Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brought her home an hour ago...she hasnt touched her water, called the vet said not to worry about it right now since she is still drugged up from surgery...its been so long i cant remember if my last doe was like this too. she has been sleeping though and everything is clean down there so just trying to make her happy wit show hay and water

dropped Mo off at the vet this morning, she is on fluids. they dont know what is happenein...they think it may be her not takin to the pain meds well. dont know...

going to call in a bit about how she is

otherwise...after tryin for 6 months, i am 5 weeks prgnant :)
my mother in law went to the er last night though....still dont know what happened

still havnt heard about the mother in law.

now i know i am pregnant...the morning sickness seems to have come out at its fullest. just to spite me. UGH! levi is excited but i hope he starts doing a lot more. i am an emotional wreck haha.
litter box never got cleaned yesterday morning and he said hed let me sleep in today since i have been so exhausted but i woke up at 5 to pee and never got back to bed. o well.

bunnys arnt acting different and neither is the cat. o well..maybe they just dont know yet. i plan to tell fallow later see how he reacts haha.

told my daughter and she gave my belly rasberries and then...kinda scary...we were talking a both and she put a bath number 2 on my belly and and l she said for each baby. i hope that doesnt mean twins! lol. it runs in both me and levis families and its both my generation turn. well see....looking for an obgyn right now :)

twins would be expensive. :)

mo passed away yesterday morning from according to them complications from surgery. had her on iv fluids but it wasnt enought to stabilizer her....just kinda...been not thinking about it cause i feel at fault. RIP Mo...

exhausted...

need to clean bun boxes tomorrow. its been hectic here and the poor boys have not gotten as much attention as they do normally and they are giving me pitifully sad looks.

got some diapers and baby boy clothes for Lilbit (the babys current name) from my friend who had a baby a few months ago. cant hurt to start stocking up, better be a boy!!! i tell him everyday. haha...

ya me too...i just wont be going back to that vet for spays. i should have been more careful...and why it may not have been his fault. maybe she was to old or to little or something was wrong with her..idk

mother in law is prob going back to the hospital...she is vomitting up green stuff and still cant keep food down....super worried about her. levi said she was super snappy with him but hes not being very understanding with what shes going through.

sonogram is this morning. my friend shel is going with me cause levi has to make that $$$$.

romeo has been cuddlier with me lately, always by me and watching me like hes about to scold me lol.

went from 7-10 cigs a day down to 3-4. dr told me to slowly quit so LilBit dowsnt go through withdrawal along with me. sometimes i crave them bad and sometimes i cant stand th thought. so doing opretty good i think :)

lots of drama right now...not to happy with shelbys bf. he has always been abusive but shoved her into a wall and got more rough with her than usual. she had to call the cops and it all happened in front of their son...her mom called me crying telling me she listens to me and to try to get her to leave him...shes scared i know. abusive guys are like drugs...without them you feel like no one will ever love you. they break you down to stay with them. so were going to lunch and ill try and convince her to move to her moms. safer for her and the baby then.

I am so sorry about Mo :(
that is so sad.

Your new puppy is so adroable though! And you Elop is getting so big!

thanks and ya its still bothering me a bit and even though everyone says its not my fault she had it so rough and i thought i was doing right by her but wasnt.

and thanks :) puppys a puppy...lol

and sam, the elop, is so big and such a lover! loves being a lep bunny when hes in the mood and trips over his ears still :)

sonogram this morning...i have a tipped uterus or something. he was looking in my belly then was like o you have a full bladder, he shows me on the camera as im thinkin WHY ARE YOu PRESSING HARDER WhEN You knOW I HAVE A FULL BLADDER!!!! haha but just one little baby. saw the heartbeat :) i am 6 weeks and 5 days!! due date is july 13th...charlee was born on july 14th. kinda makes me sad their birthdays are so the same

lol well Dave..your supposed to have a full bladder now they say so that its easier to find the baby or something...but omg took all of me not to pee specially when i laughed when he pressed against it. he is a very straightforward almost "rude" dr so i wouldnt have minded :)

and how does that work out for them? they ever get upset about having to share?

still havnt told my mom or dad. mom brought me lunch since i was at work so i missed turkey supper. :) it was yummy

have the next two days off...spent today throwing up at work but ther was no one to work for me and my boss couldnt do anything for me so i pretty much stuck it out got paid for a few hours of chillin in the bathroom...but have tomorrow off then wednesday for court for my daughter...her dad filed for parenting rights...i hope he doesnt show up

Latest posts

Back