Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now 9 weeks. have baby appointment tomorrow.

been cramping more than i feel is safe...so ill be bringing that up to the dr.

lost my full time job so just have the pt job. glad i didnt quit it when everyone told me to. so at the feed store, moneys not great, but discounts still super nice and i love my customers.

no working 6-7 days a week means more time for buns and cleaning and my daughter...and learning to cook! ive had fun with chicken lately...and my sense of smell helps when it comes to cooking. i really like cooking...and coming up with new things to try. wish i had a grill ): but cant at the apartment.

the cats been super weird around me past couple weeks. staring at me all the time, following me, always having to be held or pet...creepy kitty.

fallow wont have anything to do with me. i hope its cause hs mad at me and not cause im prego..itd be a LONG 7 months if so!

the boys are...boys. :) kinda just whatever in thir own little world...sam is getting lazier every day and sebi is still the whatever boy. dosnt care about anything...cept his hatred for fallow. those two need to work it out someday lol

i've read throgh your blog and i think my Chloe would be a perfect bond for Fallow :) She really needs a bun's touch, and it sounds like Fallow is the same way :) i really hope it works out! and if you're really interested in her, we can hold her for as long as you need us to...

Audrey wrote:
i've read throgh your blog and i think my Chloe would be a perfect bond for Fallow :) She really needs a bun's touch, and it sounds like Fallow is the same way :) i really hope it works out! and if you're really interested in her, we can hold her for as long as you need us to...

Well I am hoping that her size won't intimidate Fallow much, lol. He's so used to being the biggest butt, i mean bun around. :)

I havn't told him yet he will be having to share the dining room with her yet...I'm sure he will pout over the idea...but maybe it will be a match made in heaven and I won't ever see my grumpy man again and he'll be the happy boy again.

I'm very excited to have Miss Chloe join our family and I'll keep the blog updated on her

Had my first "official" prenatal visit yesterday and got another sonogram of LilBit. 9 weeks and 4 days today, he looks like a dinosaur :) Levi went with me and I think seeing the baby made it all the more real to him. still have my daughters birthday as a due date ): july 14th. they said they can induce at 39 weeks if id like so thatd be nice.

Fallow spent last night's playtime moping and begging for a saltine. Tried to make him more active and got his toys out but he just turned his head from me and ignored me. o well. i try :)

Boys lost run time privalege in the living room after escaping to many times and peeing on the cat who was sleeping on the couch (Sam!), we will prob start giving them the hallway and stack baby gates :)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
fuzz16 wrote:
Boys lost run time privalege in the living room after escaping to many times and peeing on the cat who was sleeping on the couch (Sam!)
:laugh::roflmao:

That is so funny! Poor cat!
saddest part is the cat twitchd his tail and just looked at me like what do you want and went back to sleep lol...i dont think he felt the warmth of dislove on him

levi lost his job monday....being a car salesman just is to rough a business for him and hes not mean enough as much as he thinks he is. so now we have my ten hours a week supporting us and as much as i dont want to i am going to go look for a job. i was hoping levi would be able to support us fine with my job money being extra for baby and fun but o well...no school for me right now lol.

been super exhausted lately...like hour after i wake up i have to force myself to get around. this pregnancy is kicking my butt....

trying to get everything prepared for Chloe but it's taking longer than i thought, need to get some more zip ties and working out everything for her.

Fallow has been begging for love lately, he's had more free roam than usual, im trusting him a bit more.

ya it always seems really up and down with life...rough time and then really good times. ive learned saving money is the smartest thing to do and not spending in on dont needs.

on another note...my neighbors dog is barking...they got another one. i dont know why. thir first one is mean and they beat one of them i think, i hear i screaming a lot when it barks.

eventually i keep hoping they will, and i just keep going because i dont have any other choice. sometimes it seems like things are perfect, and then they just fall apart when im not looking.

levi and i have been spending a lot of time together, meaning his job kept him away from 9-8 almost every day now we have spent all of our energy on our little mishaped family. lol. its been really good for us i think. woke up late today, having trouble getting started.

need to go clean bun boxes before work and vaccuum.

why is it...that because i am pregnant no one will hire me. im only 11 weeks and i cant even hide it...its discrimination. i need a job. ):

may have to rehome my bunnies. im no longer adopting chloe from the ro member. as of right now tests conclude that my daughter is most likely allergic to the rabbits. so idk..im torn and broken...i was unsure whether i could handle everything before with the lack of help im receiving but now idk.

right now their all sitting in the bathroom around some alfalfa hay. still attempting to bond....tomorrow is a car ride

possibly...were using that as an option and going to the dr again. i read that shed be likely to be allergic to cats too if she was to buns.

i have no job right now to get an air filter purifier thing...but figured itd be a good purchase for tax return money.

trying desperately to bond the three...but with how hateful fallow is with other rabbits its hard. itd be a lot easier on me only doing one box though and i worry about things when the baby is born meaning i get no help from levi with the rabbits...

so im stuck and depressed about it.

Sorry to hear about Levi losing his job and the possible rehoming of the buns. I'm very allergic to dogs and cats, surprisingly not to my buns though.

Hope the New Year will be better for you. Hugs.

thanks.

things got worse actually...then a bit better.

my parents didnt know i was pregnant. i have lived my whole life with them looking down on everything i do. the way i dress, the way i like animals, how id rather draw than do homework. how my art teachers always got mad for me not following assignments. theyve never been proud of me. even though i was great at drawing. smart about animals.
i have my daughter whose 2...they think i am incapable of being a mother because i do not devote 24/7 to playing and i dicipline to much and cause i make her clean up after herself i ask to much of her.
ive just never been good enough.

my sisters been hinting when im around to my mom im pregnant, she thinks its funny. so my mom figured it out, my sister really thought it funny, my mom kicked me out of the house on new years eve. while i dont live there, i was hangin out with everyone. she went off and so ya...thats how my night went.

got better when i went to my friends...but still. cried when writing that. its just hard never being accepted and now 21 years old and happy and proud about this baby and my mismatched family...and all she can do is put me down and make me feel bad about my choices in life.

Latest posts

Back