Berri has went over to the bridge

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say hello Berri :), althoughyou're not here with us we know you're keeping an eye on your girls,and their lovely human ;). Don't worry, she's taking great care ofthem!

I'm so sorry, Michaela. It seems so unfair, doesn't it? What a tough day for you. I want to say something to comfort you, but really, the pain of losing a bunny doesn't ever really lessen... Cinny died almost 6 years ago and I would do anything to hold him one more time. Reading the memorials in this forum always make me so terribly sad and remember vividly what it was like to lose him. The thing that does make me feel better is imagining my darling boy playing in heaven with all the other bunnies, being happy and having lots of good food and running in the sun all day. I like to think that your sweet Berri is playing with him and all the other bunnies up there, as happy as can be!!

Michaela, I know one can never truly get over a pet friend's loss. I feel for you and can understand what you and Berri went through, because I lost my first bunny over abscesses too, after a hard 7-month day-in day-out fight. Some of the most horrible days of my life. Berri is happy and healthy now and never to be forgotten.

Marietta

:hug2:We all miss you so much Berri.:tears2:

candleanimatedavatar.gif

Its so hard to believe its been 2 years. I remember being stunned by your loss.

I'm sorry that it still hurts...I know I still miss Tiny and I always will....

we are so sorry at the passing of your little angel. Young or old, it's not easy having to say goodbye to one of our fur babies. Most of ours have been at or above 6 years old when they've passed--hard to really know as they are all rescues. Hang in there. :bunnyangel2:

Latest posts

Back