Best Wishes to MiniLopHop working in Israel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Photos are up! http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/MiniLopHop/Israel/

Here are a few of my favorites.
Of course I found some bunnies, these are in a Tel Aviv mall.
IMG_1653.jpg

Old Jaffa, a really old port city
IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

Carmel market
IMG_1434.jpg

Beautiful jewlry during the artist fair
IMG_1424.jpg

View from my hotel room
IMG_1386.jpg

Kosher McDonalds- only hamburgers
IMG_1374.jpg

Okay so my iPad is acting weird with your phot bucket link. I click on it, it comes up, I can view it for a few seconds and then it blanks out?! Not sure whatbis going on........I want to see your pics and it teases me with a little view and then it's gone!

Anyway, what I did see was awesome. Your hotel looked very nice and what a view. Loved the market!! I'm jealous. I would love to see that part of the world.

You got some really awesome pictures!
It looks like Israel was really beautiful. The architecture is so different from here and the beach looked beautiful!

The pictures from the market, I just want to roll around the counters filled with food! lol. It all looks so good!

It looks like there are a lot of stray cats there, some of them were really pretty! I would have come back with a lot Israeli stray cats.

It looks like you had a good time there, you know, until the war broke out not to far from you! Glad you made it home safe and could share some great pictures with us.

There are a lot of stray cats, but the people do trap and release so they are fixed and vaccinated. There were a few I would have loved to bring home! As for the bunnies, I got myself yelled at hehehee She was feeding the animals so the top was open. I gave the little one that is standing up in the picture a nose scratch. She started to lecture me in hebrew and when I looked confused she said "no touch!"

The artist market was incredible! SO many tallented people. I wanted to buy some of everything! I did get a bracelet and necklace and several little animal statues.

Oh, and for Len, these were rowers- I know, they are blurry blobs but I was a bit away.

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

Latest posts

Back