Berri has went over to the bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
My little girl is gone.

I can't believe it, she was only 2 and a half, so young.

As you know she's been having medical problems now since August. Shejust couldn't fight off the abscesses, she got another recently in theother eye.

It must have been too much pressure on her brain.

She went in the night, I hope it was quick.

Berri was my heart bunny, I don't know what to do, how will I ever get over this? She is the first bunny I've lost.

Pebble and Ebony aren't the same, they won't eat, they were sitting by her body, I'm worried.

Why did this have to happen, I don't know what to do, I miss her somuch already, and it's only been a number of hours. I'd do anything tohave her back, I just want o hold her in my arms, pet her soft rexyfur, watch her binky in the garden...

Goodbye my sweet angel...

IM000299.jpg

Oh Michaela, this is such terrible news. My heart is breaking for you right now.

I know how much you were going through with Berri. You took such good care of her through it all and she was such a brave girl.

I'll be praying for you, Pebble and Ebony. At least she went peacefully and they were able to say goodbye.

We're here if you need us.

Haley

Oh no,no,no,Michaela no not Berri!

I am so so sorry to hear this very sad news

Oh Berri you beautiful girl :tears2:i'm crying now,i loved Berri

Oh Michaela,you are in my deepest thoughts

:hug2:

lots and lots of love

cheryl

I know I've already posted on RU but I wanted topost on here too, I'm so sorry to hear about Berri Michaela, she wasone of the buns I always loved on the forum. Binkie free littlegirlie.:bunnyangel::rainbow:

Oh Michaela, I'm so sorry. Give yourself a biighug and give Ebony & Pebble some good nose rubs for me. You'llbe in my thoughts. :rainbow::hug1

Thanks Jess, Polly, Snuffles and Greta.

I know this is bad, but my parents have suggested I get another bunny or 2 soon, I think I will.

You should have a look on some of the rescuecentres websites there are some good links from the rabbit welfare ass.website (google it) I was looking the other day and there aws a goodone where you can put in where you are looking for in the u.k they hada lot of bonded pairs. I had a red eyed white that we called snowiethat i got from a rescue and she was so pleased she would give youthankyou kisses its well worth looking into to give an unhappy bun asecond chance

I'm so sorry to hear about Berri. :sad:I can only imagine how hard it is to say goodbye to your heart bunny.

Hugs to you and nose rubs to Ebony and Pebble.

:pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

Oh Michaela,

I'm so sorry to hear about you sweet Berri, you are such a wonderful"Bunny Mommie". I will say a prayer for all of you.

Binky Free Little One.

Susan:angelandbunny:

oh no, Michaela not Berri, i know how you feel about losing a heart bunny.:? binky free berri. so sorry for your loss
domino was my heart bunny and he diedbecause his liver cancer took over his body and like berri he went inthe night.
berri was a favorite of me and others and i know you took great care ofher and did your best to take care of her while she was sick. It isactually a good idea to get another bunny because you have another totake care of and spoil and that part of you feels full again

Thank you Lalena, Susan, Ani and Jim.

Only other bunny lovers can understand:(

I am staying on the internet to try and distract myself. I dread tothink what tonight will be like. I have never felt like this in my life.

:pray:. I just want you to know thatyou are still in my thoughts Michaela. I hope you have asomewhat decent night. I know how hard this canbe. I lost BunBun at 12:30am, I didn't know how I was gonnaeven sleep. I did though. Maybe she will comfortyou somehow.

I am so sorry to hear you lost your darlingBerri :( I am still in pain from losing my baby two weeks ago. It isespecially hard when they are so young.

I will keep you and Berri in my thoughts.

Fiona

:purplepansy::(that's terrible, i'm so sorry to hear about Berri... hope your doing ok...
it's never easy loosing someone you love, i think loosing a loved petis one of the hardest things to go through... hang in there...
lots of love, your in our thoughts
Lara and Bangbang:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back