big fat surprisey for gypsy!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rabbitgirl wrote:
So sad, Carolyn! Now, now, we all grown-ups, right?:p:p:p:p

Take deeeeep breaths, you can't rush mothers!:D

hehehe

Rose
we'll rush mothers all we want! now hurry up and deliver my Panzer!! hehehe

...good to hear she's happy and looking good :)

rabbitgirl wrote:
So sad, Carolyn! Now, now, we all grown-ups, right?:p:p:p:p

Take deeeeep breaths, you can't rush mothers!:D

hehehe

Rose

*Blah Blah Blah!!*

Show Me THE BABIES!!! :growl:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
*Blah Blah Blah!!*

Show Me THE BABIES!!! :growl:

-Carolyn
Yeah! What she said!!!! I hardly know all of you and Tank and I want to see babies!!!!!!

I have the same question as everyone else here.......................
Where are those babies????????:waiting:

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE BABYPALS!!!!!!!!! I CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH, AND EVERYDAY I THINK I'M GONNALOOK AND SEE SOME BABIES!!!!!!!!!! MY PATIENCE IS RUNNINGTHIN!!!!!!!

Will it help tosee French Lop Babies , I just got backfrom a friends house and Her doeand Buck just had a litter of 10 with 9surviving . wanna see em ??????

Picture002.jpg

BABY FIX BABY FIX !!!!!!!!

Okay for now. But still want to see some Pal babies? Hope Tank is doing okay!

LOL , ya Iam still waiting the Pal babiesalso lol but no worry when she is done tormenting us all she willdo her thing lmao . If Ihave her time line anywherenear correct she should kindle out in about 7 moredays

Hang in there I am , See mehanging fromthat tree over there ?! LOL

gypsy wrote:
If I have her time line anywhere nearcorrect she should kindle out in about 7 more days

WHAT?????

7 more Days????

Ms. Rose????

Are youavoidingus???????

-Carolyn

You guys are ALL nuts.:p

Wasn't avoiding you, just got back from riding! Destry was anangel-boy, due to the wonderful calm-horsie drugs we discovered (someherbal calming supplements from the pet store--they work GREAT!!!!),and we had an idyllic trail ride.

Yes, she's still holding out on us. :XHowever, babyPanzer is still wriggling in there, so babies are alive (couldn't findthem for days) and her mammary glands are pretty large today. Neststill clean and large, somewhat reinvented, and Tankie has a monsterappetite.

New vet says, don't worry. On the fourth litter complications aren't aslikely, and we'd know if there was a stuck kit (she'd be prettydistressed). So pretty much the same as I was thinking. I guess we'lljust have to wait it out--but I'm guessing sooner than 7days.;)

That breeder!!!:mad:

Rose

this woman's lost it....call in the crazy squad!:p

No, calm down, my thought is that she'll go any time now.:DBabies are alive and mom's doing fine.

Rose

Back