Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my parents let all my gerbils go in the woods :( i was sad. my dad told me he would but i didnt beleive them. sometimes i cant beleive what parents will do.

with sara i know its someone off here, but i hadnt talked to her about her recent bipolar behavior. i PMed her about it so waiting to hear back from her and if she still wants her or not. itll be saturday though that she goes.

PICTURES! ((a lot))

8309.jpg

Mimzy trying to eat the popscicle charlee dropped
83092.jpg

83091.jpg

SCAVENGERS!!
83094.jpg

83095.jpg

830915.jpg

Sara in the kitty tube
830916.jpg

830918.jpg

830920.jpg

830923.jpg

funny face on Sara
830929.jpg

830932.jpg

love this picture
830933.jpg

830934.jpg

saras nose, she got curious of the camera
830935.jpg

830936.jpg

84096.jpg

charlee kissing mimzy
84097.jpg

charlee petting
84098.jpg

martini jealous

group shot!!! love these pictures! martini the kitten, mimzy the french lop, smokey the big fat gray cat, ty the dog, and sara the little rew mix
830943.jpg

830945.jpg

830944.jpg

830946.jpg

830949.jpg

martini and mimzy look so much alike when they zoom past you never know which is who lol
830950.jpg

830951.jpg

Woah haha! SO many new post so quickly! I feel like I haven't read here in weeks haha. First things first - I took pictures of the hay ball to show how much Miley has destroyed hers haha. Show Mimzy the photos so she knows what to do with it :)

Miley throws the stay pieces everywhere and eats them later.
Mybe Mimzy would be more tidy than she is ahha.
20090805_20.jpg

20090805_21.jpg

Mimzy looks like she is getting so big!!

So someone on here might be getting her? That could be better than the woman you got Mimzy from, right? Possibly, if you like this person haha :) They're going to tell everyone they found a beautiful bunny on craigslist but atleast that way they could keep you updated on her by PM and post, or something.

& thank you for reading my posts too! You're one of the only ones haha. I'm with you and peppa and georgie ((Karen)) on that one! It's good to have atleast a few people comment and stuff on your blogs, so you know someone is listening :)

Hey shainabee have you got a blog too? Are they in a blog section? I am not very good at navigating these sites.
We are on bunspace too if you are. It took me ages on there too lol then i realised the bunnies had messages and buddy invites and got really worried people would think peppa and georgie such rude bunnies he he I will go look for yours too shainabee xx

k...so just letting everyone know. if i dont post for awhile its cause im in the hospital cause im an idiot and decided to take a razor to this staph infection cause i cant afford the ER or dr. -.- but ill probably be fine!

and my spine is twisting to. my roomie says whenever he goes in my room when im sleeping i sleep "twisted" literally though...like my legs will face one way and my arms the other. so i am in a lot of pain and left work early yesterday. scared me so bad...my spine popped and the bones grinded and i went paralyzed waist down. was really really scary. thankfully was at the register and had been holding myself up most the day with my arms. la.

ok. now onto buns. Mimzy is mean! she chased Sara around whenever she was on the ground so Sara spent most the night in bed with me...which Mimzy got even more upset about but i acted as a barrier and petted Mimzy and she got over it :)
for about two hours...almost the whole time...Sara ran circles in my bed around me. it drove me NUTS! she finally laid down let me pet her awhile then flew off the bed! it was so cool looking. like a flying super bunny!

boys just pouted cause thier not allowed to free roam inside at night...cause they would eat everything-walls, doors, dresser, cords, carpet...the cat maybe. so they got play time outside :)

i will have to show her the pictures, Shainabee!!! shes at home right now, and im at my parents. shes not really allowed over cause she likes pooping, lol. but they can suck it, she needs to catch up with Miley's new pictures and her blog!
Friday, i get paid, ill have to grab her a ball. she'll probably ignore it...she doesnt take instructions to well, from me or other buns. lol.

and i need to update my bunspace!!! i made one then just forgot about it. i think i got to annoyed with the site and gave up lol

Hey hope you are going to be ok. Dont really not about staph infection so didnt quite get that bit. Bad backs are nasty business too x
Arr i would love to have a bunny in my bed at night, they are free roaming but dont think they can manage the bed jump lol
Peppa and georgie are on bunspace so come find us xx

you should get some stairs going on in there so they can get on the bed!!
i will when i have time definately. work in 10 minutes. ugh

just wanted to add this real quick...cause its gross. lol. and ill prob look back for reference if its needed. but the staph i have had for about 4-5 months. only breaks out on my legs/butt. never above my waist.
the spot that had no hole-which is where i normally push out the hard puss and its EXTREMELY painful-closed and healed up. so i got a new razor and found the spot where the puss was hardest. i couldnt even feel it, im assuming the damage has been done to the skin as well and everywhere where the infection is is now dead...meaning ill have another nasty scar with hard scar tissue and possibly my skin will rot a bit there. not sure yet.
so made two slits, parallell lines. first one was the deepest-still couldnt get all the puss out. i needed to cut deeper and probably shoulda cut criss-cross like +. but anyways i wont get into details if you have a tipsy stomach but i got some out...will have to work more on it later but for now i have it all wrapped up and feel like an idiot with this bandage on and its uncomfortable wearing my jeans but whatever. the pressure is gone so it feels a lot more releived and actually in less pain. it doesnt kill me to touch it anymore! gotta keep it super clean and it should be all right. should be. ugh. i hate this. i need money for a dr.

