Best Wishes to MiniLopHop working in Israel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
:biggrin:Anyone wanting to post words of encouragement or hi how are you so that Brandy sees this when she gets in to Israel, please do. From Derby - lots and lots of nose bonks and from me a big hello. Have fun, post some comments so that we know what you are up to, be safe.:pray:

I'm sure you will have a wonderful experience brandy! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
Brandy--have a wonderful time!!! I am so happy for you! I know it is going to be an incredible experience. Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Happy trails on your journey and happy tales when you return!

:bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt:

Have fun Brandy! Be safe and take lots and lots of pics :biggrin:

Many nose bonks from my clan, Freckles, Humma, and Faith!

Got a text from Brandy this morning and it reads as such "Landed safely, just in line for the car. Glad I am with someone who has been here before. Sophie already causing trouble and got into some nuts."
Anyone else gets some info off facebook etc, please feel free to share.

Hi guys, you are so sweet! Thank you! :hug:

Yes, I landed and at the airport yesterday had a text from my husband that Sophie got loose, to the kitchen table, and ate some nuts he had left there. I warned him to keep food up while I was gone (I'm constantly putting his snacks away) but he thought the table was high enough. Not with Sophie and Panda! I think she was just waiting for my plane to take off since daddy is a push over. He said she's still eating and pooping up a storm so no harm done in the long run.

The weather and sights here are beautiful! I will post pictures later when I get home. I have an incredible view of the Mediteranian from my hotel room. There were a bunch of surfers out this morning catching the waves since it was windy. I am in the office today and meeting all of the people I know from email messages, which is great. I feel good and not having jetlag issues. I'm hoping we can sneak out a little early tonight and go to Carmel market, we will see.

Ofcourse I stopped by here before facebook, you guys are my favorite people in the world!

Yay! Glad you landed safely and are enjoying things so far! So typical that things fall apart at home when mom leaves, haha. They will miss you but everything will be fine. Maybe it was a good thing to happen so it keeps your hubby on his toes for the rest of the time.

It's not the same around here without you!! We will be so excited to see pics and hear about your trip! Have fun!!!

Have a safe trip! The Ryan-Napier clan all send you the best wishes, and look forward to hearing about your trip!

It's funny how the natives think it is so cold here, but we are all running around in summer clothes. We managed to bring lots of rain though. It's not rain how I know it, but a downpour for a few minutes then beautiful again. I think it is totally lovely weather.

Last night we did miles of walking around Televiv. We visited Carmel market, which unfortunately closed early due to the rain, and a neighborhood compared to Soho, where I found the cutest silver bunny bracelet direct from the artist! :)

I'm not sure what the plans are for tonight, but tomorrow there is the day where local artists set up street shops to sell things. I'm looking forward to seeing the local crafts. I have been taking some pictures, but by the time I get out of work it is dark so I'm not sure how well they will turn out.

The food is just incredible. I love dairy products and they have dairy in abundance! The hotel has the most incredible spread in the mornings with all sorts of cheeses I have never seen before. I try to taste a little of everything, even if I don't have a clue what it is. So far it has been wonderful! :)

No more reports of naughty buns from home. Joshua said they behaved when they were out running last night. Becky is doing ok and he's giving her extra love to make up for mom being gone.

glad to hear you're loving your trip to israel!

marisa - if you don't want the snow, I'll gladly take it off your hands. I'm thrilled just to have it in the 60s right now instead of the 80s!

Latest posts

Back