Britain's Got Talent!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
[align=center]Britains Got Talent

[/align]For the first act and man has just blew up a hot water bottle until it burst and pulled a truck with his ear!
Wieerrrdddd!!

I guess this is kinda like the X Factor thread? Probably not as popular though :)

Post favourites.. wierd stuff etc

[align=center]
[/align]

You should have totally entered it with singing Becca!

Yeah Becca you should enter next year!! You'd do great!

Awwh thanks guys! I would be so nervous though oh my god lol!!!

That 'swaying' guy just danced to a MICHAEL JACKSON song :D Wooooo. And did you see that guy in red? With the pained face hes going to do Thriller because its the same Thriller costume sold online that is rubbish. I hope I don't see that lol!!! I want to see a 'good' Michael Jackson act! Tehe!!

That dance group 'Flawless' that just performed were good :)

Woooooo lots of MJ music in the background and on the stage :)

Can't wait until next week!!
The only thing I don't like is they only show like 2 or 3 acts from each place. I would rather it go on longer and show more from each place so we get to see the funny and good ones.!

Becca wrote:
Awwh thanks guys! I would be so nervous though oh my god lol!!!

That 'swaying' guy just danced to a MICHAEL JACKSON song :D Wooooo. And did you see that guy in red? With the pained face hes going to do Thriller because its the same Thriller costume sold online that is rubbish. I hope I don't see that lol!!! I want to see a 'good' Michael Jackson act! Tehe!!

That dance group 'Flawless' that just performed were good :)

Agreed! The guys who danced to Flawless .. were ... flawless ! Perfectly executed dance routine .. amazing !

here's a link .. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5EnCDyZcns[/ame]

I didn't get to see it until today but it was a good show!
I don't have a favourite yet, I liked Flawless but expect to see better than them. Hopefully we'll actually get a credible winner this year!
I was glad there weren't too many singers, annoys me so much when singers go on BGT - that's what X Factor is for! But fair enough the opera-style singers would get nowhere on XF.

I can't believe I missed it!!! When was it on?? Is there going to be a repeat?

It was repeated a few times today, not sure if it will be on again. You can watch it on ITVPlayer though, or Youtube, lots of the most viewed videos today are BGT. :)

I liked Susan Boyle's performance. It was unexpected and she rocked it!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-KiGva9dV4[/ame]

Wow, I just saw of Susan Boyle's video. What a beautiful voice she has. I loved the reaction of the judges. It just proves the point "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover".

I wish we got BGT here, i really enjoy watching AGT

:)Susan :)

The judges rewactions is usually what i like most in a lot of the performances. I must have watched the first Paul Potts performance about tewnty times:)

^ yeaah their funny I usually watch Simon's face!!

I can never get enough of this one
[ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dotr_paul-potts-first-audition-britains_events[/ame]

Latest posts

Back