Britain's Got Talent!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
Wow, I just saw of Susan Boyle's video. What a beautiful voice she has. I loved the reaction of the judges. It just proves the point "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover".

I wish we got BGT here, i really enjoy watching AGT

:)Susan :)
I watched her performance on Aol and thats the comment I left, about not judging a book by its cover. She has an amazing voice! Too bad she wasn't found sooner!

slavetoabunny wrote:
We saw the news clips of Susan Boyle here too. She was amazing. Since we can't follow the contest here, we are depending all of you UK people to keep us updated.
Will do :D
I can't wait until Saturday hehe!!

She was on Larry King (CNN)last night. She seems like quite a nice lady. She's never had a Boyfriend! She sang the song from Titanic without any back ground music, she was quite impressive, even Pearce (sp?) was impressed.

He thinks she will win the whole thing and said even if she doesn't she will definetely end up with a recording contract.

GO SUSAN (great name she has btw):p

Susan:)

Becca is she singing tonight?

She wo't be singing tonight because it's still the early auditions when you get the good and the bad and she was on that last week, but I'm sure she will pop up when we get to the next round.

Someone I know got through to the quarter finals this year, which is quite cool. Wonder if he'll be on at all.

My brother showed my that Susan Boyle clip on Youtube as I missed BGT last week. How amazing! I've never seen Les Mis but I quite fancy going to see it after that performance!:D

I've sky+d it tonight as I'm making myself stay in and work. I have 5 essays to finish before I go back to school so I'm barricading myself in the house till I get them done.:grumpy: How depressing! You guys can let me know if there was anyone good on the show though so I can catch up.;)

Wooo in the first 5 mins they played an MJ song in the background wooo!

And OMG That stupid man with the knives nearly gave me a heart attack! I actually screamed and I was standing up so I fell on the floor! GRRRR I hate him!!

Woooo another MJ song in the bg and this dance group are good!!! I like the name!

The dancers were fantastic and i thought the little girl had an amazing voice. But some of the acts were so truly awful. i was cringing all the way through:(

I can never get over what makes some people get up on stage when they so obviously have nothing to offer. Like the one singing Fame and needing a word sheet for it - and the dancing!!! What on earth possessed her!?

I have just watched the Good Evans family, the Flawless and Diversity dances and the Shaheen one and they are alll ammmmmmmmazhing!!!! Shaheen is just wow!!

Jamie Pugh - I think - yeah he was brilliant!!! I want him to do well.. he will anyway but he deserves it he seems like a nice person because he didn't know how good he was!!

OKay guys the semi-finals start tonight! Wooo

Any favourites?
Well I think Shaun and Diversity..they are awesome and hot :p either of them should win! What do you guys think?

Susan Boyle, I think she is FANTASTIC.

I really hope she wins the whole thing.

Susan (and she's got a GREAT first name too :p)

FACES OF DISCO AREEE HOT! Yuuumy! They should go through tonight! :hearts:

Latest posts

Back