Benjamin and Twinkle - My Bonded Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benjamin does this a lot - I know it's not veryclear but I couldn't get too close or I would disturb him. Myhubby calls it 'Dead rabbit' when he does this

and again...

This one made us laugh because Benjamin had knocked over the terracottarabbit onto it's side aswell before he went and did 'dead rabbit' - youcan just see it laid down at the front of the run

Twinkle obviously preferred the shade that day.

The rabbit ornament at the front of the run - just outside from whereBenjamin is laying says 'Keep off the Grass- That's my Dinner'

Oh my goodness, Rebeccca!

attachment.php

The Expressions on their faces are just adorable!! What werethey saying to you in this picture? Enough of the camera?When's lunch? You again??? It's too too sweet.

attachment.php

And this one! :inlove: Benjamin looks like he's onCloud 9. He's got his pretty girlfriend, a comfortable spotto flop, everything he needs in life. I'd bunnynap them both,but I don't have the heart to because they're just so obviouslycomfortable, happy, and content in your care. Goodness, thispicture just melts me.

-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn

Thanks for the post. There is real 'bunnitude' in that first picture isn't there - shame it's a bit blurry.

I love the second picture too - Benjamin is such a happy bunny now hehas Twinkle in his life. I have that picture on my computerdesktop at work so I can stare dreamily at it and think of my bunnieswhen I'm out earning a living to keep them in cauliflower leaves andparsley.

attachment.php

Too funny! ALL the bunnies at your place flop, even the clay ones!

Hee hee!

Your bunnies are adorable. Benjamin looks full of personality!

Laura

He really does have a ton or personality -people laugh because he's sometimes almost like a person - he has somany different sides to his personality and he really does seem tounderstand us.

Hubby didn't know much about rabbits til he met me and he couldn'tbelieve it that different rabbits could have totally differentpersonalities - now he is amazed. He calls Twinkle a 'dumbblonde' crude I know but he says she's ditzy and daft - it's so trueshe does some pretty silly stuff and Benjamin always seems to outsmarther!

RebeccaUK wrote:
A fight over a piece of cauliflower leaf - this is a commonthing in our household.

I could never get bored with bunny pictures. :D More more! hehe

They are so adorable, and oh that picture of them snuggling is the sweetest thing.

That rabbit run is awesome! I had no idea how big it reallyis until seeing a picture of them inside it. Wow!Could I borrow your husband for awhile to build one of those for mybunnies? ;)

Ok folks. I have a few new pics to post today but please bear with me as I haven't mastered putting more than one pic in each post.

I apologise.

Get ready for cuteness.....

Latest posts

Back