big fat surprisey for gypsy!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tank?!?!?! I'm having a really badday and could use some good news....how about some babiestoday??? Please??? Pretty Please???

Jen

oooooooo little Panzer..... I have a whole bagof dried banana and apples! the soonerr you come home the sooner youcan have some!! .. so hurry it up and wriggle youre way outtathere!

HEY!!

ENOUGH ALREADY!

OUT WITH THE BABIES!!!

do2cki.jpg

gypsy wrote:
Rose I have been Timelining Tanks since the DayYou found her to be alive ,that was Aug 15 th , If weuse Aug 15th as a day shewas bred , today she would be inher 23 rd day , givingus an 8 day window giveor take the 8 days , notknowing if she was bred the week beforeYou found her . Fromthe looksof her Dewlie it might notbe another 8 days , Im thinking if shehasnt kindled out by Friday ,We may have to talk about getting her vet checked ,in case she has somebun stuckin there . This sillyrabbit is going to add more greyhairs to an already increasedhair color .lol .
How is she doing?????Where are those babies!!!!!!!!!

Still Baking ,

see what Rose hasnttold us yet is : She installed one ofthose Easy Bake Ovens in Tank, and forgot to usethe right Wattage light bulb, so I guess its going to bea bit longer lol .

If she holds to the time line she should have them fairly soon .

Give her a piece of pepperonipizza andtake her on a bumpy ride on a dirt road inatruck. .

It worked forone woman Iknow that was a month overdue.

:dunno:

-Carolyn

Or shecould do lIke I did go to theMovie "Convoy " and laugh so hard itthrows her butt into laborLOL

rabbitgirl wrote:
You guys are ALL nuts.:p

Wasn't avoiding you, just got back from riding! Destry was anangel-boy, due to the wonderful calm-horsie drugs we discovered (someherbal calming supplements from the pet store--they work GREAT!!!!),and we had an idyllic trail ride.

Rose
Maybe if you took Tank for a horsie ride......

Latest posts

Back