big fat surprisey for gypsy!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tank?!?!?! I'm having a really badday and could use some good news....how about some babiestoday??? Please??? Pretty Please???

Jen

OK, then we demand preggie Tank pictures :p

oooooooo little Panzer..... I have a whole bagof dried banana and apples! the soonerr you come home the sooner youcan have some!! .. so hurry it up and wriggle youre way outtathere!

gypsy wrote:
Rose I have been Timelining Tanks since the DayYou found her to be alive ,that was Aug 15 th , If weuse Aug 15th as a day shewas bred , today she would be inher 23 rd day , givingus an 8 day window giveor take the 8 days , notknowing if she was bred the week beforeYou found her . Fromthe looksof her Dewlie it might notbe another 8 days , Im thinking if shehasnt kindled out by Friday ,We may have to talk about getting her vet checked ,in case she has somebun stuckin there . This sillyrabbit is going to add more greyhairs to an already increasedhair color .lol .
How is she doing?????Where are those babies!!!!!!!!!

Still Baking ,

see what Rose hasnttold us yet is : She installed one ofthose Easy Bake Ovens in Tank, and forgot to usethe right Wattage light bulb, so I guess its going to bea bit longer lol .

If she holds to the time line she should have them fairly soon .

Give her a piece of pepperonipizza andtake her on a bumpy ride on a dirt road inatruck. .

It worked forone woman Iknow that was a month overdue.

:dunno:

-Carolyn

Or shecould do lIke I did go to theMovie "Convoy " and laugh so hard itthrows her butt into laborLOL

rabbitgirl wrote:
You guys are ALL nuts.:p

Wasn't avoiding you, just got back from riding! Destry was anangel-boy, due to the wonderful calm-horsie drugs we discovered (someherbal calming supplements from the pet store--they work GREAT!!!!),and we had an idyllic trail ride.

Rose
Maybe if you took Tank for a horsie ride......

Latest posts

Back