Arrr now i get it, yes i do that sort of thing all the time, not had staph at all but any sort of skin condition i am addicted to and pick and dig and squeese the puss lol xx
I do it with the animals too if they get any, squeeze it all out and clean with colloidal silver to kill the bugs, works great.
Good luck with that one xx

Do you mind if i rant on your blog?????
I was just considering joining another forum for different pets but on reading the rules, your account can be taken away from you if you do not post with correct punctuation, capitals at all times, proper use of .... not for thinking and no chat speak.
Sorry but oh my god, i would so be chucked off, i am glad to have read it first as would have been so embarrassing to be chucked off. lol
Anyway (this should obviously be another paragraph however i like to be chatty)lol Are you on facebook too? I am on there as Karen Lemon Was Rogers red top blonde hair xx
Have been looking at giant bunny pics today and dreaming lol x

ahar added you. i think. :) shoulda been you.
and feel free to rant. that would be annoying and stupid, i dont think anyone on here ever has perfect grammer or anything.

well the pressure on my skin is gone with the cut and its so releiving not to feel the pain.
need to see a chiropractor.

and about to move to a one bedroom! if i can afford it -.- and then ill kick out my roomies. i told them im making a cage in the dining room with the NIC tiles. thier like no you cant have that area blablabla and that the apartment wont be turned into a caged circus. one cage! jesus they annoy me.
i buy all the food. i pay the utilities. i only got 200$ in rent for this month and i have to pay the other 600$!! i buy trash bags and that stuff to. what do they buy? ciggerettes that they freak about sharing with me, fast food-while still eating my food-, and **** they dont need. im just so frustrated with them and they flip out about everything. im paying all the **** there, my names on the lease. they can pack up and get out cause until their doing something there other than having s*x and eating my food-WITHOUT JOBS BOTH OF THEM-then i could care a less what they want. ugh. im so upset right now.

rant over :)

Oh god dont blame you, kick them out, your place, you pay the bills they dont work so they have no say.. I would hate to be in that position. Get some people in who pay their way and prefereably who love animals and bunnies lol xxx

I dont have friends, thats the problem. So I dont have anyone who I'd trust living with my daughter and I and my pets.

Well, I was extremely upset though with them yesterday. Got home from work and Mimzy was OUTSIDE by the patio eating grass. She saw me and ran over and I was so thankful that she didn't run away or get eaten.
Found out my door to my patio was left open most of the day after my roomies had let my dog in when he was done eating. I was flaming. And quitting smoking right now to so I'm extremely irritable.
But...my staph is better. my back feels better after being popped.

and I get paid today, should be enough for some bills and some rent and some extra for my own selfish spending. like getting someone fixed *snip snip*

Arrrr glad you are paid and feeling brighter. Dont know how you manage with people who you cant rely on. Could you advertise and interview people, you might find yourself much better off. Although with a daughter you do have to be really careful. We are all recovering from what we think was swine flu so hoping to be up and about again which is great news.
xx

wow swime flu hit here in KCK and i think three of four people died...maybe i think. thats scary. they have a shot for it now i beleive though

and i cant live with girls...but i dont trust some random guy with my daughter. i dont want someone who drinks or does drugs or anything.

i found out my Brumby got adopted and now has a girlfriend. im happy for him :) to think though...he coulda had Mimzy as a gf!!
i am doing my first volunteer thing tomorrow at 3!! i am going to the adoption event and from there it will be planned out whether i help with adoption events, foster, organize things, or what not. im excited :)

I agree. Kick them out.
They are only stressing you out more by being such a damper to your life and causing all of these problems.

Come on, they left the door open and Mimzy was OUTSIDE - a free for all for everything; birds, dogs, theifs.

My friend was in your same position not too long ago, having to find a roomie but a decent trustworthy one because of her child and it's tough. Karen had a good suggestion of "interviews" and such. That is really the only way to feel the person out and see who it best to be with you at this point.

Girls are impossible. Most of them are too catty. So either way it's hard. Live with a girl or find a guy you really trust. Both suckkkk :( haha

Latest posts

Back