Best Wishes to MiniLopHop working in Israel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandy it sounds just wonderful. Experiences not too many people are lucky to get. And how cute you found a bunny bracelet!!

And yes Marisa send the snow here too. I loooove winter (I love all 4 seasons) and am excited for the white stuff :)

Agreed! I'll send our snow to anyone and everyone who wants it... I'll send in the humidity too as a bonus. Nothing like that -20 degree cold wet air hitting your lungs :p

I would be so excited about the food too! I love foreign food! I'm glad you're having such a good time, can't wait to see whatever pictures you have. Make sure you take one from your hotel room window to show us your view!

Wow Brandy what a trip. I guess I should log onto RO more so i know what's going on.

Glad your bunnies are doing ok under Hubbies care.

Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Susan:)

Today was sunny and so beautiful! We went to an area of Teliviv today that twice a week has all the artists set up tables to sell their wares. It was incredible to see what they make. I will add pictures of everything I bought when I upload them. My coworker took me and drove around a little so I could take photos.

Tonight we are going to Jaffa, which has a lot of history, a very old port. Tomorrow night I am just going to the mall. I have to find a large bookstore to get a chess book in Hebrew for my husband. Then Thursday before I go I have the afternoon free so we are going to Jerusalem.

This has been a totally incredible trip! Work has been extremely productive and getting in time for fun. I do miss my husband and all the "kids". It has been a long week and will be nice to get my snugglies again.

Brandy I'm just so happy for your experiences and jealous at the same time! Haha. Seeing that your "going to Jerusalem" or "Telaviv" like your going to the grocery store,,,,,it's so fantastic!!!!

I literally cannot wait for pics. And to hear more of your experiences. Glad things are going so well.

Safe travels!! :)

Well, this is my last day and I will be going home tonight. I'm tired but it was so productive. If you havn't seen the news, Israel is back at war with the Palistiniens. There's bombing going on in the Gaza strip, which is about 40 miles away. It feels far away and people here feel they are in a bubble, but really that is not far at all. The security is much tighter to help prevent issues. So all of this is making me anxious and happy to go home. I don't like sitting in the office knowing we are in missle range. Anyway, that is why I'm not going to Jerusalem today, it's just too risky. They tend to bomb places where people gather or there are tourists. So far 3 Israli civilians have been killed.

Wow brandy that is nuts you are so close to that type of danger. Here in the states it always feels so foreign to us and there you are in the middle of it.
Be safe and we will be waiting to hear when you get home.

It must be very scary to think of fighting forty miles away. Oh my...be safe. I'm watching it on the news now.

I'm glad you're coming home soon but I'm glad you've had the incredible experience of being there. I also can't wait to see pictures...

Happy trails for your journeyand happy tails :)bunnybutt:) when you get home.

Brandy,
I hope you had fun on your exciting trip (sounds like ya did!)! But I am so glad you're leaving after hearing about everything that is going down there. Your hubby must be beside himself. Have a very safe trip home!
April :)

Hi guys, I am home safely. I am so jet lagged and rather out of it. I got home at 5am yesterday and just crashed. Now the buns are running around like crazy maniacs :)

Miss Becky was more than happy to snuggle and nap with me yesterday. Now everybun is enjoying run time. They are running around like crazy buns and getting their binky on. I think they are happy to have me home too. Houdini really needs a brushing, but he's so happy it can wait until tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back