks!

I hope Diversity and Susan Boyle go through. They were the only 2 acts that really stood out to me. That weird ear guy seriously creeped me out!! How did he managed to get through to the semi-finals?!

OMG That was wierd the ones you said got through!!

I wanted Faces of Disco :(

Poor little Natalie! Did you see her crying! Awwwh :(

Susan Boyle and Diversity were just so brilliant. Kind of a shame for some of the other acts that weren't bad either.

Wow, I just watched Susan Boyle on Youtube. WOW she's so good even though she had 5 seconds of a shakey start. Yeah who am I to talk I can't sing for love nor money.

Boy if you feel "Down-In-The-Dumps" just watch her video. I had tears watching her, but they were happy tears (for a change).

Susan :)

I think that guy who just went on could give the Queen a heartattack if it gets worse than that!
Gawwwd

Okay guys its offical

[align=center]FLAWLESS
HAVE
TO WIN!

:biggrin2:
[/align]

I find it hard to deide between Flawless and Diversity. Would be great if a dance group won for once.

Flawless weren't as good as I thought they'd be tonight. I really do not like that boy Shaun, he's not that good, he wouldn't do well on XF I don't think. I liked the ventriloquist, and I liked the escapologist.

I really like Diversity, they are my favourites so far.:) Although, quite frankly I don't care who wins as long as it is NOT Susan Boyle, cannot stand that woman.

I think the ventriloquist should of gone through - he was extremely clever!

Omg - that opera woman/flower arranging man! How random. I was watching it with my dad, and when they came on he said "what jingoistic rubbish!" ha ha - I would have to agree! I hate that song.:rollseyes

The vast majority of the semi-finalists this year have been rubbish.:? I liked that MD group though, I hope they go through.:)

I've been catching up with BGT since you guys first started this thread.

Mamma Trish makes me giggle and snort. Gotta love a guy who is willing to get up and strut his stuff like that:biggrin2:

Shaheen is cute, but he's already got some recognition... lead in an MJ show, Becca ;)

The ventriloquist was super too!

One of my faves was Breakdancing Fred, 72 if a day... what confidence!

I'm not confident on Susan Boyle's motives behind song selection, or even if she's doing it... Her idol, Elaine Paige, was Grizabella in Cats, so "Memory" is bang-on. Those of us who've seen the shows recognize the similarity between the down-trodden characters who sang both of Susan's numbers.

Her vowels on Memory sounded a bit strange to my Canadian ear.. guess there's differences in enunciation round the world ;)

Good underdog-type songs... not sure if it's planned or not, but great choices for someone her age.,

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Shaheen is cute, but he's already got some recognition... lead in an MJ show, Becca ;)
:blushan:

Its on wooooo - the little doggie is soo cuttee!!
I hope 2Grand are on tonight..I want them to go through!

Becca wrote:
NorthernAutumn wrote:
:blushan:

Its on wooooo - the little doggie is soo cuttee!!
I hope 2Grand are on tonight..I want them to go through!
I hated 2grand found them very boring and cheesy!

Latest posts

Back