Benjamin and Twinkle - My Bonded Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bunnies had been out in the rabbit run andall of a sudden a massive rain storm came over - they ran into theshelter and stayed there til it passed and then I arrived home and wentoutside to bring them out of the wet run and into the house, whenTwinkle saw me she darted out of the shelter and head-first into a bigmuddy puddle - the result is the muddy nose that she has in thispic! I had to have a picture or two before I cleaned her up!

Hi

Thanks for asking, Twinkle is much better but we are still having tobathe her every other day - she is pretty much weeing on herself everytime and the splay legs have shown no improvement but we're coping, Iwould do anything to make my girl feel better and she is so importantto Benjamin too as you can see.

Rebecca

Benjamin and Twinkle are just so cute together.Sorry to hear Twinkle is still having some problems, but you are beinga great bunny mommy to her (apart from taking pics of her muddy nose,that is ;):D)

Jan

Latest posts

Back